Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,061 members, 7,863,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War (6935 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Has Done Everything To Win Terror War / North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum / Terror War: Troops Eliminate Several Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War by blackpanda: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
lexy2014:

the chief of army staff, chief of defwnce staff, minister of defence...what are they?

What does the president do with the service chiefs?

After giving command, does he go and sit down and cross his legs or does he follow up to see if his command has been carried out?

He is the president of the entire country. Not president of service chiefs. The president has a million issues fighting for his attention every single day. It doesn't make sense that he will abandon economy, education, health, etc to go and supervise sambisa forest ok!
Re: How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
blackpanda:

He is the president of the entire country. Not president of service chiefs. The president has a million issues fighting for his attention every single day. It doesn't make sense that he will abandon economy, education, health, etc to go and supervise sambisa forest ok!

U haven't answered d questions:

the chief of army staff, chief of defwnce staff, minister of defence...what are they?

What does the president do with the service chiefs?

After giving command, does he go and sit down and cross his legs or does he follow up to see if his command has been carried out?
Re: How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War by aribisala0(m): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
There is a lack of clarity of the chain of command e.g the relationship between The Minister of Defence, National Security Adviser, Chief of Defence Staff and The Chief of Army staff
This needs to be fixed . The key players exploit this weakness for their own purposes

The Key person should be the Minister of Defence but that position is weakened by the body language of the Commander in Chief.

Not just with Buhari but his predecessors
In my view the NSA should be purely an adviser to the president and the president should communicate with the Military via the Minister of Defence but we have seen Abba Kyari (C)S) becoming open to all kinds of lobbying and scheming

Buhari suffers paranoia because of his coup experience and those close to him exploit his insecurities for selfish reasons
Re: How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War by InoGetJoy: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
blackpanda:

Doesn't literally mean he will carry gun and bombs himself deae
Sure, but it means he'll handle all activities involving the war, which he isn't doing.
Also, his handlers made it seem like he'll be at the war front
Re: How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/buharis-non-supervision-of-military-activities-affecting-insurgency-result/

This is the truest analysis on the failure of Buhari administration. He does not know how to administer. He thinks it is magic that once you give an order it is carried out. No follow up. This is why we need people with a good history of administration.

Now all these operations are money makers. Who will stop security issue? Before SE and SW were relatively safe then they too decided to join in. Who will stop the insecurity when they are building mansions with your blood?

Please let us be clever for 2023. Let us know performance not just popularity when they present candidates to avoid almost a decade of national suffering!
Re: How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
blackpanda:

He should be doing that! That was the number 1 mandate that we in the north voted him in for. How is it hard for a military man to succeed in security If he doesn’t know his job he should get people that do. Everyday he can coordinate weddings to rich reprobates and scammers for his jobless children but to coordinate what we brought him in for is hard If he succeeded in security who will abuse him?

As God is kind he has tied his lineage to scammers and supporters of terrorists so let’s see where they will all go after 2023. Dubai money dey finish ask Atiku.
Re: How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War by drmuchin: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
post=109033179:
Slow and steady we will get to the land flowing with milk and honey.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

Nigeria will succeed.

God bless Nigeria ��

Psychophancy laced with Hypocrisy at its best.
Re: How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War by Realestatevixen: 1:13am On Jan 04, 2022
OnyeMmeri:
Maybe it's cos he's a mannequin and he's lifeless. Or maybe it's just an imposter parading himself as the commander-in-chief.

OnyeMmeri. You didn't respond to my response concerning a house enquiry you made some weeks ago. Are you interested in buying a house sir?
Re: How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War by blackpanda: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Speaktruth88:

He should be doing that! That was the number 1 mandate that we in the north voted him in for. How is it hard for a military man to succeed in security If he doesn’t know his job he should get people that do. Everyday he can coordinate weddings to rich reprobates and scammers for his jobless children but to coordinate what we brought him in for is hard If he succeeded in security who will abuse him?

As God is kind he has tied his lineage to scammers and supporters of terrorists so let’s see where they will all go after 2023. Dubai money dey finish ask Atiku.

Which one is "we in the north" hahaha...lies from the pit of hell.
Kpele o iyamiris.com grin
Re: How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War by blackpanda: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Sure, but it means he'll handle all activities involving the war, which he isn't doing.
Also, his handlers made it seem like he'll be at the war front

No sir. Thats not his job
Re: How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
blackpanda:

Which one is "we in the north" hahaha...lies from the pit of hell.
Kpele o iyamiris.com grin

What are you disputing you mindless drone? Just a few years ago I would be on that Zaria - Kano road at even 11pm with no problems aside from people speeding. Now even in the daytime you don’t know what you will meet. Not to talk of the KD-Abuja that is one chance.

Where you are are they not kidnapping? Or you live in Niger Republic?
Re: How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War by blackpanda: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
[s]
Speaktruth88:

What are you disputing you mindless drone? Just a few years ago I would be on that Zaria - Kano road at even 11pm with no problems aside from people speeding. Now even in the daytime you don’t know what you will meet. Not to talk of the KD-Abuja that is one chance.

Where you are are they not kidnapping? Or you live in Niger Republic?
[/s]

Lies
Re: How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War by OnyeMmeri: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2022
Realestatevixen:

OnyeMmeri. You didn't respond to my response concerning a house enquiry you made some weeks ago. Are you interested in buying a house sir?

Sorry for the late reply.

I was enquiring on behalf of an associate who is interested in investing in prime real estate in some Nigerian cities. I later found out he intends to invest in Lagos and Enugu first. I, on the other hand will get in touch with you in a few months time to know the ones you have available in Abuja. I have your number saved already. Thanks.
Re: How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War by IGBOSON1: 12:58am On Jan 09, 2022
bolaayenimo:
are you kidding me? So as C-in-C, his job is to disburse funds to them?

He probably thinks the C-in-C tag refers to Buharis' command of Miyetti-Allah! shocked
Re: How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War by Realestatevixen: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
OnyeMmeri:

Sorry for the late reply.

I was enquiring on behalf of an associate who is interested in investing in prime real estate in some Nigerian cities. I later found out he intends to invest in Lagos and Enugu first. I, on the other hand will get in touch with you in a few months time to know the ones you have available in Abuja. I have your number saved already. Thanks.

Thanks for the response OnyeMmeri. We have Properties in Lagos as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Row Over CBN Clause In Banking Rule - Sanusi Requiring "Sharia-Compliance"!!! / Gov.akpabio Vs Frank Okon.court Decides Fate Today / Femi Adebayo Son Of Adebayo Salami Aka Oga Bello Quits Acting For Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.