Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,358 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated (2839 Views)

Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart / Why Are Fathers Under-appreciated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Raalsalghul:

It is not even a matter of Nigeria. It's worldwide.

Given the choice, most people will rather be oblivious of reality than being born.

I mean, how do you tell a sickle cell patient, victim of Parkinson's disease or Siamese twins that they should be grateful to be given birth to.

No be madness be that.

As for the issue of Nigeria, so many are still making the same mistakes of our parents even with the stark reality staring at us. In the future, they'll probably say Nigeria of today was good. You know how the story goes...

This really got me big time......
Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I am far from struggling. If anything my income puts me at the top 1 percent of Nigerians but I can never have a relationship in Nigeria talk less of marriage. Anyone giving birth in Nigeria is a spawn of the devil more wicked than lucifer. This shithole country mtscheww.

Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

Where are all these bitterness coming from?
The other time, you referred to those having children in Africa as demons or whatever, now this? Are you sure you’re ok?
I know say una new plan na to push agenda wey go depopulate Africa but e no go work!
You all can keep wailing!

So you are this myopic and uncivilized. I use to hold you In high esteem gosh. Never knew you have such traits embedded In you......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Mariangeles(f): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2022
Evolutionlove:

So you are this myopic and uncivilized. I use to hold you In high esteem gosh. Never knew you have such traits embedded In you......

tensazangetsu20:

I am far from struggling. If anything my income puts me at the top 1 percent of Nigerians but I can never have a relationship in Nigeria talk less of marriage. Anyone giving birth in Nigeria is a spawn of the devil more wicked than lucifer. This shithole country mtscheww.

Anybody who sees nothing wrong with the above words should NEVER hold me in WHATEVER esteem! NEVER!

4 Likes

Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Mariangeles(f): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2022
[s]
ogunboy:

gringrin U no know before? She is an agbaya local champion with a bigoted narrow mind and very stupid ignorant reasoning. I am surprised you hold am for high esteem, e be like u no know the agbaya.
[/s]

You!
Who let you out of the abyss? You restless demonic element!
What I did to you the last time will be NOTHING compared to what I'll do to you this time. I GO DEAL WITH YOU!
Nobody stalks me and gets away it, much less demon like you!
I am not to be trifled with!

3 Likes

Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Mariangeles(f): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2022
[s]
ogunboy:

Common shut up your gutter mouth there. Didn't u miss me Maria.anus? How is your frend klass or is it your enemy. She use u scrub floor come bury u again on my behalf, De match totori me for body dat time grin I no fit shout I go just call am for u or make I call ikillbrokehoes instead? Make e epp me kill broke hoe like u
[/s]

Even Satan, your father is no match for me!
Go ask it!

1 Like

Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Mariangeles(f): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2022
[s]
ogunboy:

Werey dey disguise, agbaya toto person. How is your puccy doing today? U don wash am? Make e no smell like the last time when u come around 2nite. U don dey use your other monikers like your own post, lol grin
[/s]

The thoughts of me will continue to oppress you till it drives you insane.
Your restless demonic soul will continue to tremble at the sight my moniker every time. As it should!

Oh! The likes dey pain you? O sese bere niyen!
Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Now that you mentioned this, I remember a thread last week where the wife was pestering her husband for a child.

The said young man was struggling, writing some certifications to improve his finances.

I told the lady to leave the marriage if she can't wait for the man and if she so desired children and someone called me irresponsible. In their own words, "I hate women and children."

See ehn, at a point one has to realize the life of a man is a matrix made worse if said male is from a poor family.

You are being broke shamed in your youth, teased at, rated down, invisible, unrecognized and the moment you see the light, make some headway then gbam, the marriage chants comes in.

It paints a picture of a society that doesn't want you to rest: they take great satisfaction in the idea that you'll always carry burdens till you hit the dust.

It's the same reason why this society hate seeing a young unmarried man doing well. That figure pisses them off, makes them scornful, it makes them bitter, itchy. Your resources sha must be expended on someone/something: wife and kids being the perfect description.

And basis above I discourage young men from struggling backgrounds to delve into marriage or at best weigh their options carefully if they are ready for a life of double struggle or maybe even a marriage with no kids if they can manage it.

Guy wetin u talk de game
Some niggars don't have it rough like others.
They will broke shame you. It pains more when it's coming from your family or neighbors. Because my senior brothers were blessed to make it very early in their life, I was a forgotten story

You will be totally ignored when hustling to be somebody. They will tell you to be a man is not a day job, they want to carry your burden alone
But once they see a little light in the tunnel they change and start noticing you.

I de wait the day my parents will tell me to get married.
Wetin I go answer dem dey my mind
I started paying my school fees at JSS 2,
I began hawking gala and minerals, sleeping in the cold streets of Oil Mill, PH when I was 16.

If marriage and having children is like that of my parents, I prefer to sell everything and go to Tibet to live the rest of my years in the monastery

4 Likes

Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by emmaodet: 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
mk3jax:

Been married for 10 years. Have 2 maid in the house that do almost everything yet wife still complains like we all came into this world to perpetually enjoy. By the way 100% of my friends and colleagues have this same problem with their wife. What women say in the public is not what they do. Even when they work, their money belong to them 100% and they will still disrespect the man that is providing for the family.
A man is valued strictly on his ability to provide. They are never loved unconditionally.

I don’t know why most are like that.
I have a maid too and the story is the same

4 Likes

Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Saicrumam:

Guy wetin u talk de game
Some niggars don't have it rough like others.
They will broke shame you. It pains more when it's coming from your family or neighbors. Because my senior brothers were blessed to make it very early in their life, I was a forgotten story

You will be totally ignored when hustling to be somebody. They will tell you to be a man is not a day job, they want to carry your burden alone
But once they see a little light in the tunnel they change and start noticing you.

I dey wait the day my parents will tell me to get married.
Wetin I go answer dem dey my mind
I started paying my school fees at JSS 2,
I began hawking gala and minerals, sleeping in the cold streets of Oil Mill, PH when I was 16.

If marriage and having children is like that of my parents, I prefer to sell everything and go to Tibet to live the rest of my years in the monastery

I'm solely with you on this okay.....

2 Likes

Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
ogunboy:

Maria.anus my luv grin the likes no pain me. Cos I know say I dey torment ya soul. I surprise say u neva report me to MODS. Be.calming down it is a new year no dey over react to comments way no consign u I follow u talk? I ansa person u come jump enter my mentions.

Anyways u never ansa the puccy kwesion, u don wash am well? Make we use am for your nite trade and runz. I like as I dey make u para and foam for mouth like the rabid bitchh u are. Speak english i no understand dat language u write so e no pain me. Maria anus with smelly puccy

Ogb leave Maria alone okay, Just free her. It's not nice seeing her displaying her ugly side. Everyone has this ugly side but It's not cool on some personality. She has always been a cool and generous person, I don't have any connection with her but Just my observation. Please Just let go whatever might have caused this tension between both of you......
Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Now that you mentioned this, I remember a thread last week where the wife was pestering her husband for a child.

The said young man was struggling, writing some certifications to improve his finances.

I told the lady to leave the marriage if she can't wait for the man and if she so desired children and someone called me irresponsible. In their own words, "I hate women and children."

See ehn, at a point one has to realize the life of a man is a matrix made worse if said male is from a poor family.

You are being broke shamed in your youth, teased at, rated down, invisible, unrecognized and the moment you see the light, make some headway then gbam, the marriage chants comes in.

It paints a picture of a society that doesn't want you to rest: they take great satisfaction in the idea that you'll always carry burdens till you hit the dust.

It's the same reason why this society hate seeing a young unmarried man doing well. That figure pisses them off, makes them scornful, it makes them bitter, itchy. Your resources sha must be expended on someone/something: wife and kids being the perfect description.

And basis above I discourage young men from struggling backgrounds to delve into marriage or at best weigh their options carefully if they are ready for a life of double struggle or maybe even a marriage with no kids if they can manage it.

Infact I give It you, I love how "A Small Portion Of Men" are starting to wake up these days. We need more Men to wake up.....
Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
ogunboy:

I like tormenting her because she is an easy target and a very stupid one too who is easy

I actually understand you bruh. But the thing Is you will be marveled that most of these Ladies are not emotionally strong as they seem to portray themselves. Things get to them easily. As for me, I hardly have Issues with most of them ever since I understand how they were programmed......
Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Mariangeles(f): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
[s]
ogunboy:

Ehn ehn? But dis one dey always like to foam macho, gangsta, strong tough woman with her agbaya, yeye and stupid character. She deserves every insult she gets from me as she no dey like mind her business. I fit pity am small today becos of u
[/s]

Pity yourself and devil your papa! Restless demon! grin
Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Mariangeles(f): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Evolutionlove:

I actually understand you bruh. But the thing Is you will be marveled that most of these Ladies are not emotionally strong as they seem to portray themselves. Things get to them easily. As for me, I hardly have Issues with most of them ever since I understand how they were programmed......

Trust me! That is not a bruh!
That is just a territorial demon who hovers over family section stalking people like the restless demon that it is!
It comes out once in a while from the abyss. I guess this is its season.
Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Mariangeles(f): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
[s]
ogunboy:

Macho cunt, laslas my clients go still use u for area anyhow. Pity de kpekus before dem destroy am for u.
[/s]

I enjoy torturing you! tongue
Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

Trust me! That is not a bruh!
That is just a territorial demon who hovers over family section stalking people like the restless demon that it is!
It comes out once in a while from the abyss. I guess this is its season.

It's okay dearie. Just let go and forget about the matter okay.....
Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Mariangeles(f): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Evolutionlove:

It's okay dearie. Just let go and forget about the matter okay.....

I've had enough fun for today, so I'll just let the demon go. grin

Till next season ogunboy, cash ya! grin

1 Like

Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Mariangeles(f): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
[s]
ogunboy:

I no be bruh who I come be? U dey fear to call me one female user like dat, after the last time way she use u like toilet brush scrub floor and toilet join grin. Dat tread was da bomb. Na your chuchuchu dirty mouth dey cause u problem
[/s]

You be demon! Period!
Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by The5DME(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
cococandy:

This does not represent reality.
it does.

1 Like

Re: The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated by Stargurl20(f): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2022
Hmm... Irriz well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiddies Wears For Sales / 27-year-old Woman Commits Suicide After Giving Birth To Twins / My Joy Knew No Bound

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.