Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust (16211 Views)

Witnesses Absent As INEC Defence Of Tinubu’s Victory Starts On Shaky Note / PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta / APC Presidential Ticket: Tinubu On Edge As Cabal Sells Lawan To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Amosun for president 2023
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by Sleemy4shizzle(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
who is OUK .......is it Kayode Fayemi ?
ThinkSmarter:
Instead of Northerners to hand over power to Tinubu, they will rather hand over to OUK.
OUK is more trusthworthy and less powerful, compared to the Jagaban.
2023 presidential race is betwen OUK of APC and Wike of PDP.
Watchout as how secession among the Igbos will die naturally.
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by Skyehigher1: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Religious is driving this country backwards,, hope there is no Christian in the north,, because northerners are islamise their region and them want to compulsorily christianize the southern part of the country,, and we need to separate religious from politics ,, if we want to move forward in this country,, and the best candidates can be emerge

1 Like

Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by ekukeku(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Just want Tinubu to contest. Nigerians are waiting with 50 million votes[/quote]

Just only u can guarantee ur vote, stop speaking on behalf of people
U r not feeding all of Dem now
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by casppyjay: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Abujason:
APC =
Anti
People’s
Congress

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by sundayojerinde(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
A party without programs is fail on arrive

1 Like

Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by Amah70: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Finquas:
With the Rumour of Kwankwaso defecting to the APC , Tinubu should insist on their convention holding this Feb so he can see clearly he has been used and dumped. The North is positioning a core Muslim to be vice president to a Southern Christian President in 2023. This already without much a do takes Tinubu out of the equation cause Nigeria as it is today cannot tolerate a Muslim-- Muslim ticket in any guise
Muslim president has never succeeded a Muslim president in Nigeria. Same with Christian.

It's not the turn of the SW to produce president of Nigeria.
Zoning has largely determined who got the presidency since 1999. Zoning made Obasanjo and Falae from the SW occupy the presidential tickets of the two largest political parties in 1999.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by juman(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Buhari determines the direction the party goes.
No other cabal.
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by BelovedofLord: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Vistra40:

https://dailytrust.com/apc-convention-shaky-as-cabal-plots-consensus
§ APC = SPV.
§ SPV= SPECIAL PURPOSE VEHICLE!!

§ The party is now deceased circa February, 2017!!!
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by Finquas: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Amah70:

Muslim president has never succeeded a Muslim president in Nigeria. Same with Christian.

It's not the turn of the SW to produce president of Nigeria.
Zoning has largely determined who got the presidency since 1999. Zoning made Obasanjo and Falae from the SW occupy the presidential tickets of the two largest political parties in 1999.
Bro what are you trying to say? You have not made your points known
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by emmykk(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
Finquas:

Bro what are you trying to say? You have not made your points known

If you don't understand I wonder what you will understand
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by Finquas: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
emmykk:

If you don't understand I wonder what you will understand
You sound very vague . Cuz you ended up saying noting bro. If you are saying the South West should not be allowed to contest. Who then should be allowed ? Just be clear as to the point you are trying to make
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by StreetFight: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
Apc convention is the end of Apc...

See as them Dey dribble Tinubu and his humans .. las las he will register another party

Just want Tinubu to contest. Nigerians are waiting with 50 million votes

Tinubu matter go kill you ooo. And he does n't even know there are miscreants on the internet developing hypertension because of him

1 Like

Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Don't need to read it,cos I know it will all about TINUBU...

The same man that didn't Govern more than Lagos state , but creating problem for people of Abia, Enough, Imo, Anambra , Ebonyi and others, despite accomodating them in Lagos..

Though those that picked Barnabas against Jesus,don't really love Barnabas, but hate Jesus for the offence best known to them
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Something for the meth cannibal to masturbate on for today.. grin grin

Rubbish trash beer parlor gossip report.. grin
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by KaptainAfrika: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dear Lord do your thing.
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by Conrod: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:
Toh
And suddenly,....you have grown cold and voiceless.
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by henrysam(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
I see implosion and defection. Apc is gone for good. The only person they have in that party is buhari and he is so ineffective and inefficient that he just wanna rest and spend his loot.
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by zanshi: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
I have never seen a political party that gives room for a sitting governor to double as the party's chairman one person having two portfolio. APC morphef as a mega party comprising of NPDP, ACN, APGA and some other mushroom parties. The idea of having a consensus candidature isn't going to fly, Northern Nigeria knows very well that no one is buying their BS anymore. Hold convention No.
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by adamsmith914: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Finquas:
With the Rumour of Kwankwaso defecting to the APC , Tinubu should insist on their convention holding this Feb so he can see clearly he has been used and dumped. The North is positioning a core Muslim to be vice president to a Southern Christian President in 2023. This already without much a do takes Tinubu out of the equation cause Nigeria as it is today cannot tolerate a Muslim-- Muslim ticket in any guise
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is wasting his time, he should support Osinbajo against Fayemi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by Vistra40: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
bamo1122:
Don't need to read it,cos I know it will all about TINUBU...

The same man that didn't Govern more than Lagos state , but creating problem for people of Abia, Enough, Imo, Anambra , Ebonyi and others, despite accomodating them in Lagos..

Though those that picked Barnabas against Jesus,don't really love Barnabas, but hate Jesus for the offence best known to them

Where did you see Tinubu in the write up or any eastern state written there? If there’s anyone to blame then blame the journalist that wrote the report

1 Like

Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by FarahAideed: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Tanko Almakura winning this will favour me greatly
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by NaijaElba(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
Apc convention is the end of Apc...

See as them Dey dribble Tinubu and his humans .. las las he will register another party

Just want Tinubu to contest. Nigerians are waiting with 50 million votes

I hope u will commit suicide by the time Tinubu wins the presidential primary in the APC since u and your cohort can't do without mentioning him you fo.olish son of a bi.tch.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by Neyoosha007(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Finquas:
all this Muslim Christian Muslim Christian is totally a pure rubbish
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by Vistra40: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
NaijaElba:

I hope u will commit suicide by the time Tinubu wins the presidential primary in the APC since u and your cohort can't do without mentioning him you fo.olish son of a bi.tch.

Calm down bro! Now take a deep breathe

1 Like

Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by Finquas: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Neyoosha007:
all this Muslim Christian Muslim Christian is totally a pure rubbish
And a Muslim Muslim ticket is arrant nonsense sad
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by Finquas: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
FarahAideed:
Tanko Almakura winning this will favour me greatly
The next APc chairman Is Tanko Al makura. He's the most favored and a long time ally of buhari
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by Franktom247(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
nice one more confusion,issues and problems in the camp of APC in jesus name and inshallah
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by abokimallam: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
I am praying fervently for quick disintegration of APC. This party has destroyed all fabrics of Nigeria that only God’s interventions will make Nigeria to recover.
RIP in advance to APC.
NB: The PDP Is not the alternative to Nigeria’s governance crisis. They laid bad groundwork that APC climbed to destroy Nigeria.
Re: APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust by FarahAideed: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Finquas:

The next APc chairman Is Tanko Al makura. He's the most favored and a long time ally of buhari

Then it's good news for me ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists, Drug Users Arrested In Delta (Photos) / I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu / BREAKING: Adamawa Deputy Governor, Bala Ngilari, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.