Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

My Wife Addicted To Tramadol - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Addicted To Tramadol (36270 Views)

My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol / I Am Addicted To Tramadol!!!! Please Help / Addicted To Tramadol And Needs A Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by GetMeRight: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

a drug addiction in marriage is NOT a life challenge, it is a spouse giving up on their family and giving their lives to drugs AND deciding to live a selfish life in hell (rather than to care for their familiy) . the minute you choose drugs, you are a goner, and until these addicts hit rock bottom they will never let go... and nobody wanna follow a drug addict down that path!

You did not only say that he should abandon her, but also said that if she's related by blood, he could try to waste his money. Why do you think blood relations deserve help from him but his wife doesn't despite expecting more responsibility from her in the family?
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by seborrhic: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
AlphaT1:

Of course Tramadol dependence on high dose can cause aggression (especially over a "length" of time). I don't know why you people like delving into professional matters to misinform; half knowledge is really dangerous, even more dangerous than ignorance.
If u are a medical person,u are a quack and a danger to anyone that has to patronise you
Mpi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by BobbieZion(m): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Badadvisor:

Where does your friend reside, can i get his whatsapp number?

We stay at Abuja.
I am really worried for him.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

its called AN OPINION, educate yourself on what that means.... and whether you like it or not, its my opinion nevertheless.
What an idiot

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by DAVIDOLAWALE: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mood11:

Sorry but your wife might be dealing with something she's not telling you and in trying to get over it she has resorted to drugs.
Since you say she wasn't like that before marriage then maybe it's something that happened in the marriage or new friends that introduced her to this lifestyle that's about to ruin her.
If you don't mind, take her to a rehabilitation center. Check up on her regularly. With professional help she will get better.
Don't forget that prayer is important too. Not the kind of prayer you go to a pastor for, the kind you open your mouth to pray.. Speak the words of healing and restoration upon your wife and your home. The tongue is powerful.

I also surport above advice in this situation too, please dont ever give up on her (your wife)
both of you shall overcome the challenges facing your wife.
it is well with her in Jesus Name !
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Rondrosco: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
My brother, marriage is for better or worse

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by joshuaidibia(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
olurili:
sir what the man that you quote is very true sir,am addicted to tramadol for good five years,tramadol comes with anxiety,when i dont take it in due time,i will be weak,i cant control myself,i get angry at everything,the same big boy of one time,i turn to riff raff,it low me to the extend that i do go to sabo where does dirty aboki stay to buy it,no matter what is happening in my life,once i have tramadol i will stop thinking about it,you know what,most of the things that happen in my life during the time am using tramadol i cant remember it right now,it just come like flash,but i can remember what happen 20years ago clearly,

You don't eat good food before taking it. That's the problem with some of you. You smoke or take these things without eating well. Hey, I'm not talking about big plate of eba and small protein man. You eat good, wait 30mins and consume whatever you want to. But I get your point though. Each man to his own.

SAY NO TO DRUGS
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Zaynkad: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
cocolacec:

I am only asking because tramadol is a pain killer and opiate.
Yes i asked because i know someone who used it for her first baby through C's .but since it's illegal now her Dr refused her when she asked for it in her second birth through cs
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Keepamsafe: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
batere:
This one loud o

Lol. Could it be loud?
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
GetMeRight:
You did not only say that he should abandon her, but also said that if she's related by blood, he could try to waste his money. Why do you think blood relations deserve help from him but his wife doesn't despite expecting more responsibility from her in the family?

blood relation you would waste your every dime to save them, while in marriage you have CHILDREN TO FOCUS on and take care of, because your addicted wife/husband will soon abandon you and your kids and focus on getting high fulltime. if you dont protect your family from that person, then you may all go down with them.
blood relations are over there therefore your family is protected, while a spouse is in your house poisoning your family environment and kids. thats way different, and thus you gotta get rid of that addicted spouse from that family unit.

bigman001:
My brother as much as your words sounds harsh , walahi you are saying nothing but the truth. rehab doesnt really work as you realize its just waste of millions thrown away, and all those advice will go down the drain cos its obvious she is a konk addict, in a situation like this it is only God and herself that can help her situation .

sadly majority of people on this thread are either people who have no idea what damage a junky would do to a family AND/OR yeye people who think that when you marry someone, you should stick to them even if they change completely while that junky is willing to take you and your kids down to hell with them....lol, as xtians usually say: the devil is a liar!

for the sake of your family, you need to get rid of that junky from your life and focus on keeping your kids away from that liability. these yeye people on NL have never heard of junkies selling their kids to be abused by pedos, just to get their next fix. ARRANT NONSENSE!
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by GardenOfGod(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
ChiOne7:
The internet is not the right place to seek counsel for such situations. Why not try NGO and practitioners that can give you beneficial help?
you discredited the efficacy of the internet on the subject matter, yet submitted a useful advice using the internet.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by larrypappyy(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
She might actually be suffering from depression and using drugs for the pain. pls, be there for her now; she needs you the most at this point in time.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Rhea(f): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:
Pls nairalanders, I need help ....my wife is acting strange and I discovered she is doing drugs...she is doing tramadol, this is really affect her mental health and her life in all aspect. She is becoming aggressive and had lost all the attributes that made me marry her. Please what can I do, I sent her to her family few months ago, noticed the situation is getting worst and we have a son together. I am really worried...friends keep calling me about her that she is looking very unkept and looking dirty ....what should I do??

If you live in Lagos, seek assistance at LUTH. I believe they have a good behavioural psychiatrist. You painted a picture of someone suffering from clinical depression. I would bet she is doing more than tramadol.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Addiction is a balm for emotional pain. So @op don't ask why the addiction? Ask why the pain? Get to the root of that wt Ur wife and a therapist and ur wife will drop the addiction.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by alstacs(m): 5:40am On Jan 05, 2022
Tramadol abuse you noticed may just be one of the issues. Take her to the hospital and she will be properly assessed and treated.
poka7:
Pls nairalanders, I need help ....my wife is acting strange and I discovered she is doing drugs...she is doing tramadol, this is really affect her mental health and her life in all aspect. She is becoming aggressive and had lost all the attributes that made me marry her. Please what can I do, I sent her to her family few months ago, noticed the situation is getting worst and we have a son together. I am really worried...friends keep calling me about her that she is looking very unkept and looking dirty ....what should I do??
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by frozen70(f): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2022
poka7:

At what stage did she start taking Tramadol even while in marriage with you

Well if you realy love her and have the money to spend take her to a rehabilitation center

If you think that at this stage you are really fed up, take the child and return her to her family, since they can't even help in controlling her when you brought her to them
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by cocolacec(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Zaynkad:

Yes i asked because i know someone who used it for her first baby through C's .but since it's illegal now her Dr refused her when she asked for it in her second birth through cs

Some prescription drugs are very addictive and can send people on downward spiral like fentanyl,codeine,Tramadol through no fault of their own.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by AlphaT1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
seborrhic:

If u are a medical person,u are a quack and a danger to anyone that has to patronise you
Mpi!
Hahahaha I laugh in Swahili. I left school donkey years ago, and I have taught and graduated generations of professionals so this your statement is very funny.
You are not just wallowing in ignorance, it will kill you if you refuse to learn. What class of drug is Tramadol? Mr expert medical professional....It's baffling that you could be dishing out such "advice" (misinformation) with confidence....Just Google Tramadol addiction/dependence/abuse and read up (you would see mood swing, agitation, and hallucination there....then go further and Google Tramadol Withdrawal).
It is in Nigeria that every illiterate is an expert and free to dish out medical "misinformation".
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by seborrhic: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
AlphaT1:

Hahahaha I laugh in Swahili. I left school donkey years ago, and I have taught and graduated generations of professionals so this your statement is very funny.
You are not just wallowing in ignorance, it will kill you if you refuse to learn. What class of drug is Tramadol? Mr expert medical professional....It's baffling that you could be dishing out such "advice" (misinformation) with confidence....Just Google Tramadol addiction/dependence/abuse and read up (you would see mood swing, agitation, and hallucination there....then go further and Google Tramadol Withdrawal).
It is in Nigeria that every illiterate is an expert and free to dish out medical "misinformation".
Illiterate confirmed.
You don't even know what withdrawal symptom mean and yet u are here on nland laying claim to things you achieved in your dreams.
Calling you a quack is even a disservice to quacks.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by GetMeRight: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

blood relation you would waste your every dime to save them, while in marriage you have CHILDREN TO FOCUS on and take care of, because your addicted wife/husband will soon abandon you and your kids and focus on getting high fulltime. if you dont protect your family from that person, then you may all go down with them.
blood relations are over there therefore your family is protected, while a spouse is in your house poisoning your family environment and kids. thats way different, and thus you gotta get rid of that addicted spouse from that family unit.

I can't even bring myself to understand what you're trying to insinuate.
I should try to waste my money if it is my blood relation or children but shouldn't try it if it is my wife or husband! My wife who is the next person nearest to me? When was the last time you saw these your blood relation that you so much love and prioritise over your wife?
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by AlphaT1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
seborrhic:

Illiterate confirmed.
You don't even know what withdrawal symptom mean and yet u are here on nland laying claim to things you achieved in your dreams.
Calling you a quack is even a disservice to quacks.
Hahahahah so you have learned a new phrase today; withdrawal symptom. This ignoramus is obviously suffering from akataphasia.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Malanius(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
I think your wife is addicted to such medicines then she perhaps requires a help, because tramadol is a very harmful mdeicine and if you will take it without any presctiption it may lead you to the strong addiction, I guess the same happened to your wife. Of course, some people follow the prescription and take the medicines strcitly according to the words of their doctors, nevertheless there are some situations when you understand that nothing can help you than these medicines. If your wife got into such situation, then you should apply to her doctor or another doctor and ask a help, because tramadol may lead to unpleasant consequences.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by muheeb01(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
This is the best time to support her,be there for her and find ways to rehabilitate her if truly you love her and she's mother of your child....this is the main essence of marriage,to be there during ups and down...say no to.drug abuse..take good care of your health,health is wealth
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2022
Nuelyoyo, didn't you see my mention? undecided
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Oberhiri141(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Know this for sure that somehow somehow, if you do not act fast, it will rub on you and rub on your little son.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by nedekid: 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Afamsi:
It could be an attack, we blame people at times for what they don't have power to control. Take her to a genuine and strong man of God for spiritual scan and deliverance.. Dont forget to thank me after
For real? What about psychiatric hospitals or professional rehab places?
Atleast that "genuine man of God" will send their person that has such issues there and not do some magical scan and deliverance.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by ajakuai(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
I put it to you that you introduced her to what she is into.

It's either both of you were into mkpurumiri before marriage or you lured her into it after. Reason because your wife can't be doing drugs without your knowledge as a man. You must notice before hand.

But are you sure it's not frustration and hunger?

Take her to a FG University hospital(psychia unit) for immediate treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexy Flat Tummy / Hakeem Odumosu Distributes Face-Masks To Violators In Lagos / Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.