Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

My Wife Addicted To Tramadol - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Addicted To Tramadol (36304 Views)

My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol / I Am Addicted To Tramadol!!!! Please Help / Addicted To Tramadol And Needs A Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2022
No woman suddenly gets addicted to drugs. A man introduced it to her.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by oluwaseyi0: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2022
take her to a psychiatrist
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=Yungstallion post=109046091][/quote] Africa greatest problem na the belief that religion, and not human effort solves problem. a couple uses IVF to give birth, they go to church there after to give offering to pastor for giving them the" fruit of the womb."Such nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Kajaard: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
there is only ONE solution...get rid of the liability from your life, you CANT save her!!! just as some give (up) their life to christ, others give theirs to drugs/addiction, and believe me... its easier to get out of the religion scam than drugs!

if this was a sibling/parent/child, i would tell you to waste your money by sending him/her to rehab an hope for the best (as we know it doesnt really work most time), but as a wife/husband, just get rid of the liability and get your sanity back

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by vickydevoka(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2022
Ammishaddai:
My brother, marriage is for better or worse . And I believe you took this oath when you got married . So to cut the long story short, you hiding her away will not solve the problem. So I suggest you send for her and take her to see psychiatrist who will evaluate her , and possibly place her on a rehabilitation program. Because from the little you have said , her mental health is deteriorating quickly , and the sooner you act the better it will be for you and your little son
Na b4. Dem de break oat. Make him divorce her sharperly
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Newboss(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2022
End that nonsense you call marriage and stop making excuses.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by mysticwarrior(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2022
Afamsi:
Take her to a genuine and strong man of God for spiritual scan and treatment. Dont forget to thank me after
there are a lot of demons out there who calls themselves "men of God" sleeping with people's wife at the slightest opportunity, OP don't take you wife to any church take her to a psychiatric evaluation center, by the time she spends three months there she will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by MrPoe(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2022
Take her to rehad, that's the best you can do for her. She might be consuming other drugs other than tramadol, meanwhile it is also important that you show her love within this period irrespective of her flaws it will mean alot to her and also help in her rehabilitation.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by bigman001(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
there is only ONE solution...get rid of the liability from your life, you CANT save her!!! just as some give (up) their life to christ, others give theirs to drugs/addiction, and believe me... its easier to get out of the religion scam than drugs!

if this was a sibling/parent/child, i would tell you to waste your money by sending him/her to rehab an hope for the best (as we know it doesnt really work most time), but as a wife/husband, just get rid of the liability and get your sanity back
My brother as much as your words sounds harsh , walahi you are saying nothing but the truth. rehab doesnt really work as you realize its just waste of millions thrown away, and all those advice will go down the drain cos its obvious she is a konk addict, in a situation like this it is only God and herself that can help her situation .

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Gosh! Why's your heart so vile?!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by KingAzari: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:
Pls nairalanders, I need help ....my wife is acting strange and I discovered she is doing drugs...she is doing tramadol, this is really affect her mental health and her life in all aspect. She is becoming aggressive and had lost all the attributes that made me marry her. Please what can I do, I sent her to her family few months ago, noticed the situation is getting worst and we have a son together. I am really worried...friends keep calling me about her that she is looking very unkept and looking dirty ....what should I do??

Divorce her and let her deal with the consequences of her action. The best you can do for her is take her to a rehab.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Deborah98(f): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=Yungstallion post=109046091][/quote]E shock you cheesy.... Omo na de level we dey now... If Mohammed no go mountain,we go carry dey mountain drop for Mohammed feet...
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by ashantitope: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2022
My brother firstly she's not on tramadol go and make your research very well, she's on drug but not tramadol try to spend 24hrs or more with her without leaving her premises at all from there u will discover what she's really using and who is supplying her so from there u will know how to block all the loop holes and take her to rehabilitation center

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:
Pls nairalanders, I need help ....my wife is acting strange and I discovered she is doing drugs...she is doing tramadol, this is really affect her mental health and her life in all aspect. She is becoming aggressive and had lost all the attributes that made me marry her. Please what can I do, I sent her to her family few months ago, noticed the situation is getting worst and we have a son together. I am really worried...friends keep calling me about her that she is looking very unkept and looking dirty ....what should I do??
Spare time to get closer to her, monitor her, and commit her to God hand
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by NoFucksToGive: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2022
ChiOne7:
The internet is not the right place to seek counsel for such situations. Why not try NGO and practitioners that can give you beneficial help?

Best answer here.. I don't know what is wrong with alot of people who come here. Nairaland is not reddit or Twitter!! What we have here mostly are touts ,thugs, prostitutes, low income earners and yahoo boys..

These breed of humans cannot give you any sound advise ...

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by November24(f): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Almost sounded wise,alas yu became a fool

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by lomprico(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:

Take her to rehab
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by cyborg44: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2022
When u think u have seen it then boom another strange story in NL. BT wait op how come u did not notice all this during courtship because from experience tramadol is the hardest drug to conceal the effect when u re abusing it.

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by WHITELIGHTER: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2022
dominique:
Rather than dumping her at her parents house, why not take her for rehabilitation at a neuropsychiatric facility?

Most Nigerian men can't handle or manage sick wives, their only solution is to dump the wife with her people. They will now come online to say marriage favours women yen yen yen. How can marriage favour you if you can easily be discarded at anytime? Wives on the other hand are expected to put their life on hold to nurse sick husbands and even his parents. Marriage favours only the women indeed

It favours women...and you know it. My younger brother and I were always on our toes whenever his wife had her ulcer encounters and other health challenges....now he is late, the wife zapped everything and discarded the family....nu be everything them dey put online, my dear

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Unrated900(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2022
Afamsi:
Take her to a genuine and strong man of God for spiritual scan and treatment. Dont forget to thank me after

See your brain....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Charx122: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:

Please take her to a Yaba left with all due respect..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by house10s: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:
take her to rehab
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by TheZeezle(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=poka7 post=109044104]Pls nairalanders, I need help ....my wife is acting strange and I discovered she is doing drugs...she is doing tramadol, this is really affect her mental health and her life in all aspect. She is becoming aggressive and had lost all the attributes that made me marry her. Please what can I do, I sent her to her family few months ago, noticed the situation is getting worst and we have a son together. I am really worried...friends keep calling me about her that she is looking very unkept and looking dirty ....what should I do??
Sorry man... If she’s being aggressive taking that drugs. That’s probably not trams. She’s addicted to refnol or the other 413. Talk to her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Hassanmaye(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2022
DenreleDave:
You are a very lucky man...... Your wife must be very good in bed oooo gringrin.. I will advise you to monitor her, whenever she takes the drug, you too shud take a tablet...

Den get her to bed.... Make una fvck unasef tire....... Aswear your d**k wunt come down, and she will be high all tru....

After such memorable sex, make una go bathroom den continue then Take your bath... ..

Honestly u r very lucky..... All u need is to rush to a pharmacy and get yours

This is wickedness

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by AbleChuks1(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2022
If she's truly your wife and not your girlfriend. I can help you, if you really want to be helped
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by TheZeezle(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=DenreleDave post=109065141] You are a very lucky man...... Your wife must be very good in bed oooo gringrin.. I will advise you to monitor her, whenever she takes the drug, you too shud take a tablet...

Den get her to bed.... Make una fvck unasef tire....... Aswear your d**k wunt come down, and she will be high all tru....

After such memorable sex, make una go bathroom den continue then Take your bath... ..
Honestly u r very lucky..... All u need is to rush to a pharmacy and get yours

U be mumu. Animal
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by ricardovincente(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2022
Na big man dey do tramadol now o. I don’t think its tramadol. Its way too expensive to be addicted on.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Crafteck1: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:

Her family isnt the right place to get help though she has to be away from the kids, she needs to be checked into a home, you might be spending close to 700k but by gods grace, things will work out.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by adisabarber(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:

Find out why and how she started taking tramadol and you are on your way to helping her stop
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Joeyfizzo: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:
u married a retired Olosho. All they do is drugs(Tram, ice, and SK) n sex, dey are all around lekki. The tin is that she hid her past identity from u. Addiction is hard to stop. Keep praying for her.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by phemmyfour: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:
Take her to a professional, she needs all the help she can get now... Addiction isn't easy to stop like that
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by BobbieZion(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2022
Tramadol makes you calm when you take it,but the after effect is accompanied with aggression. The Person only calms down when they have taken it.

It is a very addictive drug,that makes it's users dependent. And they always need to go back to get high.

I have friend who takes 2-3 tabs a day,and of recent he has been very depressed,and he is talking about suicide.
"He has lost his mind".

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Common Habits That Are Unhealthy For Your Eyes / Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup / Guidance On The Use Of Face Masks In Nigeria By NCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.