Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

My Wife Addicted To Tramadol - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Addicted To Tramadol (36307 Views)

My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol / I Am Addicted To Tramadol!!!! Please Help / Addicted To Tramadol And Needs A Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by DenreleDave(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why did you modify your previous crass comment?

village monitor.. u r ignored
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by DAMN99: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
there is only ONE solution...get rid of the liability from your life, you CANT save her!!! just as some give (up) their life to christ, others give theirs to drugs/addiction, and believe me... its easier to get out of the religion scam than drugs!

if this was a sibling/parent/child, i would tell you to waste your money by sending him/her to rehab an hope for the best (as we know it doesnt really work most time), but as a wife/husband, just get rid of the liability and get your sanity back
People are so fvcking weird, if you don't have advice for him why not just stfu

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by DAMN99: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Mood11:

This is one of the reasons why people should stop bringing sensitive issues like this to public.
How can you give this kind of emotionless and seasoned bitter advice to the bothered man?
If he was the one in this situation would you advise the wife to leave him?
Nawaoh
I tire o, people will just empty their stupidity and watermelon brain in the name of opinion

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by DAMN99: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2022
jaeyking:
Aggressiveness from overdose of Tramsundecided

It's quite strange.
Why not take her to a psychiatrist let them check it might be something else.

She might be using the drugs for pain

Cuz I know that one symptoms of tramadol is not really aggressiveness but rather everything about them becomes slow
Tramadol react differently on different people it's either it makes you slow as you stated, or aggressive, it can also make you work tirelessly, back when in boarding house I have a room mate any night he took tramadol he doesn't sleep. So yes tramadol can cause aggressiveness too.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by mashad(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2022
Lol...abi ur your don dey take Colorado or ice.. Check well please. It's not tramadol
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Neddstark: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

a drug addiction in marriage is NOT a life challenge, it is a spouse giving up on their family and giving their lives to drugs AND deciding to live a selfish life in hell (rather than to care for their familiy). the minute you choose drugs, you are a goner, and until these addicts hit rock bottom they will never let go... and nobody wanna follow a drug addict down that path!

Your statement is very insensitive. But it is the best. You obviously have dealt with drug addicts before. It is one of the most challenging situations one can find themselves in. They keep hurting those who love them most.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Zaynkad: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2022
cocolacec:

Did your wife have your son by CS?
Is there a reason why women who give birth through C's take it. I need to know
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by apple30(f): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mood11:

This is one of the reasons why people should stop bringing sensitive issues like this to public.
How can you give this kind of emotionless and seasoned bitter advice to the bothered man?
If he was the one in this situation would you advise the wife to leave him?
Nawaoh
pls dnt stress urself abt him ..his just a bitter, frustrated man ..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Amanee(f): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

a drug addiction in marriage is NOT a life challenge, it is a spouse giving up on their family and giving their lives to drugs AND deciding to live a selfish life in hell (rather than to care for their familiy). the minute you choose drugs, you are a goner, and until these addicts hit rock bottom they will never let go... and nobody wanna follow a drug addict down that path!

What if she took it to remedy a genuine illness and has become addicted? A wife/husband is still family and marriage is still for better or worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Curious346: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Amanee:

What if she took it to remedy a genuine illness and has become addicted? A wife/husband is still family and marriage is still for better or worse
it is well.. her kidneys would soon shout uhuruu
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by NaBanga: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
The only thing you need to ask yourself is what would you want your wife to do if the situation was reversed. Would you want her to dump you with your family and move on with her life? Would you want her to get you medical help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by DaveHarry(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tramadol and aggressiveness Check well, maybe it's something else!
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Badadvisor: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
ricardovincente:
Na big man dey do tramadol now o. I don’t think its tramadol. Its way too expensive to be addicted on.
225 pack is just 5k. And 100mg pack is less than 2k
And you cant finish that in a day so what are you saying.

People are addicted to expensive drugs like ck a gram is almost 14k and other more expensive drugs you're talking about tm.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Oturatetuala(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Take her to rehab or else you will regret it later.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Badadvisor: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
BobbieZion:
Tramadol makes you calm when you take it,but the after effect is accompanied with aggression. The Person only calms down when they have taken it.

It is a very addictive drug,that makes it's users dependent. And they always need to go back to get high.

I have friend who takes 2-3 tabs a day,and of recent he has been very depressed,and he is talking about suicide.
"He has lost his mind".
Where does your friend reside, can i get his whatsapp number?
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by joshuaidibia(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
dominique:

They're calm because the drug is controlling their mood. By the time they're unable to continue usage of the drug, withdrawal sets in and they become aggressive and destructive

No. You're wrong. The only know withdrawal symptoms of TM is lost of appetite, fatigue, sweat and unable to sleep at night. I really don't know where all the aggressiveness is from. Even those that smoke weed and use it to find trouble still baffles me.. Meth and the rest are what causes aggressiveness when in use and withdrawal. NOT TRAMADOL.

SAY NO TO ANY FORM OF DRUGS

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by olurili(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Whenever i read about tramadol,i cry inside,this evil drug put my life on hold for good five years,as in five good years,i loose everything,my self esteem,my confidence,the love part and romantic part of my life died,alhamdulilahi,only the dead have no hope,when there is life there is hope

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Badadvisor: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
joshuaidibia:

No. You're wrong. The only know withdrawal symptoms of TM is lost of appetite, fatigue, sweat and unable to sleep at night. I really don't know where all the aggressiveness is from. Even those that smoke weed and use it to find trouble still baffles me.. Meth and the rest are what causes aggressiveness when in use and withdrawal. NOT TRAMADOL.

Ignore that mod. She doesn't know what she's saying.

You forgot to add restless legs.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by olurili(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
joshuaidibia:

sir what the man that you quote is very true sir,am addicted to tramadol for good five years,tramadol comes with anxiety,when i dont take it in due time,i will be weak,i cant control myself,i get angry at everything,the same big boy of one time,i turn to riff raff,it low me to the extend that i do go to sabo where does dirty aboki stay to buy it,no matter what is happening in my life,once i have tramadol i will stop thinking about it,you know what,most of the things that happen in my life during the time am using tramadol i cant remember it right now,it just come like flash,but i can remember what happen 20years ago clearly,
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by olurili(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Badadvisor:

Ignore that mod. She doesn't know what she's saying.

You forgot to add restless legs.
restless leg syndrome,empty head also,as if there is nothing inside skull again
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by AlphaT1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
seborrhic:

It cannot be tramadol she is taking.
Tramadol has a calming,sedative effect,not aggressiveness.
If your story is true she is taking something more serious or has a genuine mental issue.
Let her see a Dr for evaluation.
Of course Tramadol dependence on high dose can cause aggression (especially over a "length" of time). I don't know why you people like delving into professional matters to misinform; half knowledge is really dangerous, even more dangerous than ignorance.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Badadvisor: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
olurili:
restless leg syndrome,empty head also,as if there is nothing inside skull again
Lol how many years did you battle the addiction?
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by olurili(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Badadvisor:

Lol how many years did you battle the addiction?
good five years,it waste good five years of my life
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by dollyjoy(f): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

stop typing please undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Badadvisor: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
olurili:
good five years,it waste good five years of my life
Don't call it a waste. It's all a life experience
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by olurili(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Badadvisor:

Don't call it a waste. It's all a life experience
well is true,am putting myself back together,thank God for that,what doesnt kill me make me stronger

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by MichaelTLoni: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
OP, I pray God restores your family to his will.
There are a few things you must do though. I said "you" because you are the head of the family and it all begins with you.
1. Surrender all to God, through Jesus Christ, if you haven't done so. It's only in Christ, through the Holy Spirit, you can find peace.
2. Call your wife back home. If not for anything else, for the sake of your little boy. If you fail to, that boy will feel the negative impact as He develops into adolescence.
3. Your wife needs to visit a Psychiatrist. This is very important.
4. Be available for her emotionally through the process.
5. Nothing is impossible if you believe. Mental health is one aspect of our health that needs undivided attention. Be very sensitive and close to her. Since you didn't marry her that way, something hidden from you actually got her to where She is today.

Lemme leave you with two lessons from the story of Adam and Eve.
1. Don't be too far from your spouse. (Physically, Psychologically or Spiritually) it's dangerous.
2. Always be ready to forgive and let go. He blamed her for making him eat the fruit, but didn't divorce her afterwards.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by cocolacec(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Zaynkad:

Is there a reason why women who give birth through C's take it. I need to know
I am only asking because tramadol is a pain killer and opiate.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by GetMeRight: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ammishaddai:
My brother, marriage is for better or worse . And I believe you took this oath when you got married . So to cut the long story short, you hiding her away will not solve the problem. So I suggest you send for her and take her to see a psychiatrist who will evaluate her , and possibly place her on a rehabilitation program. Because from the little you have said , her mental health is deteriorating quickly , and the sooner you act the better it will be for you and your little son

More for the son, Op is already getting by. Lol. Though, I agree that he should stand by her in her trying period.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by GetMeRight: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
there is only ONE solution...get rid of the liability from your life, you CANT save her!!! just as some give (up) their life to christ, others give theirs to drugs/addiction, and believe me... its easier to get out of the religion scam than drugs!

if this was a sibling/parent/child, i would tell you to waste your money by sending him/her to rehab an hope for the best (as we know it doesnt really work most time), but as a wife/husband, just get rid of the liability and get your sanity back

Why do some of you always erroneously think that blood is everything? If it was his child, you said! Who gave him that child?
I would choose my wife over any of my siblings or children any day any time. In fact, she's the only family member I can die for! Yes, she's that reliable, supportive, understanding, loyal and dependable. She's more than a wife to me.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by henrycantona(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

its called AN OPINION, educate yourself on what that means.... and whether you like it or not, its my opinion nevertheless.

Then ur opinion is useless if u can't find a very good way of helping the husband in finding solution to his wife problems, she can be taken to a rehab or better still to see a psychiatric one single act of curiosity can lead one into eternal danger she might come in contact with such drugs just to see how effective it can be, then boom become an addictive to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guidance On The Use Of Face Masks In Nigeria By NCDC / Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup / 5 Almajiris Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kaduna After Repatriation From Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.