Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,089 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video) (37696 Views)

Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] / Freecuppy Trends No1 On Twitter After Video Show Zlatan Tap DJ Cuppy's Backside / BBNaija: Miracle Honoured In His Village, Umuoba Uratta In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video) by BrutusOj(m): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
donofdons:
shocked So the greatest thing idomas contributed to Nigeria was presenting us with a miss nigeria?? And now that I think about it, I cannot think of any idoma leader in science, technology, literature or anything that advances the human race. Na only pastors, and thieving politicians and fine girls them don contribute grin grin
If you have mind, tell us your tribe and what you have yourself talk more of Nigeria at large.

1 Like

Re: Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video) by jagged44: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Exkandayee:

Hope you don marry

My senior brother that is 5 years older than me never marry and the one that is three years older than him never marry. The male in my family no dey quick marry. But hopefully, I go settle down with a wife before the age of 35 whether my senior brothers don marry or not.
Re: Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video) by brainycaleb(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2022
sevenhundred:
while one northern state is looking for a way to prosecute their own young beauty Queen!!!

Well, bitterleaf tastes different in the mouth of a goat, different from that of humans. cheesy
Re: Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video) by brainycaleb(m): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2022
na2016:

You are actually not intelligent. There is no picture here to even show how this woman was in 1963, and I am sure you don't even have her picture of 1963. You also have no history of her skincare back then, yet you made such a conclusion. How do you think? Did you just comment to make people laugh? Please be better this 2022

Damn, why throw shades at me? If you understand written English, you would see that my message isn't for secondary school children.
Thanks.
Re: Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video) by MeeLan: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2022
This was Miss Nigeria before Satan became pageant organiser

1 Like

Re: Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video) by mummymum: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Naturally beautiful, even till old age.
Re: Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video) by mummymum: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2022
Naturally beautiful even till old age.
Re: Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video) by We4all: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
WillyDave:

What is wrong with that. This is another platform to preach and expand the word. His actions and utterances as a monarch is enough to shine the light. People will come to him with cases and issues day in day out. His ability to use the Bible to correct and handle cases will give glory to God. As a Pastor he must be upright in handling issues. Not like my own monarch that collects kick back from left right and center because he has no fear of God in him. This is surely a blessing to Idoma people. Mind you, am not a deeper life member. Be at least many of them that I know try to be upright.

If you know what it’s like to be a traditional king, you won’t be saying this. The rites, rituals, and other stuffs they do is anti Christian. No genuine Christian would want to dabble into something like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet / Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' / Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.