Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo (32143 Views)

27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Aroka72(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
I think this story has a lot of salt and pepper... Nevertheless, the herd man that thinks he can override Edo state is digging his own grave.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Salvofthesouth(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Depressed101:
the people of the south east and those who cared to listen when he said, this people are coming for you, you have to prepare, but sadly nobody listened, he had to take it upon himself to set up a defense line that worked effectively in his place, tell me how many Fulani attack story have you heard for a long time now in the south/east?

Apart from the Nigeria Army who are going about terrorizing innocent villagers and burning their houses

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Amah70: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/tension-in-edo-as-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-take-over-community/

Easy this time.

Whoever saw how Edo boys dealt deadly with Fulani people living in Benin last year..

It was horror scene.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Bashirkareem31: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Edo no be lagos

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Amah70: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Depressed101:
the people of the south east and those who cared to listen when he said, this people are coming for you, you have to prepare, but sadly nobody listened, he had to take it upon himself to set up a defense line that worked effectively in his place, tell me how many Fulani attack story have you heard for a long time now in the south/east?

Nigeria armed forces and financed unknown gunmen quickly took the place of killer Fulani herdsmen in the southeast.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by odysey: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
okeyglm:
cowards a foreigner came to chase out of your ancestral home you people are not ashamed. nonsense
no weapons what do you want them to fight with

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Bashirkareem31: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Edo no be lagos
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Asiri1991: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Last time I checked, Edo Bois only deals in internet fraudulent activities, cultist, and polluting Italylipsrsealed

You are an idiot. We are known for bravery. Take your stinky self to your Ogbomosho shrine.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by walozanga(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
BKayy:

This was exactly the same thing the people that lost their community today said.

Even if one doubts MNK on many issues, one must acknowledge the fact that Fulani herdsmen is up to something and our ancestral lands have something to do with it.

I am against his Jewish theory which is proven to be a severe inferiority complex and his multi ethnic Biafra but I can never dismiss his Fulani invasion claims. Never, because it is exactly what made the Coupists to overthrow Tafawa Balewa regime.
Something of that magnitude is nothing to be joked with.y

So Goodluck

Oil dey ur head

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by 07kjb: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
But with all this your claim you dey talk about

You go still Atikulate in 2023 grin
Nature forbid this breed of people

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
BKayy:

Ibarapa has been renamed to Al-Iba by the Fulani long ago.
Old brown roof Ibarapa doesn't exist any more

Are you serious?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by treatise: 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/tension-in-edo-as-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-take-over-community/

Obaseki met Buhari in Abuja recently and the governor isn't interested in anti open grazing law. His great grand father betrayed Oba Ovieramhen and now Godwin is betraying the entire edo people. Make una fold hands
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Oracleamehdin(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
The senior pastor and the general overseer of Divine fountain Prophetic gospel center kano state Nigeria) EMMANUEL AMEH EJEMBI has released again prophecies for the year 2022.

������

Click to View List Prophesies

https://www.facebook.com/1669571426655306/posts/3077062135906221/

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by ablejesus26(m): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Una Sabi support rubbish

Kanu is a disappointment to south east peopleipob

Fixed.
Only thugs, cultist, criminals, hardened prison excapees support ipob true Nwafors do not have time to support something that's a big well organized registered fraud.
Stop tagging Igbo in general into the occult ipob ��.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Drogunov: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
ogododo:

The only advantage this Fulanis are enjoying is protection by Buhari. He is really protecting them and empowering them. This people will really suffer once Bubu leaves.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by ThickSharon123(f): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Before you start saying Rubbish
I am from Benin
Upper to be precise the said place is not in Benin
After okada that’s like 20 or 30 mins drive from egor(Benin)

I don’t even know the said location
Apart from okada and okada is still far from Benin
So u expect Benin boys to fight how.
The native of that very place are not even Benin

Heooowwwww!!! I mourn for this comment. lipsrsealed
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Freebills12: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop mentioning Kanu here

Who Kanu Epp

Stop displaying your stupidity, tell me any information that KANU passed across about Buhari and his Fulani kinsmen that has not fulfilled. That you vehemently refused to believe doesn't make his message less valid.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Asiri1991: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
NewsForYou:

You don hear Fulani perform any rubbish anywhere near yorubaland in a long while? They are still terrorising igboland but they know not to bring trouble to yorubaland. Na your people cage Edo like that with the mumu Edo no be Lagos mantra. Now that you have turned them against yoruba because of hate for tinubu hope you can help them. Mind you na your people remain wey go pack commot for yorubaland, pin this comment .

We are Edo and we need no political alliance with you or any other group. Besides, every political alliance with you is faced with insincerity on your part. You want to align everyone to yourself for your selfish interest. Look at how you termed it that the Igbos turned us against you because of Tinubu. Directly, you are stating it here that your supposed alliance with us is solely based on getting the president to your region forgetting that the one you plotted with others to vote out was from my region. Same thing you would do to anyone from Edo. Or, what business does your Lord and saviour have with us to speak on the eve of our governorship election? Is he Edo? Don't accuse anyone of turning us against you. You turned yourself against the rest of the south in 2015. We are wiser now. Edo is Edo and will never be Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by tonididdy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
I don't believe this news.... Not Edo people running like cowards...

Again I like to verify this news and also the age group of people in the village, obviously this is a grandma/pa settlement but that isn't an excuse.

Edo people?.... Herdsmen domination?..... Naaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Fourwinds: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
NewsForYou:

You don hear Fulani perform any rubbish anywhere near yorubaland in a long while? They are still terrorising igboland but they know not to bring trouble to yorubaland. Na your people cage Edo like that with the mumu Edo no be Lagos mantra. Now that you have turned them against yoruba because of hate for tinubu hope you can help them. Mind you na your people remain wey go pack commot for yorubaland, pin this comment .
this comment must be coming from a teenager
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
okeyglm:
come to Enugu state you will see them in villages. make una stop this propaganda that ur ESN has chased all the fulani out of igbo land . that's pure lie

Mad Man, which Enugu are you talking about? The one I resides? Or do we have another Enugu state in Yoruba land? Mention one place you heard about Fulani herdsmen in Enugu? Which state are you from if I may ask? Nonsense
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Elliot2(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
NewsForYou:

Your head is too flat for sense to fit in
Your head is too coned for sense to fit in. E dey touch the sky from why oduduwa fell from.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Elliot2(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pakute:

Get out of my face, dirty yam legged.
cone head

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
NewsForYou:

This mumu still dey mention Tinubu name in any topic, ebi like say you value Tinubu more than your father

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by hopexter(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
okeyglm:
now run away, go and reclaim your land from fulani foreigners. something are not supposed to be heard in 21th. wtf a bunch of skinny im.p chased you out of father's land you got a mouth to talk. fv.ck

It’s because you don’t think. Fulanis don’t travel, they herd around, most of the male youths from South South are all overseas and the younger ones are in uni leaving just old parents undecided undecided and farmers back alone in the village.

If everyone from Nigeria were to be unambitious and stagnant like the Fulanis, these village attacks on the old farmers wouldn’t be happening.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by hope4nigeria(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
What is the government doing, before Edo is turned to Borno / Benue
where is Edo Court boys when you need them. I think Dem dey mad pas herdsmen, they should help
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by meccuno: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
CaptainAyub:
They should invite ESN grin
Fulani terrorists can only carry out hit and run attacks on the Igbo communities that have boundary with the north.
If na to occupy even one farmlands, dem no fit try am again
I think the best is to hire the Afonja Head Hunters. AHF. They would just use their charm and disarm them, then mine their skull. 60k for one head. You won't pay them. They use the head for IGR and eat the body. grin

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by JOemmy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Obaseki is trying to be politically correct he has refused to sign the bill on open grazing his colleagues in the south agreed to sign. This is what u get for being a coward cross river state is definitely next.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Jonakez(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
What happened to KWARA? Till date, Kwara State under Funani Caliphate!
GO BACK TO HISTORY!
Abeeegi! Afonjas, go and sit down!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Bridget95(f): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop mentioning Kanu here

Who Kanu Epp
Herdsmen go soon help you.

2022 is here- Mailafia

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Shoot Young Man Dead In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos / Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.