Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo (32159 Views)

27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Bridget95(f): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Una Sabi support rubbish

Kanu is a disappointment to south east people

Herdsmen is a blessing to your generation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by UnabashedIPOB: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
There is tension in Edo state as scores of persons with some of them dressed in military uniform and suspected to be Fulani herdsman have reportedly invaded a farming community known as 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp in Ovia Northeast Local Government Area of Edo State and chased the villagers away.

They are also alleged to have taken over their farms, homes and properties. Some of the villagers have run away for their lives and now taking refuge in other communities around Okada narrates their ordeal.

You aint seen NOTHING yet! This is just a sneak peek of the evil that would be unleashed on Nigerians. Get ready folks. For all you UNITY BEGGARS, this your ONE NIGERIA will kill all of you in the process, AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by PrinceOfLagos: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bridget95:
Herdsmen is a blessing to your generation
Don't cry if I come hard on you

Better get yourself out of my mention before I put you in your place

Stay away from my mention

Stop quoting me
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by osazsky(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
BKayy:

This was exactly the same thing the people that lost their community today said.

Even if one doubts MNK on many issues, one must acknowledge the fact that Fulani herdsmen are up to something and our ancestral lands have something to do with it.

I am against his Jewish theory which is proven to be a severe inferiority complex and his multi ethnic Biafra but I can never dismiss his Fulani invasion claims. Never, because it is exactly what made the Coupists to overthrow Tafawa Balewa regime.
Something of that magnitude is nothing to be joked with.
So Goodluck
wat has Kanu got to do with this news..Kanu that only heard that soldiers where matching in a neighbouring state the nxt time we saw or heard from him he was already in isreal if u mention tompolo I go hear..Kanu just using u guys to buy vendy boxers and Gucci shoes..Anyone can open a radio station in London it doesnt cost much most students in London have radio stations and say wat they like

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
it's a shame that when unfortunate happened to fellow southerners, Igbo here will be mocking and insulting them, see them screaming Yoruba and trying to blackmailed Yoruba so that they won't contest with their Fulani candidate in 2023, bunch of idiiots

they want all Southerner to be killing their fellow kinsmen in getting back to Fulani people as their dumb blockhead are doing in their scarce water and cannibals region

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Franktom247(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
That dull governor in edo state if you like dey look like lukman

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Ajeyo(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Read the senseless thing you wrote,just look at it again
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by UnabashedIPOB: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Una Sabi support rubbish

Kanu is a disappointment to south east people

And you're a disappointment to humanity!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by ORIAYO70(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
BKayy:

Ibarapa has been renamed to Al-Iba by the Fulani long ago.
Old brown roof Ibarapa doesn't exist any more
No wonder ur forefathers will continually selling fake charger in our traffic...

I nearly kill one 2days ago Wetin concern me
Same useless chest beater ran to Cameroon

Our own legitimate son confronted the fulani before he was arrested, not one hunch back jew that was online warrior...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Walkee: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
BKayy:

This was exactly the same thing the people that lost their community today said.

Even if one doubts MNK on many issues, one must acknowledge the fact that Fulani herdsmen are up to something and our ancestral lands have something to do with it.

I am against his Jewish theory which is proven to be a severe inferiority complex and his multi ethnic Biafra but I can never dismiss his Fulani invasion claims. Never, because it is exactly what made the Coupists to overthrow Tafawa Balewa regime.
So Goodluck
lmao what are Fulani herdsmen up to?
Na today herders /farmers crisis start? Fulanis are exercising Dutch courage because Buhari is president and he's too weak to punish his tribesmen. By the way, 90% of banditry is in the north west, are they up to something killing themselves in zamfara and katsina?

Balewa was not a Fulani.
Fulani aren't invading anywhere.
What the north are doing is a pseudo response to militancy. They got jealous that kidnappers were earning billions in the Niger deltas. They advocated amnesty for Boko Haram which didn't work so they resorted to banditry.
Buhari will be leaving office next year, when are the fulanis invading the South? Why haven't they done it the past 7 years?
You people will just sit down and allow a foolish conspiracy theorist to be deceiving you
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by LILTJAY: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
ORIAYO70:

No wonder ur forefathers will continually selling fake charger in our traffic...

I nearly kill one 2days ago Wetin concern me
Same useless chest beater ran to Cameroon

Our own legitimate son confronted the fulani before he was arrested, not one hunch back jew that was online warrior...
grin grin
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Pedyson: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Before you start saying Rubbish
I am from Benin
Upper to be precise the said place is not in Benin
After okada that’s like 20 or 30 mins drive from egor(Benin)

I don’t even know the said location
Apart from okada and okada is still far from Benin
So u expect Benin boys to fight how.
The native of that very place are not even Benin

He need to know more.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by JooEeL(m): 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
VERY GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

THERE IS ONE CHAINSMOKER AND 419'ER FROM THIS STATE WHO'S ALWAYS FEELING LIKE A SEX BOSS, AND ALWAYS TALK DOWN BIAFRA AND ODUDUWA AGITATION ON NL FRONT PAGES.

NOTHING SO PLEASING THAN SEEING HIS STUPIDITY SMACK RIGHT BACK INTO HIS IDIOTIC FACE.
grin

EDO WILL BE TAKEN OVER BY FULANI TERRORISTS IN THE NEXT 30 YEARS. THEIR FOLLY IN SUPPORTING ONE NIGERIA WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT THEM.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by tunde202(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
“….your farm produce are for our cows…”

Cows that they never saw.

Reported Speech.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Youngjohnosas: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Prechgold1180:

I am from Benin

I am a Benin boy but have never heard of that place all my life.this my first time hearing that name.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by MrRector5346: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
cape coast Gh folks are smart. I like the site. Nairaland branch in Gh

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by JooEeL(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Zooposki:

You guys are too quick to insult others. WTF is wrong with you people? I will really like to know.

When you try to reason in calm with people from the zoo, they tend to be short-sighted and generally carefree, and surprisingly arrogant.

Only 2 things fit people from the zoo: insult and tragedy. I don't pity any idiot or anyone who gets run over or displaced. Why? Because natural selection wil always prove true. Weaklings or the less intelligent will either get run over by a more superior group, or relegated.

One-Nigerian idiots get no sympathy.

I'm from the SW by the way. cool
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by JooEeL(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
smartasuen:
Upper Boys, where art thou?
Those Fulani mongrels need just a touch of your 'grace'.

They are doing yahoo.

Dry gin and SK are on their table. Why should they fight? grin
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by JooEeL(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
BKayy:

So Goodluck

The pride of One-Nigerianists. No mind them. Proud, empty, arrogant people in their One-Nigeria delusion. I feel glad whenever Nigeria presents its true colour to them.

Awon alailogbon. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Walkee: 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
tonididdy:
I don't believe this news.... Not Edo people running like cowards...

Again I like to verify this news and also the age group of people in the village, obviously this is a grandma/pa settlement but that isn't an excuse.

Edo people?.... Herdsmen domination?..... Naaaaaaaa
according to the report, it is a farming camp, most likely a settlement deep inside bush. The Herdsmen were running away after being dealt with in okada. It's normal for them overwhelm a few farmers in a camp deep inside forest. I live here in Edo, nobody even talks about Fulani herdsmen since it is not an issue at all. There are no reports of attacks or anything

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Youngjohnosas: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=Drogunov post=109055486]

But if you not blind or mentally challenged to comprehend what the OP posted, the "Edo Boys" took to their heels just like the Ibarapa people you cast aspersions on.[/quote I am A Benin boy and I haven’t heard of that community before, most of those communities are inhabited by migrants and are mostly very old people, the percentage of youths in that community wouldn’t even cover 5% and it’s very far from Benin.

Notwithstanding, We still have to teach them a lesson of their lives.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by JooEeL(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
NewsForYou:
Edo No Be Lagos
Why's nobody saying damn nigga on this thread? Seems these Fulani are real niggas. Swalomiir how you see am?

The mumu idiot is likely a Fulani boy pretending to be Edo... watering the grounds for their invasion. They have been scattered all over social media and doing covert media war. Why is it that anytime ugly news breaks out like this, suddenly all their comments go missing, including that of this same internet fraudster? Or have you seen his comment on this thread? A few months ago when the news of a Sultan of Shuwa wanted to be installed in Edo trended, did you see the idiot comment?

The fulanis are velvety tricky idiots. Joke with them at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Walkee: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:
it's a shame that when unfortunate happened to fellow southerners, Igbo here will be mocking and insulting them, see them screaming Yoruba and trying to blackmailed Yoruba so that they won't contest with their Fulani candidate in 2023, bunch of idiiots

they want all Southerner to be killing their fellow kinsmen in getting back to Fulani people as their dumb blockhead are doing in their scarce water and cannibals region
that tribe is an absolute joke. The moment I saw the thread I knew 100% they were going to litter the thread with Nnamdi Kanu. They are always happy when bad things happen to others but run to twitter to cry genocide when it's happening to them. Tuueeeh.
There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, they are the only ones who rejoice when bad things happen

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by JooEeL(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yinmu

Which Kanu?

The Kanu that couldn't save himself ?

Mr man go and sit down and stop yanning trash on this thread.

Kanu is a great man that knows his onions and I'm from SW, you this Fulani impostor!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Jayrow08: 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
For we land, Una never reach
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by JooEeL(m): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
AntiBMC:
Ewwee!

See am now. When Nnamdi Kanu was saying it that there's a fulanization agenda, they laughed at him.

When he said we should all come together, form an alliance and prepare to defend our lands, they distanced themselves from him.

To ur tent oh Israel.

Southerners form woke and educated. But the reality is that they are very stupid.

I keep saying it that it's likely frustration that pushed MNK to make himself vulnerable in Kenya.

The stupidity of the typical black man is one. But the arrogance of the southern governors and especially that of the S.E and to an extent what Wike did at Obigbo affected Kanu greatly.

How can people be so arrogantly stupid to the point of their destruction? How Kanu visualises things, not many people can.

Even if you listen to his broadcasts a million times, he still sees things deeper. When people fail to key in into his vision, it can be frustrating. Don't even let me mention how some people from the so-called SS keep questioning Biafra or the need for freedom. Kanu suffered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by JooEeL(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
LILTJAY:
Nice one by the fulanis.. please endeavour to kill all male inhabitants and take their women for orgy party... I support you guys cool

I SUPPORT THEM A MILLION FOLD. THESE FULANI ARE TEACHING ONE-NIGERIAN IDIOTS IN THE LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND.

LONG LIVE THE SHUWA EMIRATE OF THE EDO KINGDOM. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by JooEeL(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
when we warned about the carnage in Kaduna, Benue and other parts of the middle belt saying once fulani terrorists are through with the North, they'll come down south region by region. Tinubu asked where are the cows, SW BMC îmbeciles completely lost the remaining particles of their brains attacking anyone who mentioned Fulani including their father Olu Falae who was a victim of their kidnap and whose farm was attacked at least twice. The fóols asked him how sure he was that the attacks were by fulani grin Their brother Femi Adeshina calmly told us to give Fulani our land or die so what do you expect ? Any community taken over by the bástard terrorists are immediately given fulani names, you can confirm anywhere in Benue if you doubt me but in this matter, I don't think Governor Obaseki will even sneeze talkless of saying a word. Edo people will have to settle this matter how they know best cool

It's been long I've heard from that omoale buruku Adesina?

Is the idiot still on duty?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by JooEeL(m): 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Prechgold1180:

I am from Benin

That's how it begins. It's called encroachment. I love southerners for one thing: ability to keep foolishly living in denial.

Na from clap dance dey start bro. cool

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by JooEeL(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
ORIAYO70:

You r so foolish to throw tantrums.. same Fulani people killed u guys in numbers

Some of u r still missing in Cameroonian boundaries....

None of ur kinsmen had single handedly confronted The Fulanis like Igboho did..

Is that runaway hunch back jew, that will u should fight while is hiding....

Igboho was there to show is bravely

Ode oponu

He's a fulani man. We know their tricks on NL. But they are dead on arrival. We will keep exposing them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' / You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku / 2023 Presidency: 67 Senators, 178 House Members Set To Endorse Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.