Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy (847 Views)

The Dream I Had Today... / "I had a weird dream about Obi Cubana" Nigerian Lady Narrates / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy by SultanOfPuna: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
I just woke up now the dream i had was quite unreal
I was in a 5 star hotel chiiling with obi cubanna and Rev fr. Mbaka. We were surrounded by strippers. Fr mbaka was spraying money on them but i and cubanna were laughing.
Next 2 girls call me from upstairs as i look up it is Dj cuppy and her sister calling me to join them. As i was about to climb the staircase to go up. That when i woke up.
The thing pain me shaa, i wish the dream lasted longer so i can know why dj cuppy and her sister were calling me seductively. Maybe 3some?
Chaiii e no go better for the angel wey wake me up from this sweet dream.
Who can interpret what this dream means

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy by Curious346: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I was in a 5 star hotel chiiling with obi cubanna and Rev fr. Mbaka. We were surrounded by strippers. Fr mbaka was spraying money on them but i and cubanna were laughing.
Next 2 girls call me from upstairs as i look up it is Dj cuppy and her sister calling me to join them. As i was about to climb the staircase to go up. That when i woke up.
The thing pain me shaa, i wish the dream lasted longer so i can know why dj cuppy and her sister were calling me seductively. Maybe 3some?
hahahah
Re: The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy by Melaye(f): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
it means you have malaria and covid19 plus omicron were my 5k

4 Likes

Re: The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
What do u want us to interpret again?
Re: The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy by SultanOfPuna: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
What do u want us to interpret again?
What does it mean to be chilling with rich people in tge dream. Minus the fr. Mbaka own
Re: The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy by Victorious12: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
You’ve a Big star
You will shine with big people
But you will live a worldly lifestyle
And women will be one of ur downfall
Re: The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy by Udejohnchi(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
What did you eat before sleeping
Re: The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy by SultanOfPuna: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Victorious12:

You’ve a Big star
You will shine with big people
But you will live a worldly lifestyle
And women will be one of ur downfall
Hmmmmmmmmm
What do u mean "one of ur downfall"
As in there are other downfalls??
Re: The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy by Tokskob2008: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Drinking garri excessively can be cause hallucination at times you know...

1 Like

Re: The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy by SultanOfPuna: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Drinking garri excessively can be cause hallucination at times you know...
I have never drank garri this year
Re: The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy by Exkandayee(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Chilin with obi cubana means you'll become almajiri soon, and a begger,why fr mbaka symbolizes the person that will deliver you,,,so you need to recite 2,000 Virgin Mary,16,000 the Lord is my Shepard
Re: The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy by isaiah4life(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
You will rise but your downfall will be women. cheesy cheesy

As a prophet, I change it. You will rise and dine with kings and where your preek want to put you in problem, God will rescue you.
Re: The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy by Sundaycomputer: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
It means that something bad is going to happen to you
Re: The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy by SultanOfPuna: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Exkandayee:
Chilin with obi cubana means you'll become almajiri soon, and a begger,why fr mbaka symbolizes the person that will deliver you ,,,so you need to recite 2,000 Virgin Mary,16,000 the Lord is my Shepard
Someone that was spraying money on strippers
Re: The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy by Deflames01(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2022
Two things are involved

(1) (Reply)

Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S / When On Earth Did I Get Married? / Which One You Don't Like Wearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.