Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready (11462 Views)

CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. / Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by TGM2015: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
The arrested Nigerian in Kenya Modupe Omole has reacted to the calls from tweeter users asking for her for her side of the story after the government press release on expired visa and happenings in the hotel she lodged to (failure to renew hotel bill and fighting the hotel staff).

She tweeted at:
I would not address the details of this matter until I am ready to. Until then anyone can run with any narrative they like, I do not care. Any update that doesn’t come from me is false.
The management of the hotel apologized & for now, I’ve put a lid on it.

https://twitter.com/Mochievous/status/1478014975939530753?t=BYFLAPoO_H1Nt4h3Gnw0wg&s=19

Screenshots including some reactions are attached.

3 Likes

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Tunigram: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2022
TGM2015:
The arrested Nigerian in Kenya Modupe Omole has reacted to the calls from tweeter users asking for her for her side of the story after the government press release on expired visa and happenings in the hotel she lodged to (failure to renew hotel bill and fighting the hotel staff).

She tweeted at:

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Victorclean1: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2022
Good
Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Charles61: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2022
Correct her name please. It's not modepe
Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Princelumide: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2022
Patiently waiting for your response... �
Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Beiii: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2022
Clout chasers

5 Likes

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by alexola20(m): 6:54am On Jan 04, 2022
Wetin I dey read sef,abi my brain still dey sleep ni??

“I would not my ARREST address grin

10 Likes

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by purpulrain: 6:54am On Jan 04, 2022
Leader of the Twitter coven has been realised and has spoken. Nothing concern me with gender war this year, I will find me a beautiful black skin girl and marry or visit London or Canada for a homely white skin and call mine all the days of my life. Na so so vacation I want not Twitter rants with the rantee looking terrible in real life

5 Likes

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by PayOnDelivery: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2022
She needs enough time to narrate her own side of the story so she won't shoot herself.
It's normal

Please give her time to cook it up

23 Likes

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by tunde2222: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Op. Correct the topic

3 Likes

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Promiseibritam: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2022
She wrote her headline correctly
But you come turn it upside down

1 Like

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by CJ310(m): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2022
Me sef weak o. OP you need to check your spellings and grammar construction.

1 Like

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by MandGEnterprise: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Headache What the Hell did I just read

1 Like

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by aryzgreat: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2022
I have to read d topic 5 times, yet not understanding
Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by zinosleek(m): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2022
One thing we are gradually lossing is respect. Respect for ourselves, other people and our community. Nowadays,most young people feel they have to insult and behave our of place to show that they are woke.

Being rude to others and authority is not cool or show you are woke. You can still criticize in constructive and not destructive manner where you now burn bridges. Respect authority especially when outside the country

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Originalsly: 7:01am On Jan 04, 2022
I agree with her.... anyone can run with any narrative they like. Our own chose to run with she will not arrest her address.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by jubrilELsudan: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2022
SHE WAS ARRESTED FOR PROSTITUTION.

4 Likes

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by OMEGA009(m): 7:11am On Jan 04, 2022
This is why some people do not like to help on social media.

You will see “This 17 year old girl is missing, pls help”. After people pray, fast and are on the look out for her return, she’ll be seen in her boyfriends house collecting d!ck and the same post will read “She’s been found. More details later”.

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by vedaxcool(m): 7:13am On Jan 04, 2022
grin cheesy They should have let her simmer down in the cell a bit. Ungrateful oaf!

3 Likes

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by juman(m): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2022
She is a nuisance.
She has no different narrative.

Why entering a foreign country with expired visa.

10 Likes

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by MotiveU(f): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2022
TGM2015:

She tweeted at:

Who is she

1 Like

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by dammie4j(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2022
My problem is the army of defenders claiming and asking if those who commented really offered to support or help. Honestly, we’ve lost values even among we young Nigerians. Time again will tell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by phemmyfour: 7:24am On Jan 04, 2022
She is trying to put her own lies together

She denied travelling with expired visa...yet picture don't lie

So mischievous

5 Likes

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Joyless004: 7:25am On Jan 04, 2022
Very sick and proud fellow!

Sometimes I get weak seeing pple my fellow human follow around on social media

She is always seeking for attention. Same Kenya she praised to be her home humbled her. They run up and down with public funds campaigning to fight for others.

I still don't get how an adult belive their is a damn fellow in this God forsaken country who is actually after the affairs of others. All na scam. Used for stomach infrastructure. They got nothing doing for a living but wanna stay in the limelight

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by LegacyB: 7:26am On Jan 04, 2022
She entered the country with an expired visa? Am I the only one thinking the immigration officials in that country need to answer some questions?.

3 Likes

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by otokx(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open.
Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by RodgersAkpafu: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2022
LegacyB:
She entered the country with an expired visa? Am I the only one thinking the immigration officials in that country need to answer some questions?.
How can someone enter a country with expired visa?
That goes to show many Nigerians are stupid and can believe anything

If the narrative was that she overstayed her visa (for whatever reason) that would be more believable
Let's hear her side of the story sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by rajiedreez: 7:34am On Jan 04, 2022
Strong head doesn't always equal to sense
Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by bestman09(m): 7:39am On Jan 04, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu Don’t Need Your Surety, IPOB Tells Soludo / Supreme Court Judgement: 38 Persons Arrested Over Protests In Nasarawa / DPR Blames Marketers As Petrol Scarcity Worsens - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.