Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. (23346 Views)

Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready / Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by naptu2: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
See previous thread here: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya

Nimah A @MsNemah

Thankfully Moe is out! Thanks to the MFA, the ambassador and the NG embassy in Kenya for their swift response! Who went out of their way to ensure Moe's release and the situation was properly addressed. Remember to contact the visiting country's NG embassy first when in trouble.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MsNemah/status/1477924293640130563

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by naptu2: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Reactions.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by slawormiir: 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Damnnn niggar
I got no idea who this moe is

And they should stop praising the Nigeria embassy and ambassador

That is thier job

Afonjakid:
why are yorubas constituting nusiances where ever they are and always blaming Nigerian government when they enter trouble
You are not a real niggar

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by topoftheworld(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Does she have big ass

5 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by Shellsploit: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Amazing release!
What God cannot do does not exist

grin grin grin grin
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by Shellsploit: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Does she have big ass

Very useless comment!

17 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by tiswell(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
This shouldn't be news fa sad
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by RichDad1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Who cares? The same Nigeria she despise and wanted to burn down, eventually comes to her rescue.
But she’s too egocentric and ashamed to acknowledge this.
She could only tweet “hmm” werey Dey disguise grin[left][/left]

Funny enough, few weeks ago, she was professing her love to Kenya in a bid to ridicule Nigeria as usual.
I’m loving this.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by bigdammyj: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Okay
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by iCauseTrouble: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Don't think because you are a celeb in Nigeria, you can do anyhow in another country

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by Mko123(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Q
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Who is she

After going through the old thread, she deserved to be deported from Kenya if they choose to deport her.

10 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by tradepunter: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by Frankspot(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Is this not Moe the popular twitter feminist grin

I heard FEMCO looted the btc contributed during endSARS

17 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by SultanOfPuna: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
When the youths allowed Feminist FEMCO to be incharge of the Endsars funds
I know say Nigerian Indomie generation of youths are very foolish and not smart at all.

Now Moe and her feminist FEMCO have looted close to 20 million dollars donated in bitcoin.

While the real victims of the Endsars mostly Males are already dead in the grave.
Man go street protest
Feminist dey her AC office dey chop Endssrs money.

Now she wan use her wayo wayo tactics to scam kenyans. Thinking say na Indomie generation of Simps full dey Kenya.
Kenyans change am for am
The true story will soon cone out.
Never believe a woman until you hear the FULL story.
Manipulative Daughters of Jezebel

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by TempUser: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Who is she

3 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by greenie77: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
A new one from Nigerian High Commission in Nairobi, bunch of officials whey no dey bother about Nigerians there!

1 Like

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by setobaba: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Let me ask again, who’s she??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by dejavuh0007(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by RichDad1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Don't think because you are a celeb in Nigeria, you can do anyhow in another country
Don’t mind these online yeyebrities that think they’re some kind of untouchable.
Some of her minions were actually trending #Endkenyapolice on Twitter. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by RichDad1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Afonjakid:
why are yorubas constituting nusiances where ever they are and always blaming Nigerian government when they enter trouble
FYI , she’s Igbo.

16 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
OKAY.

Next news please.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by Thanos5555: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
sad
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by RichDad1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Frankspot:
Is this not Moe the popular twitter feminist grin

I heard FEMCO looted the btc contributed during endSARS
Yes o. The same Pro Bono, BTC stealing, yellow house lawyer.

10 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by MoneyGoDrop: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Who be this one?

3 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. by Strongbest(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Good. Let her come and give us the real gist now.

First post of the year, so happy new year to you all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP / Adeleke Moves Into Osun Government House 16 Months After Swearing-In / 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.