Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 (6511 Views)

Jonathan Must Be Having A Good Laugh wherever He Is now(pics) / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 / Patience Jonathan Must Tell Nigerians How She Built N10b Worth Hotel – CACOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by juman(m): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2022
IBB o, abdulsalam o, jonathan o, obasanjo o, gowon o, do not have any political base.
They have little to none political clout or influence.
Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by OneCorner: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Igbos and their sense of entitlement
You sit somewhere and expect other people to come feed you

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by tutudesz: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Abdul05:
grin is now ss vs se
PDP ticket fight is between (Wike& Okowa) SS vs SE
Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by mediainc: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2022
Face your arrogant Ipobians, leave South south leaders out of your madness and confusion, like father like sons, dumb heads...how people think they can talk arrogantly and get what they want, baffles me grin

You guys should be ready for war, it's only through guns and bombs you get things arrogantly.

Jonathan and South South owes you nothing and we have nothing in common with you.

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by danot1030: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Igbos with their feeling of entitlement. Anyone eligible should go out there and contest

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by fredoooooo: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2022
If e no do wetin una wan do ... leave SS alone they're neither ipob nor ohaneze

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Houseofglam7(f): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2022
undecided
Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by bjdon: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2022
Politics is dynamic not static. The SE simply do not know how to play the game. It's not about sentiments, it's all about interests. In 1999 the SW voted massivly agaisnt OBJ, by 2003 it reversed and they voted en mass for him. Why? Interests. If GEJ were to contest in 2023 he will not be needing SE support. His contesting will be a Northern tool to secure the presidency in 2027, hence the North will vote en mass for GEJ, as will the SS.
The Igbos need to STOP, telling diffrent people not to contest. it's embarassing and pathatic. They need to face some quick facts. They do not have a foothold in ACP and will never get the ticket there. You can't reap, where you did not sow. PDP is thier best bet. They need to consolidate around one candidate in PDP(Peter Obi?) and start full mobilisation and networking for that canidate. Right now in PDP Atiku, Saraki, Wike are all working, I hardly hear from Peter Obi. Presidency no be moi-moi. Tinubu and Atiku have been working for it for over a decade. You can't just sit in your living room and be shouting to others 'Do not contest it's our turn'. No be so!

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2022
Since the southerners aren't ready for PRESIDENCY the northerners are going to collect their position back.
Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by twilliamx(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2022
maiiilooo:
God please give Nigerians Sense.. our mumu don do
The mumu wey just dey start!!!
Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by pquaver(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2022
Victorclean1:
Hmm. Ohaneze please stop beating around the bush. The state in SE is far far more developing than most other states in Nigeria.

GEJ did absolutely nothing in South East in terms of development than he did in the north.

Even the Second Niger bridge he awarded under partnership was cancelled by Buhari and rewarded, because it will come with a toll to pass.

Some says there is a common sense, but truly sense is not common. GEJ as it stands today can not determine who will be president

This one is afraid of his slave master. He is afraid to talk because oil. Oga if GEJ does not support Igbo presidency, it is betrayal. He should lend his voice to it. That is what they are saying. They know he can't make anyone president..
Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by mediainc: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2022
NGpatriot:
These Igbos can be very crude and crass sha, all they do is demand, demand and issue ultimatums.

Just imagine, people with zero socio political relevance or power demanding and issuing ultimatums.

Bunch of silly comedians, no wonder people don't take these Igbos seriously..

smh..
This is what makes people hate them, very crude and crass...it irritates.
Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by ScamHunter: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Support is not by force, but if Jonathan decides not to back an Igbo (if he is not contesting) then Igbo should never back him for anything. If he is contesting, I do not see reason to back him if an Igbo is contesting. 2023 should be an Igbo president.
Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Sleekfingers: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Newton2024: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
evansjeff:

They keep threatening everybody, who is left that they have not threatened now? I have never seen a people like this angry
They have not threatened Fulani masters up north. Only fellow southerners are there problem.
Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by ekhai(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
What does these confused set of dreamers need sef.

is it biafra, presidency, referendum, terrorism, attention or just to byforce their opinions on Nigerians?
GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN. IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW.
Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Gazzy88(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ibos will soon issue ultimatum to inec not to conduct elections if any if the parties refuses to field an ibo man because it's their right.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by JOemmy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
All the regions in nigeria wants the presidency at the same time the only solution is to divide the country let everyone control what they have.
Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Rondrosco: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
See What I Found Just Now In My Room(photo)

Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Poiu11: 2:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Benchilwell:
u nail it, he did nothing in southeast even in is own south south when he was president,all is development he did was for Northern state thinking they will vote for him but he got disappointed by them even jaga he suppose to change play him out.
Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Yibo(m): 4:34am On Jan 05, 2022
1645five:
[s][/s]
I write to apply for cancelling my post too
Since you are idle I want to give you work
Re: Ohaneze: Jonathan Must Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Yibo(m): 4:39am On Jan 05, 2022
1645five:
[s][/s]
sorry you're not qualified
we don't recruit miscreants
when will I be qualified? I possess all the requirements
Don't be tired please
I like you wailing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: Ignore Apapa's Letter, Akpata Remains Our Governorship Candidate - LP / The Four Strongest Bank In Nigeria / Osun To Pay N10,000 Monthly To Elderly People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.