Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) (43965 Views)

Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2022
ZumManast:
She is not that beautiful without makeup

Have you seen her without it?

5 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by MansoryMX(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2022
I pity who go marry these woman daughters because you might likely Bleep their mama join and God help you if you get broke when you marry them as a rich man!

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by blackpanda: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2022
Future olosho
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by Phock2sweet: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2022
Pilaylay:
This her daughter ehn make I no yarn wetin dey my mind
her nipples is showing...my god
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by AZControversial(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2022
SmellySperm:
She's my future wify. I can go to hell for her matter grin

grin
What if you don't come back?
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by Techmoney1(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Just a simple cake and dinner and she is really excited and showing it .No demand for house or car .Deep food for thought
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by Sammyklever(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2022
Shey na me make she con dey celebrate

Abeg getat
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by pyyxxaro: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Regina Askia inspired me to be hot at a young age, especially that High way to the grave film. Since then, I love rocking heels wherever I go. grin grin

See as ur yansh and body dirrrty, why u de play for inside portorportor embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Looks way too mature for 20.

Even I that is far older than her still look under 20. Thank God for good genes. HBD sha. You fine. I love the smokey-eyes effect.

Can I have your number
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by KingAzari: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2022
Why are they looking like aliens?
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by errigdee: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2022
like and follow our page to get updated when we post some of our skits
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by alloy123: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2022
Cant you see RING in her hand?
SmellySperm:
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by phemmyfour: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2022
Mercychen:
Wow! What a striking resemblance shocked.
She even had the mothers kinda strong/stiff belly when she was young.
If you really wanna see where this girl looks exactly like Regina, go and watch "high to the grave" a movie she did with Side Kosoko and segun Arinze. She's just like her there.

The first daughter looks like her white dad.
Humm... You can identify stiff n strong belly without touching it

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by DabuIIIT: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2022
Haba!!! Dem nor look your side?! ;S

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by errigdee: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2022
follow and like our page to get updated when we drop our skits

https://www.facebook.com/100422192534975/posts/100431642534030/?app=fbl
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by ThickSharon123(f): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2022
pyyxxaro:

See as ur yansh and body dirrrty, why u de play for inside portorportor embarassed

You need mental help. grin grin grin grin grin... I know you've been seeking attention becuase of your ugly face, no girl or person gives it to you, so you feel it's free here.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by Benchilwell: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2022
Phock2sweet:
This babe don set for me to fvck her
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by id911(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Regina Askia inspired me to be hot at a young age, especially that High way to the grave film. Since then, I love rocking heels wherever I go. grin grin

At a young age, that film made me fell in love with that pretty woman. Some people can fine anyhow, I just don't understand and he dey fear me to go close to those extremely beautiful ladies
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Damn she looks like she can give some Fire Head cheesy grin grin
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by ThickSharon123(f): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2022
id911:

At a young age, that film make me fell in love with that pretty woman. Some people can fine anyhow, I just don't understand and he dey fear me to go close to those extremely beautiful ladies

Dear, I thought she was a goddess. She was humble and sweet in the movie. She was the embodiment of beauty and womanhood. Our own Marylin Monroe of the time.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Regina Asiak, now Askia. Mistake made permanent. I hope they can still speak with native language though, cos DNA will call, some how.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by Greatfullheart: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2022
She don ripe oh, see her big breast. But i have 1 guick question why all the guys for nairaland Bleep her?

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by billyG(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2022
How much her mum gon pay mi to teach her some lessons.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by Calicoe: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2022
Ned com n see oo
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by Sholuwa241: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2022
SmellySperm:
start preparing for the hell oley ni yen
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by Burgerlomo: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2022
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by topekka(f): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2022
funny she’s over a decade older than him infact she manipulated him to
bedding her but she’s claiming 34yrs old
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2022
Na perverts full nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by stasius: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Sweet girl. Chai!

US is good sha.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by Omicron007: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2022
Those comments on Page 1 tho
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) by Estellar: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2022
dacblogger:
I DNT need anybody to tell me that mermaids are real... She is a spitting resemblance of an ogbanje. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga / Davido Gifts Casanova A Pair Of Shoes To Celebrate His Birthday / Orezi Acquires Multi-Million Naira Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.