Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) (74090 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by insidenaijasblog: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2022
A young lady has caused a stir online after going live to lay a curse on her boyfriend and his manhood, following the end of their relationship, Newspremises reports.

The Ghanaian lady identified her boyfriend as Amankrado, and went on to pull off her panties which she held on to as she cursed him.

She was heard saying that since he came to this world through the vagina, his nemesis will catch up with him via same channel. The disgruntled lady also said her ex-boyfriend's manhood won’t function again and the day he inserts it into any woman’s vaguna, he will be inflicted with a lot of incurable diseases.

Watch the video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qfYjbvkzpA][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/lady-pulls-off-her-panties-on-live-video-to-curse-her-boyfriend-and-his-manhood-video/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Trouble no dey finish.

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by paulolee(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2022
this wan jus send waste her time...some curses no de work, if all de work eeh, politicians, police n nepa for don die finish
for those endless mentions about curses of exes frustrating guys lives, una jus de joke..
since av bin dating, babes don scam me tire n pieces my heart but i accepted d pain, learned my mistake, moved on n didn't curse anybody
then I broke lady's heart n she come remove pants dey curse me n u de tell me say d curse go work?? na big lie abegi
d gods of curses isnt dt daft jhare, its dating n no b marriage dt is bonded by pastors or religious leaders or court o, u tink say na all relationships lead to marriage?? even marriages wey serious pass dating dey fail n curses no even sure..
abegi na she go tire n even after all her curses, I go still lap her junior sister or her friend if I get chance, Mk dm follow add their curses n nothing go happen..

370 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by paulolee(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
Trouble no dey finish.
atall....e no fit finish...na only guys de break heart?? abi u don ever see guys hold boxers n dick dey swear Gv girls for breaking dier heart??
or na only babes dm do curses for?? guys no sabi curse abi?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Mario1989(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
No dey Bleep before marriage, una no dey hear. Why u dey disturb the internet now?
Wahala!!!!

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Mercury12(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Young Lady. Stop disgracing yourself

169 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Unfortunately curses are mere words said to make yourself feel good..
She only acted out of anger it's quite normal..
think the psychology behind anger is because there is a strong sense of fear in that person. In an attempt to hide that emotion...he/she gets angry so that his/her weakness is hidden...

People who are angry the most are the ones who need help and support from friends and family..

Her anger is "felicitous"

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Dis one dey share same GENOTYPE with d devil
Her BOYFRIEND just realized he was dating a She-demon. Thank God for him. Other men should also learn to know when to run away.
Just like the Bible documented about the ANGER of a woman! This is unbelievable.
I thought these Ladies hate men so much.
Why weep in anguish when that which u hate so much leaves u. I expected u to be happier.

Meanwhile, the idiot didn't realise she was tying her undies as a repercussion, not knowing she was actually tying up her womb & fallopian tubes.
This Type no deserve Pikin at all. Tie am well.
Truly, Common sense is far!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mercury12:
Young Lady. Stop disgracing yourself
The ODOUR from that pant go be Top notch.
It could be the reason the Guy scampered and not necessarily the Anger grin grin grin

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Arrrrrrrrrh

Them go say make una leave sex una no go hear. Imagine how sex (nack her and left her probably) dey make this girl go insane.....
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
WOMEN also leave men on daily basis to get married to better enriched men, but hardly would you see a man ridicule himself like this.
It's shameful and defaming!
I have seen a married woman with 3kids abandon her wealthy husband because he isn't as educated as she is, meanwhile, same man trained her through secondary & university. Yet this my former neighbor never ran mad like this.

I really pity this Lady's next bait.
He may pay with his Life!

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by timmyblast(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Inside Ghana and Kenya, who craze pass

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Double0h7(f): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Why you ruin a perfectly good thong now grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by insidenaijasblog: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin grin
timmyblast:
Inside Ghana and Kenya, who craze pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by freddie009(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
paulolee:
this wan jus send waste her time...some curses no de work, if all de work eeh, politicians, police n nepa for don die finish

You literally said my mind. It doesn't work.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Matrixlord2021: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
The power of sex and womanhood.
No wonder women love sex and Satan loves using it as a tool to bring down powerful men because a Man came out of a woman's area.
This is also why some women use it to control men just as this curse goes.
An emotional woman too is like fuel and fire is like the curse.sex is just the application of both.
This is why premarital sex comes with it's consequences.when you hurt a woman by using and dumping her and vice versa.
Anyone who commits fornication sins against his own soul.
It is so deep to reap such cursee

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Rosement(f): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Why are some ladies fond of disgracing our gender? Is relationship a do or die affair? Are there not guys that were cheated by ladies and they still moved on without cursing harm to the ladies.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Kreamie(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
undecided undecided Doesn’t mean he won’t make it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by talk2hb1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
3D Madness

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Fiscus105(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Only if you don't eat his money, even if its #1.

That's why I like to give money for whoever I dig, no matter how small its
The money she collected would be my witness and serve as back to sender if........

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by ednut1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Curses dont work lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by MartinCorridon: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin

Another guy go still chop..clean mouth.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Muyiwaipere(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Funnily she is angry because he banged and left her.. Banging they both enjoyed

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Bar1941(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ghanaian people have issues, they are full of envy, hatred and low self esteem. If not, why should someone off her pant and start cursing a man simply because he see you unworthy of his love?

Her action shows the man was right for dumping her.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Aremwayne: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nothing will happen to the young man.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by illicit(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
No be by pant jare

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by socialmediaman: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by BosseJ: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Make men dey run from dis kind woman o. Too much bitterness. Fear women.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by alpharoyalty: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
This one will go to hell fire grin
Someone help me with that prophetess meme
grin grin

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by fk001(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wahala cheesy

Men don suffer

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.