Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,942 members, 7,852,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor (15420 Views)

Soludo: Why We Demolished Odumeje's Church / Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo / Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Rondrosco: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
meccuno:
grin grin grin grin grin

lolzzzz

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by kennyz247(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
ok
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Freebills12: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Putindbutt:
The
man
with
zero
achievements.
It
was
Sanusi
who
cleared up
the
mess
he
created
in
the
system.

And the whole world celebrated him while your lord sanusi was degraced out of his office without even completing his tenure.
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by meccuno: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Rondrosco:

lolzzzz

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by warlordd(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Putindbutt:
The man with zero achievements. It was Sanusi who cleared up the mess he created in the system.
Who is Sanusi for crying out loud? He is nowhere near Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by HRMK: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
we all know what usually ends such supports from godfathers!when its time for payback,just dont cry out!NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING!!
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Bushavin4082: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ewomu It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by juman(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
The state on the right path.
Hope he would not disappoint.
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Ebelefrancis123: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
The best or whatever, my concern for the Anambarian is to keep to APGA no matter what. Once APGA is out, nothing more. Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Putindbutt:
The
man
with
zero
achievements.
It
was
Sanusi
who
cleared up
the
mess
he
created
in
the
system.

Which mess did you know that people were not gotten withdrawal on time as at then was bad , because banking operations in Nigeria as become something else.he came him with recapitulations which we all enjoy now
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Putindbutt:
The
man
with
zero
achievements.
It
was
Sanusi
who
cleared up
the
mess
he
created
in
the
system.
Ignorant mind watchout another Soludo gaint developmental strides as next governor of Anambra State

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Nicenixon: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Soludo should just repair the tarred roads in Anambra and do something to curb the stealing and thuggery in Onitsha. Na peace I want I beg.
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by church123: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Governance and leadership in the 21st century requires exposure,Intelligence and competence.
THANK YOU NDI ANAMBRA FOR YOUR WISE CHOICE!
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by BigYash: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
Lagos and Anambra should stop oppressing the rest of us abeg!! Edo govenor is also trying

Everyday Lagos this Anambra that!! angry

Meanwhile 99% of the southwest is a garbage dump o.. or is the whole southeast developed?

Abeg let us hear word
angry
Which Edo governor dey try ? Apart from wanting to force vaccine on people and forgiving Tony Kabaka,wetin he don do since he nter office for second term?
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by muheeb01(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Congratulations charles soludo...
Make sure you deliver oo
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by aobinna79(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Putindbutt:
The
man
with
zero
achievements.
It
was
Sanusi
who
cleared up
the
mess
he
created
in
the
system.
If you don't know what to say just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Badjie2: 12:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Join NYSC 2022 telegram group

@nyscreport
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by tsinzu: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2022
To whom much is given, much is expected. Better not fail ndi Anambra
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by tsinzu: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Putindbutt:
The
man
with
zero
achievements.
It
was
Sanusi
who
cleared up
the
mess
he
created
in
the
system.
What sort of nonsense is this?
Re: Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2022
wwwihy:
He is not yet a Governor. He is a Governor-Elect.

Supreme Court Governor could emerge on the eve of Inauguration like PDP Supreme Court Governor of Bayelsa State.

Wailers will find a way to bring in Tinubu to this thread
Look at the pix of a person you are positioning as a Governor, then look at your life,then check if you are well

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Stands No Chance And He Knows It - Deji Adeyanju / Jonathan Accredited Using Old Manual System / Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.