Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night (61854 Views)

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by 1Sharon(f): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Acidosis:

Until Christians take up arms like Jihadists, this trend won't stop. The barbaric ediot won't try this with Muslims or Mohammed.

Fatwa envy?
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by joepepsy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is how colonial masters ridicule our traditions and culture.
Thandiubani:
True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night

By Alexander Thandi Ubani

Following viral reports of a pastor bathing church members in a basin to cleanse them of evil spirits and welcome them into the new year in order to prosper, I decided to research more about the so-called pastor.

My findings

I found out that the man seen in the viral video is known as Mark Mensah, CEO of Phens Multimedia, a media organization based in Ghana. He is popularly called Pastor Blinks. I also found out that the man is not even a pastor but a skit-maker who deliberately make videos mocking pastors and the Christian faith. The videos are edited and published as if it happened in real life without any hint to viewers that it’s a skit. Many people watch the videos, curse pastors believing that what they watched actually happened.

In fact, he had in the past shared a video claiming to be a pastor and touching the private part of his members. There is also a video of him giving his so-called church members a drink from the water he used to bath. He has also appeared in a video posing as a pastor and praying for a woman’s underwear.

Sometime ago, Prophet Osei Kumchaha called on the police to arrest Mensah for ridiculing Christianity and putting out offensive contents about pastors as if it happened in real life without providing information to viewers that it was all acted. The prophet said Mensah profits by making offensive video while portraying himself as a man of God, then post the videos on his YouTube handle (hitzGH tv) for people to click, argue and make offensive comments about Christianity while he makes cool money.

I stumbled on his YouTube page where I saw him asking people if they think the video was real or acted. He then went ahead to show how he made the video. Note, this is after he had posted an edited version of the video on Facebook and raked in millions of views from people who had thought the video was real.

Conclusion

There is nothing wrong in making skits about pastors, however there should be at least a disclaimer to warn people that such sensitive videos are not real. Making such videos to ridicule, mock and misinform people about Christianity at a time they are celebrating Christmas is an evil act.

The videos misinform people, rile them against Christianity, make them question their religion, subject their faith to ridicule and incite the public against their beliefs.

Alexander Thandi Ubani
thandiubani@yahoo.com

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6920220/pastor-bathes-female-church-members

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Ockra007: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Satanic agent!
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Victorclean1: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Why not make skit about prophet Muhammad?

1 Like

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Naijaolosho2: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
I really don't jump to condemn or criticize because everybody is a thief just that we steal differently.

He who's without sin should cast the first stone.

BobbieZion:
Nonsense
People just doing shit in the name of Religion.
The masses are brainwashed, cause they are too insolent.
The learned scammers hypnotize them cause they are crafty,and they work on the ignorance and desperation of the common members.

Not every place they call the name of God,the spirit of God is also?
Be wise....
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Acidosis(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
1Sharon:

Fatwa envy?

No, it's called zero tolerance for infidels and unbelievers.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Advancedman(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thandiubani:

Following viral reports of a pastor bathing church members in a basin to cleanse them of evil spirits and welcome them into the new year in order to prosper, I decided to research more about the so-called pastor.

My findings

I found out that the man seen in the viral video is known as Mark Mensah, CEO of Phens Multimedia, a media organization based in Ghana. He is popularly called Pastor Blinks. I also found out that the man is not even a pastor but a skit-maker who deliberately make videos mocking pastors and the Christian faith. The videos are edited and published as if it happened in real life without any hint to viewers that it’s a skit. Many people watch the videos, curse pastors believing that what they watched actually happened.

In fact, he had in the past shared a video claiming to be a pastor and touching the private part of his members. There is also a video of him giving his so-called church members a drink from the water he used to bath. He has also appeared in a video posing as a pastor and praying for a woman’s underwear.

Sometime ago, Prophet Osei Kumchaha called on the police to arrest Mensah for ridiculing Christianity and putting out offensive contents about pastors as if it happened in real life without providing information to viewers that it was all acted. The prophet said Mensah profits by making offensive video while portraying himself as a man of God, then post the videos on his YouTube handle (hitzGH tv) for people to click, argue and make offensive comments about Christianity while he makes cool money.

I stumbled on his YouTube page where I saw him asking people if they think the video was real or acted. He then went ahead to show how he made the video. Note, this is after he had posted an edited version of the video on Facebook and raked in millions of views from people who had thought the video was real.

Conclusion

There is nothing wrong in making skits about pastors, however there should be at least a disclaimer to warn people that such sensitive videos are not real. Making such videos to ridicule, mock and misinform people about Christianity at a time they are celebrating Christmas is an evil act.

The videos misinform people, rile them against Christianity, make them question their religion, subject their faith to ridicule and incite the public against their beliefs.

Alexander Thandi Ubani
thandiubani@yahoo.com

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6920220/pastor-bathes-female-church-members

Thank you for clearing the air but the nuisance most so-called self acclaimed pastors are constituting is the reason for such madness I dare him to try Islam let see if the country will not boil.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Walkee: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
He should be arrested for conspiracy to disturb public peace

3 Likes

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by 1Sharon(f): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Acidosis:

No, it's called zero tolerance for infidels and unbelievers.

Like a loving Christian.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Help2020: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thandiubani:

My findings

Conclusion

Alexander Thandi Ubani
thandiubani@yahoo.com

On the same video the man said,people will be home now criticizing him without knowing the power of what he is doing. And you're here talking about skits. Did you hear people saying Amen? By the way which women will allow her naked body to by used on skit? Is it not the same man that shaved ladies pubic hair last time? Forget you story,you can't deceive me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by thrillionaire(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thank you for revealing this.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Talawaka: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
I am not sure I understand the hoopla here.
Isn't this simply a case of art imitating life...? grin

I’M NOT A MAN OF GOD – PASTOR BLINKS CLEARS AIR

Popular movie producer and actor Pastor Blinks has revealed he is not a pastor but a movie maker.

According to him, the name Pastor Blinks came from the experience he had with a man of God.

Speaking in an interview with Fiifi Pratt on Kingdom Plus 101.9 FM, Pastor Blinks revealed he is not a pastor but his mandate is to unveil quack prophets

There are a lot of fake pastors all over and the movie reveals some of the tricks and things they do so people will be cautious of them.” he said.

I was only portraying as a pastor in the movie he said .

He, however, fervently cautioned the general public to be careful of the men of God they associate themselves with.

By: Virgin Blogger / www.kingdomfmonline.com

Source: https://www.kingdomfmonline.com/entertainment/im-not-a-man-of-god-pastor-blinks-clears-air/
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by ransomed: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Let him try this nonsense with people that face Kaaba to pray. A string fatwa would have been declared on his head.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thandiubani:

My findings

Conclusion

Alexander Thandi Ubani
thandiubani@yahoo.com

All this one is so he can trend
Wen he does a horrible death, they will say GOD is wicked
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Onewazobia(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
This all crept into the church because of our carelessness and vain glory when we see comedy as a worthy job and begin to invites them to our programs. May God have mercy

1 Like

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Handsum64: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
A rejoinder by pastors that want to continue to cash out on the gullibles.

Very soon you will tell us that pastors collecting tithes and offerings on behalf of God is a make believe and not real.

It's unfortunate to be gullible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by TheOgaBoss: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Yours is inherited.

If someone claims a video is a skit and has been edited. Anyone with simple common sense and an IQ greater than zero will expect such person to provide proof of such claim like the unedited version or the skit itself that was posted online. But I don't expect such logical thinking from those with ZERO IQ. ⅚

Bye.
he gave u his name, he gave u his YouTube channel, u are so lazy that u cannot do a simple Google search or visit YouTube to verify

1 Like

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by avrilwisedata: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Every Tom Dick and Harry now operates a church.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by engrelvis(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thandiubani:

My findings

Conclusion

Alexander Thandi Ubani
thandiubani@yahoo.com

l dnt blame him.Let him go try with other " religion" n c whether dey won't remove his head
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by phineas: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is appalling.

We can all go a step further and ensure his accounts are always banned by reporting his social media handle and skits in large numbers on the applicable social media channel

Its our collective duty to make sure his social media handles cease to exist
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Ayomivic(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thandiubani:

My findings

Conclusion

Alexander Thandi Ubani
thandiubani@yahoo.com

He had chosen to be at the side of Satan by putting a stopping block on the path of people so that they would think religion is nonsense.

If God fight back people would sorry for him.

Let him continue making his cool Money

1 Like

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Didi2d(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
I saw the video and I can tell you that the man in that video doesn't look like this skit maker.
In fact, no be the man be this.
That video doesn't look like skit video abeg! The man finish Nigeria kpatakpata
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Cuteimma1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
I knew it was a skit from the settings.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by jidxin(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
kmcutez:
When I make comments about Christianity being the highest form of witchcraft, people think I’m joking.
ofcos you a not just a joker or a jester but a mf fool... Cos this doesn't even make any iota of sense

2 Likes

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by thinkmoney(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thandiubani:

My findings

Conclusion

Alexander Thandi Ubani
thandiubani@yahoo.com

From observation, I concluded it was a skit. And I noted it here yesterday.
People are naive and not very smart online in Nigeria.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by RichyAD(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Help2020:

On the same video the man said,people will be home now criticizing him without knowing the power of what he is doing. And you're here talking about skits. Did you hear people saying Amen? By the way which women will allow her naked body to by used on skit? Is it not the same man that shaved ladies pubic hair last time? Forget you story,you can't deceive me.
You too dull

2 Likes

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Testimony1988(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
He must not make skit with religious matters, if not he's bringing curse upon himself.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Lightorder: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hienna1:
Idiot
Both the guy and those he's bathing are Ignorant fools... angry
mocked himself instead of pastors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.