Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night (61834 Views)

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
jidxin:
ofcos you a not just a joker or a jester but a mf fool... Cos this doesn't even make any iota of sense

Continue on the broad way to hell. I don warn una tire. As for me I’m on the narrow path, and few be there that find it.

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Mercury12(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
U are not different from the skit maker self acclaimed pastor

kmcutez:
When I make comments about Christianity being the highest form of witchcraft, people think I’m joking.

1 Like

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Lightman300(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
When I make comments about Christianity being the highest form of witchcraft, people think I’m joking. [/quote]

How?
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by NairaMaster1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
BobbieZion:
Nonsense
People just doing shit in the name of Religion.
The masses are brainwashed, cause they are too insolent.
The learned scammers hypnotize them cause they are crafty,and they work on the ignorance and desperation of the common members.

Not every place they call the name of God,the spirit of God is also?
Be wise....

Eyaaa! Go and read the thread again.

1 Like

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by jidxin(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
kmcutez:

Continue on the broad way to hell. I don warn una tire. As for me I’m on the narrow path, and few be there that find it.
what's d right way
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by princeemmma(m): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
so all this thing wey the man dey upload all this while na skit, so this man dey mumu himself thinking hin dey mumu people

2 Likes

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by muheeb01(m): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
This pastor is obsessed with female gender
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by LordOfTheGame: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Damage control but the negative message is already sent.

I knew it was a skit but a very dangerous and negative one.

God have mercy.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by hope4nigeria(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Blitzerz:
Just know that this thread will not reach FP.

It's only the negative one that reaches FP......

Anyway those that have been fooled have been fooled...
They wish they can eat their words.
but I'm reading from front page
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by hope4nigeria(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
LordOfTheGame:
Damage control but the negative message is already sent.

I knew it was a skit but a very dangerous and negative one.

God have mercy.
Ghana government are very very useless like Nigerian government who cannot arrest bobriski and kill him/her
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Skimpledawg(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Leyqute, abeg stop replying that guy.

It's becoming irritating and childish.

You are more matured.

Ignore him henceforth.

I'm sorry I mentioned you earlier to reply him.

Saw the folly in that.

No vex.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by leye4u: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
iamyemiakins:
That video broke the protocol of being a skit, is this a damage control or what?!

We know say Ghanaian babes dem like to do anyways.

Skit or no skit, na to sha go open church for Ghana dey my mind now
How old are you?
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by aryzgreat: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
And some of these picture have been used to abuse Christianity.

Let him try this with Islam and see if his neck will still be carrying his head.

3 Likes

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
kmcutez:
When I make comments about Christianity being the highest form of witchcraft, people think I’m joking.

Did you read what they wrote there at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by usagee36: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Haha you see why Africans don't progress �
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Leyqute(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Saw the folly in that.

No vex.

Already decided I won’t reply him again sef.

No wahala boss.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by starz100: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
He should be arrested. He dare not try this nonsense against Islam
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Help2020: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
RichyAD:

I too dull
Yeah you're too dull.. But don't be too hard on urself. I know your Father, he is far worse than you. You can still do better though
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Skimpledawg(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Leyqute:

Already decided I won’t reply him again sef.

No wahala boss.
cool
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=NakwansaPolice post=109079624][/b]

Why does it pain you that I don't expect logic reasoning from those with IQ of Zero?
Are you telling us that you one of them?
Pls answer the question.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Princewell2012(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
mrkings84:
E do, oga abeg liwer your voice!!

Modified!!

God will punish that skit maker who tries to:-defame and deface Christianity in this likfe and in the life to come, Amen.

Everybody is taking an advantage of us, because we are not violence people. Can he do it with Islam? If they will not leach him.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by mukthar2000(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nothing una go tell me to convinced me , like edit here abeg.

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Preacherrr(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
SO WITCH TELL US MORE ABOUT WITCHCRAFT. SINCE YOU KNOW DIFFERENT FORMS OF WITCHRAFT. IF YOU DON'T COME OUT OF THIS YOUR BITTERNESS AGAINST THE CHURCH THIS YEAR, YOU WILL PERISH.
kmcutez:
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by truthstands01: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
kmcutez:

You are the greatest fool of the century. That's all I can tell you.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Nauttyprof(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Well, the damage has been done. This is why it is advisable to always seek the truth before throwing jabs. Many people just have so much hatred and bitterness for Pastors and use any opportunity just to talk anyhow.

1 Like

Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by teemy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
hope4nigeria:
Ghana government are very very useless like Nigerian government who cannot arrest bobriski and kill him/her

Is there a way Bob has hurt you personally enough to wish him incarceration or death?
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by mrkings84(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Princewell2012:

Everybody is taking an advantage of us, because we are not violence people. Can he do it with Islam? If they will not leach him.

No wonder every now and then u will just see one very funny caption from that part of the world.

U now know why their government promise to jail prophet who makes negative prophecies.

God will definitely pay them in their own coins!! Amen
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Blitzerz: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
hope4nigeria:
but I'm reading from front page
After I wrote
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by bablon20(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
He knows if he tries such with the Muslims his head will be sent in a box to his unfortunate mother. Ghana govt have this retarded soul in their country and they see no reason to ban him but they r quick to ban pastors from revealing their prophecies for the new year. Mofos.
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by Blitzerz: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
babzo:

See yourself nau! grin
U came late..... Sorry
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by myked(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night by aalangel(f): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thandiubani:
True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night

Conclusion

There is nothing wrong in making skits about pastors, however there should be at least a disclaimer to warn people that such sensitive videos are not real. Making such videos to ridicule, mock and misinform people about Christianity at a time they are celebrating Christmas is an evil act.

The videos misinform people, rile them against Christianity, make them question their religion, subject their faith to ridicule and incite the public against their beliefs.

Alexander Thandi Ubani
thandiubani@yahoo.com

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6920220/pastor-bathes-female-church-members

Please there's EVERYTHING WRONG in making skits about Pastors. A thousand times wrong!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.