Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population (16985 Views)

Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT / Ramatu Aliyu Donates May Salary To Secure Release Of 5 Inmates / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by tutudesz: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
undecided
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Soyamasa: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Coldshisha: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
With the kindof infrastructure in Abuja, Abuja is not yet filled 40% of its capacity

60% of Abuja houses are still empty,. Roads are still free

2 Likes

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
And what's special about that? Is there any part of the country that's not dirty!

Are the people living there, super humans?
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by babsthegreat: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by OGraffix(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Blackfire:

E pain am

Send me your account details let me drop 250k for you

You have just 4 minutes

On her behalf.. 3161170335 first bank
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Lindodo20: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
See mumu talk

Lagos is bigger and more complex tha Abuja, just say you have an inefficient waste management system

1 Like

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by nonxo007(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
I will say it over and over again, the best thing that has ever happend to Abuja remains El Rufai. Every other minister after El Rufai has been after his own interest and not the interest of the Federal capital. We need to thank Obasanjo, that man has good eyes for capable people.

6 Likes

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by wink2015(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
ABUJA FCT WILL SOON BECOME OVER CROWDED LIKE LAGOS.

There will be no where to run to.

It is high time Nigeria start developing new regional capital.

1 Like

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Bizibi(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Smh....the next fct minister must be an intelligent administrator. The present one is just a shame.
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by ebufa: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
daddytime:
This is what you get when a Ministry that is supposed to serve as a rallying point for our National unity is deliberately and ethnically partitioned to be headed by a senior and junior minister who are both of the same ethnic and religious stock and not even minding their competence or incompetence.

I'd propose for them to fence the FCT and begin to pick up the "iron condemn" people and the many almajiris littered the entire city center.

Will there be the zeal or willpower to actualize this knowing where these culprits mostly hail from? Only time will tell.

I complained about Bala Muhammed's administration of the FCT, but with this current clueless one, Bala has been made to seem like a genius.

Useless people.

the Fulani man is a conservative slowcoach, the Fulani soul is tormented by religious dogma........how can such savages be progressive in a modern world. The Fulani predominance in leadership in Nigeria is a 1000 ton anchor on the progress of the Blackman! Give them another 100 years of the presidency and they will probably drag us back into the caves................incompetence and fulani are like 5 and 6!
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by olaszydaruma(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
You can't stop change. Increase in development of infrastructure, increase in the population as well. I heard ABJ cost of living is on the rise, more people still flowing in shocked
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by seguno2: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
amnesty7:
When you fail to do your duty and blame the masses.

Was that not how they said that the change that they promised starts from us
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by seguno2: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Coldshisha:
With the kindof infrastructure in Abuja, Abuja is not yet filled 40% of its capacity

Is that junior minister bright enough to make sense of all these facts
Anyway, is her boss not a barely educated incompetent looter?
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by rave1047: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Interesting, What happened to the waste management team

2 Likes

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by cmecproblem(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Damn, Area 1 under the bridge. The stench...
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by StarGra: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Abuja my city...buh she dey ment..
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Bizibi(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
daddytime:
This is what you get when a Ministry that is supposed to serve as a rallying point for our National unity is deliberately and ethnically partitioned to be headed by a senior and junior minister who are both of the same ethnic and religious stock and not even minding their competence or incompetence.

I'd propose for them to fence the FCT and begin to pick up the "iron condemn" people and the many almajiris littered the entire city center.

Will there be the zeal or willpower to actualize this knowing where these culprits mostly hail from? Only time will tell.

I complained about Bala Muhammed's administration of the FCT, but with this current clueless one, Bala has been made to seem like a genius.

Useless people.

the present one is beyond incompetence even his own people from adamawa are complaining..... No new project at all and he is fond of returning money to fg so that he can be entitled to 10% of the money.
Look at the way he was disgraced before the Senate committee, incompetence is a norm in this government

El rufai is still the best till date.
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by seguno2: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
nonxo007:
I will say it over and over again, the best thing that has ever happend to Abuja remains El Rufai. Every other minister after El Rufai has been after his own interest and not the interest of the Federal capital. We need to thank Obasanjo, that man has good eyes for capable people.

Capable people like his AGF Bola Ige who was killed seven years before the end of his second term but he could not have the culprits identified, prosecuted and punished
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Coldshisha: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
seguno2:

Is that junior minister bright enough to make sense of all these facts
Anyway, is her boss not a barely educated incompetent looter?

Shows the group of incompetent people running Nigeria... Minister that should be talking about recycling and waste to wealth is complaining.... Some companies in Lagos actually pay people to dump their waste and still make more money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Mikeeytools: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
Blackfire:
I support the minister..

We don't want poor people

Coming to Abuja and making it dirty

Poor people eeeehhhh

Tuuueeehhh
the year too early to dey fool your self . This Na new year try get sense. Abi you they wait make mummy G.O swear for you first.
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Blackfire(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mikeeytools:
the year too early to dey fool your self . This Na new year try get sense. Abi you they wait make mummy G.O swear for you first.

I will slap with you with 100k... poor irritant

2 Likes

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by OneCandleAway(f): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Coldshisha:

It's the empty houses that annoy me most. Making people go and rent in karu nasarawa and gwags because they can't afford the houses in the main town. And the owners don't care afterall it's looted funds. They don't need the rent.
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
Is dirty because toomuch corruption is going on their
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Elidrisy20: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
So they should go back to their villages
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by SeriouslySense(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
FarahAideed:
Another fallout of the insecurity under Buhari as people flee the NW , NE ,SE and part of the NC to either Abuja or Lagos
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Kobicove(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
This daft woman should know that the most logical thing to do in this situation is to enhance the waste management infrastructure so as to be able to cope with the increase in population undecided

1 Like

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by SeriouslySense(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
lo
wink2015:
ABUJA FCT WILL SOON BECOME OVER CROWDED LIKE LAGOS.

There will be no where to run to.

It is high time Nigeria start developing new regional capital.

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Blue3k(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lol Abuja dirty because the people are dirty end of story. Abuja not bigger than Tokyo but Tokyo is much cleaner. If people aren't messy and there's decent sanitation services an increase in population doesn't matter.

2 Likes

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by madukaanaya(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Blackfire:
I support the minister..

Poor people eeeehhhh

Tuuueeehhh
you don't matter

1 Like

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by dododawa1: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Blackfire:
I support the minister..

Poor people eeeehhhh

Tuuueeehhh
your brain needed
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Incompetency speaking...city like Abuja suppose to be ready for more poeple moving to the city...
If everything is in place why the worry?
Oh! I forgot that even in Aso rock hospital no common paracitamol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Baba Served Warrant To Arrest Akwa Ibom PDP Guber Candidate, Umo Eno / China Executes Eight For Terrorism / President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.