Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population (16982 Views)

Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT / Ramatu Aliyu Donates May Salary To Secure Release Of 5 Inmates / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by dododawa1: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Using style to insults DEVELOPED people

2 Likes

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by FLYFIRE(m): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Abuja is a disaster for anyone who has lived in it before the Dullard came. He destroyed everything Nigeria
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by NoSentiment: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
London with almost 9m population almost triple Abuja's 3m population. But the former is always clean. Cleanliness is habitual, cultural and ....finish the sentence.

By the way since I haven't read the story, who is Ramatu?
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Vistra40: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
[s][/s]
Blackfire:
I support the minister..

We don't want poor people

Coming to Abuja and making it dirty

Poor people eeeehhhh

Tuuueeehhh[s][/s]

Stop reasoning with your anus

1 Like

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by fkj950ax(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Goldencheese:

You said it all. I need not add anything. Brain dey pain the woman

It's all of them not the woman only.

Every government of any society wants a high population so they can earn more revenues.
These revenues affords them the ease of providing services easily, compared to societies people are leaving. (Detroit is an example).

Instead of using these revenues to upgrade and improve the society, they are embezzling it.

The Federal Capital Territory generated a sum of N92.06 billion in 2020, the third-highest state IGR in the year. However, based on IGR per population Abuja seats in second position with an average of N24,600. (Nairametrics)

This statement by her is enough to get a petition submitted to EFCC to probe FCT.

1 Like

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by HacheNoire: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
kinzation:
Lol, so Nigerians are not surposed to come to FCT because they'll make it dirty?

Na brain dey pain dis woman, if not where is the FCT waste management board?

Abi na Niger republic people una prefer to come

Na who dey appoint his kyn mistake into power self
Ah undecided

Why were you in a haste to comment? You just jumped on matters without making any iota of sense. Did you read and digest?

You were just anxious to comment.
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by HacheNoire: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
FLYFIRE:
Abuja is a disaster for anyone who has lived in it before the Dullard came. He destroyed everything Nigeria

So it’s the dullard that’s making it filthy, and residents habit has been perfect.

The way you people blame everything on the suppose dullard, is same way you ask God for everything

1 Like

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by OmoBaale1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Oh Lord! Please come to our rescue.... E be like say this woman done take her ���

1 Like

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by everythinggirly(f): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
A whole abuja?
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Mikeeytools: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Blackfire:

I will slap with you with 100k... poor irritant
lol lol Mugu Abeg slap me oo. Little mugu
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by kinzation(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
HacheNoire:

Why were you in a haste to comment? You just jumped on matters without making any iota of sense. Did you read and digest?

You were just anxious to comment.
Quote me again and go to hell fire

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by billyG(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Did she want to keep out d almajiri,iron-condemned rodents from FCT?I sell killndry incase d blockhead need my service.
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Revolva(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
And some people say ABuja fine pass Accra...........hahahaa I laugh
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lol Tokyo, Los Angeles, etc are populated times the number of Abuja's. Why are they not dirty??

This is a clear definition of failed system! Dirty citizens and confused corrupt govt
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by chocboi78(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
It’s the lagosians that just moved here
They think the neat environment is a scam grin grin
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by chocboi78(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lindodo20:
See mumu talk

Lagos is bigger and more complex tha Abuja, just say you have an inefficient waste management system
Lagos is bigger then where ?
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Goldencheese(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
I like your analysis.

fkj950ax:

It's all of them not the woman only.

Every government of any society wants a high population so they can earn more revenues.
These revenues affords them the ease of providing services easily, compared to societies people are leaving. (Detroit is an example).

Instead of using these revenues to upgrade and improve the society, they are embezzling it.

The Federal Capital Territory generated a sum of N92.06 billion in 2020, the third-highest state IGR in the year. However, based on IGR per population Abuja seats in second position with an average of N24,600. (Nairametrics)

This statement by her is enough to get a petition submitted to EFCC to probe FCT.

2 Likes

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Oversight(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Useless excuse. Aren't people paying for waste disposal in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by JOemmy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Why won't all nigerians be trooping to abuja when almost everything is administratively centered there? Decentralized political power to the regions that makes up nigeria and see if nigerians will keep trooping there for anything.

1 Like

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Elmander1983(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
That's the F.C.T for crying out loud. If there is increase in population, do the needful by upping the number of labourers.
kinzation:

https://gazettengr.com/abuja-dirty-because-of-influx-of-nigerians-into-fct-minister/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Abuja population is bigger than that of Indonesia
Gibberish

1 Like

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by ThankGodFriday(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Gibberish
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=ThankGodFriday post=109108216][/quote] Indonesia Population is more than two hundred million, yet you dey talk say there are more people in Abuja than Indonesia

Can you see how dull you are now Friday?

1 Like

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by ThankGodFriday(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Indonesia Population is more than two hundred million, yet you dey talk say there are more people in Abuja than Indonesia

Can you see how dull you are now Friday?

With that population, Indonesia is more clean than Abuja.

Jakarta is more clean than Abuja
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

With that population, Indonesia is more clean than Abuja.

Jakarta is more clean than Abuja
I do not give a fvvck

No just dey pass out wrong information on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by MILLERMannn: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Blackfire:

Hope you know I have been asking seun to NL to me for 8Billion naira... do I sound or look hungry...oponu not everyone is the reason your mama left your jobless papa

Poor people are just irritating
Hmmm
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by ThankGodFriday(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
I do not give a fvvck

No just dey pass out wrong information on Nairaland.

I stand by my comment
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by slowice(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
And Abuja is more populated than New York? Standards you didn't set is what you are looking for.... Common getat
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by obama30: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population by clothingonline(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Why will a Human put dirt on the road

Dispose waste properly

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayemi Mourns Tragic Passing Of Herbert Wigwe And Others In Helicopter Crash / #lnternationalWomen'sDay: Monica Ugwuanyi, Nneze Richards, Others Celebrate / Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.