Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,151 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate (16044 Views)

If Tinubu Becomes APC Flag Bearer For 2023, I Will Deactivate / 2023 Presidency: Who Becomes APC’s Flagbearer? / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by maak400: 5:49am On Jan 06, 2022
Liar
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Abujason: 6:02am On Jan 06, 2022
FarahAideed:
In one breath he said he is hiding the name of his successor so he will not be eliminated and now he says he has no interest

When people become senile, their capacity to make sense becomes a problem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by juanmiguel: 6:25am On Jan 06, 2022
We are watching
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Osilama1: 6:30am On Jan 06, 2022
Abujason:

When people become senile, their capacity to make sense becomes a problem.
it won't Sense to you cos you are bitter and filled with hatred...
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by blackmantis: 6:31am On Jan 06, 2022
Questions had to be sent beforehand.....
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by frugal(m): 6:31am On Jan 06, 2022
“The only important thing (is) I made sure that on record, nobody should ask me to come and give any evidence in any court. Otherwise, whoever it is, he will be in trouble. Because all the important things are on record. I made sure about that. Important issues are all on record.”
Still making threats after leaving office?
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by fayomim: 6:32am On Jan 06, 2022
I have no interest if you know who becomes APC Presidential candidate
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by aviara: 6:34am On Jan 06, 2022
Can you imagine our dear president just said he doesn't want to be accountable for his actions and decisions during his tenure. He even issued a threat to that effect. He already knew he has violated alot of constitutional provisions, mismanaged and sqandered our resources recklessly. He knows he has so many skeleton in his cupboard, so he is not ready to be accountable to the Nigerian people for all his atrocities. Leaders dont talk in this fashion. This simply means he can't defend majority of his actions, decisions and policies while in office. How did Buhtari happened to us as a country?
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Nicenixon: 6:34am On Jan 06, 2022
Bola146:
Pack well and face front undecided undecided just resign and leave ASAP
Resign?, have you ever heard of any African president that resign?
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by LLiKYekoba: 6:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Putindbutt:
[s]I knew the first news was not complete, which is why I didn't comment on it. It's so unfortunate that many had run with it and given it their own suitable interpretation.
The fact is, Buhari will support whoever emerge in the primaries. However, he has given out a tip, he doesn't want someone who will drag him to court after his tenure. The only person that can protect him from possible litigation is Tinubu. From records, Buhari can never go wrong in the eyes of Tinubu. He has always protected Buhari which has in turn attracted lots of insults at him. [/s]

Thiefnubbu urchins deceiving their empty skulls.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Modernizer: 6:43am On Jan 06, 2022
Buhari is simply saying he is not beholden to anyone, has not made any promises, has not cut any deals and no one can hold any leverages over him.

I think this is to tinubus disadvantage.

Tinubu should expect some favours returned, given his investments, in the apc, but the big man seems to be saying ...you all go out there and slug it out.

But in reality what it means is that someone else other than tinubu might get a secret presidential nod to go ahead

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by aviara: 6:44am On Jan 06, 2022
APC and Buhari have never being fair to Nigerians. May God help this country.
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by OTlandlord: 6:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Buhari prefers Osibanjo....that's why we are even having this conversation. If it was tinubu or someother strong politician he wouldn't be bothered...he knows osinbanjo doesn't have levels but he is will be a good successor
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Bamzyriches451: 6:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Make everybody just gettat
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by ShedrachU(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2022
Truthisunique:
But have interest in keeping your "successor" secret so he won't be eliminated

You sef no understand grammar:

1. He is not interested in knowing who replaces him

2. But he has a favourite candidate

How are the above statement the same?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:02am On Jan 06, 2022
Truthisunique:
But have interest in keeping your "successor" secret so he won't be eliminated
I still don't get where Baba's diplomacy is coming from.
Man has been speaking from both side of his mouth.
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by nairaman66(m): 7:02am On Jan 06, 2022
Someone needs to ascertain the mental state of this man called Buhari.
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by chiamzzy: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2022
chukel:
lol. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi Loading.

Exactly bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Cloud007: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2022
His interested successor might not be from APC sef....
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by everythinggirly(f): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2022
Wahala be like I have no interest. Lol.
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Abujason: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2022
Osilama1:
it won't Sense to you cos you are bitter and filled with hatred...

Osama Bin Laden, Have you bothered to read the opinions of Nigerians regarding the so-called interview. He made a fool of himself if the opinions of 97% of Nigerians are taken into account. If I’m filled with bitterness it’s because the North gave Nigerians an expired, senile and incompetent buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Peacecoy19: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2022
FarahAideed:
In one breath he said he is hiding the name of his successor so he will not be eliminated and now he says he has no interest
Don't be mischievous he was asked if he has planned a successor he answered NO let anybody come I have no fear. Then he was asked if he has a favourite and he said yes,but he will not mention him so that the man will not maligned of being helped by the president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by richmond500: 7:38am On Jan 06, 2022
FarahAideed:
he has no interest in deciding who becomes the next president but he actually has a favourite person, it like me saying I have no interest in who becomes the president but my favourite person is Osinbajo, its simple to understand.

Na the English deh confuse ona
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Brushstrokes20: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2022
This confused clown should shut the Bleep up undecided
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Truthisunique: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2022
Modernizer:
Buhari is simply saying he is not beholden to anyone, has not made any promises, has not cut any deals and no one can hold any leverages over him.

I think this is to tinubus disadvantage.

Tinubu should expect some favours returned, given his investments, in the apc, but the big man seems to be saying ...you all go out there and slug it out.

But in reality what it means is that someone else other than tinubu might get a secret presidential nod to go ahead
Tilumbu has been used and dump, even him admitted buhari has his own agenda

There is no way buhari hasn't cut deal on who to support, he said the same thing that he belongs to everybody and belongs to no none

He ended up becoming the biggest nepotistic president for fulanis alone
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by esanmantruth: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2022
Hausa people know how to disappoint Yoruba people well well. The man nor wan reason who nor fit get one million vote for him region. As you take help me wey be say I Dey come with 6million votes on my side without campaign and you come with 500k votes and you said Na you help me? If Na true talk be that, help yourself enter the same place now. I fear who nor fear Yoruba. See as jagaban take end am now. Abeg make person post Oshobaba dance for me wey e take Dey fool himself that year. Oshomole wey everything run leave. Politics run for oshobaba even e white woman. Monkey wan fu**k white puvssy yeye people.
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Truthisunique: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:
he has no interest in deciding who becomes the next president but he actually has a favourite person, it like me saying I have no interest in who becomes the president but my favourite person is Osinbajo, its simple to understand.

Na the English deh confuse ona
zombie

You really believe he has no interest in deciding who becomes his party candidate despite hijacking the apc national body installing his chairman and continuously prolonging his illegitimate tenure to preside over the same primaries that would produce his party flagbearer

If Buhari meant what he was saying few months to election yet no primaries for apc because buhari group won't allow
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by richmond500: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2022
BouquiLake:
The man is confused... English na bastard shocked shocked shocked

I think people are confused to understand the statement.

PMB doesn't have interest in who APC chooses but as a party member, he has a preferred person.

Its simple english
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by richmond500: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2022
Truthisunique:
zombie

You really believe he has no interest in deciding who becomes his party candidate despite hijacking the apc national body installing his chairman and continuously prolonging his illegitimate tenure to preside over the same primaries that would produce his party flagbearer

If Buhari meant what he was saying few months to election yet no primaries for apc because buhari group won't allow
Buhari has always said he will not tamper with the election process.
Even his own election, after voting, he had to go to his farm and attend to his farm.

Ipob piglets think they know Buhari better than he knows himself, I am so shocked that the "Buhari is dead" movement is completely dead.

Thunder fire ipod Piglets
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Localmann(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2022
All i know is that before this year run out we will know your successor

Check my signature incase you want to redeem any kind of gift cards with juicy rate and fast payment
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Truthisunique: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:
Buhari has always said he will not tamper with the election process.
Even his own election, after voting, he had to go to his farm and attend to his farm.

Ipob piglets think they know Buhari better than he knows himself, I am so shocked that the "Buhari is dead" movement is completely dead.

Thunder fire ipod Piglets
But you don't know buhari more than your god tilumbu that says he has another agenda

Bumi interim chairmanship that he has been extending illegally is it not tempering of electoral process
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by richmond500: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2022
Truthisunique:
But you don't know buhari more than your god tilumbu that says he has another agenda
my god Tinubu?

Deadbrain Ipob Piglets always think whoever support Buhari also supports Tinubu.

My preferred candidates are Osinbajo, Zulum or Umahi.

Thunder will continue to faya iPod piglets grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 25 On-site Registered Participants For Cop28 In Dubai / Accord Candidate, Imumolen Beats Kwankwaso, 13 Others In 'nigeria Decides' Poll / Margaret Obi Arrives Calabar For A Women's Townhall Meeting (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.