Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,281 members, 7,853,339 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate (16045 Views)

If Tinubu Becomes APC Flag Bearer For 2023, I Will Deactivate / 2023 Presidency: Who Becomes APC’s Flagbearer? / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by 175(m): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2022
Person go say something finish, aides and BMC go come to always explain what he actually meant.

Na Kindergarten President we get for AsoRock?

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Rebuke: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2022
Truthisunique:
But have interest in keeping your "successor" secret so he won't be eliminated

Remember I am for everyone and for no-one which ended up being for fulani and no one else

You are not interested in who is your party flagbearer but you are using your stooge as chairman to dictate all that happens

Buhari using tilumbu urchins to catch cruise

They lie so much that's why they keep contradicting themselves. Remember, liars always have short memories. Very incoherent president.
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Zorn: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2022
Putindbutt:
I knew the first news was not complete, which is why I didn't comment on it. It's so unfortunate that many had run with it and given it their own suitable interpretation.
The fact is, Buhari will support whoever emerge in the primaries. However, he has given out a tip, he doesn't want someone who will drag him to court after his tenure. The only person that can protect him from possible litigation is Tinubu. From records, Buhari can never go wrong in the eyes of Tinubu. He has always protected Buhari which has in turn attracted lots of insults at him.
Tinubu protected Buhari , in what way? Tinubu has always been about himself and his political ambitions . What power does he have to protect Buhari and what is he even protecting Buhari from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by luizpippo(m): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2022
Putindbutt:
I knew the first news was not complete, which is why I didn't comment on it. It's so unfortunate that many had run with it and given it their own suitable interpretation.
The fact is, Buhari will support whoever emerge in the primaries. However, he has given out a tip, he doesn't want someone who will drag him to court after his tenure. The only person that can protect him from possible litigation is Tinubu. From records, Buhari can never go wrong in the eyes of Tinubu. He has always protected Buhari which has in turn attracted lots of insults at him.

Buhari is really plugging you in the butt, since that can only the the explanation for this incoherent bullpoo you thought up.
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by MikoB: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2022
Putindbutt:
I don't think you get the statement from the president very well, is is obvious he doesn't want to be probed after his govt, now tell me who can protect him better than the people they serve together in the same govt, so I guess he will rather go with osinbajo, because they ran it together either good or bad, osinbajo will find it difficult to probe buhari because they make key decisions together, another two people come to mind, fashola and ameachi, I'm sure is between three of them, osinbajo, fashola and ameachi. As for tinubu I guess baba akande's book did more harm, it shows tinubu was biter with buhari, so how can buhari trust him that he will not probe him! Anyway we still have some months before the primaries, but this is my observation. Thank you
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by MikoB: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2022
Putindbutt:

I don't think you get the statement from the president very well, is is obvious he doesn't want to be probed after his govt, now tell me who can protect him better than the people they serve together in the same govt, so I guess he will rather go with osinbajo, because they ran it together either good or bad, osinbajo will find it difficult to probe buhari because they make key decisions together, another two people come to mind, fashola and ameachi, I'm sure is between three of them, osinbajo, fashola and ameachi. As for tinubu I guess baba akande's book did more harm, it shows tinubu was biter with buhari, so how can buhari trust him that he will not probe him! Anyway we still have some months before the primaries, but this is my observation. Thank you
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Osilama1: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Abujason:

Osama Bin Laden, Have you bothered to read the opinions of Nigerians regarding the so-called interview. He made a fool of himself if the opinions of 97% of Nigerians are taken into account. If I’m filled with bitterness it’s because the North gave Nigerians an expired, senile and incompetent buffoon.
that many of u bitter people are loud online doesn't mean your views represent what's in majority... Nnamdi Kanu continue wailing as usual you have been wailing like a bush baby since 2015 u ll still wail til 2027...
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by michoim(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2022
FarahAideed:
In one breath he said he is hiding the name of his successor so he will not be eliminated and now he says he has no interest
You are the one confusing yourself. He has a 'favourite', which is a wish but he wouldn't transform it into an action, which is an 'interest'...
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by mayo47(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2022
Absolute work of a Speech Writer

Truthisunique:
But have interest in keeping your "successor" secret so he won't be eliminated

Remember I am for everyone and for no-one which ended up being for fulani and no one else

You are not interested in who is your party flagbearer but you are using your stooge as chairman to dictate all that happens

Buhari using tilumbu urchins to catch cruise
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by JaroMan: 9:25am On Jan 06, 2022
Putindbutt:
I'm tired of you.
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by frog12: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2022
he may be eliminated - so i better keep it a secret grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

anything goes government
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Truthisunique: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2022
Peacecoy19:
Don't be mischievous he was asked if he has planned a successor he answered NO let anybody come I have no fear. Then he was asked if he has a favourite and he said yes,but he will not mention him so that the man will not maligned of being helped by the president.
you miss the part where buhari control the party currently and against the decision of the party he has refused to throw the chairmanship and positions open to all if he is really interested in been open to all

A situation where a ruling party doesn't have convention date few months to election without direction on which zone would even produce it's flagbearer

He has his favorite, he has the party heiracy to make his favourite emerge so what other thing is important
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Sunday2021: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bola146:
Pack well and face front undecided undecided just resign and leave ASAP
calm down
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Sunday2021: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Treasure17:
Amnesia on another level. I'm not even interested in your super story. Sha leave office so that we can have a new beginning.
you continue to cry if Buhari leave office. As far as you depends on corrupt money you will never get it together.
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by Sunnyja: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Putindbutt:
what kind of logic is this? "Tinubu has always protected Buhari"! How, where, why and when! Tinubu once called PMB an agent of destabilization so Tinubu now protects destabilizing agents?
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by aydelicious: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Putindbutt:
Hmm;it getting serious ooo
Re: Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate by History555: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:
Buhari has always said he will not tamper with the election process.
Even his own election, after voting, he had to go to his farm and attend to his farm.

Ipob piglets think they know Buhari better than he knows himself, I am so shocked that the "Buhari is dead" movement is completely dead.

Thunder fire ipod Piglets

Dis one u are insulting him, na so e pain u reach. Abeg no commit suicide. See people dat know buhari sef....mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accord Candidate, Imumolen Beats Kwankwaso, 13 Others In 'nigeria Decides' Poll / Margaret Obi Arrives Calabar For A Women's Townhall Meeting (Pictures) / Sanwo-olu: Lagos Govt Will Shut Down Any Bank That Rejects Old Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.