Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,755 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Buhari Insists On Cattle Grazing Routes To Resolve Herders/Farmers Clashes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Insists On Cattle Grazing Routes To Resolve Herders/Farmers Clashes (17480 Views)

North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban / Governors Agree To Compensate Victims Of Herders, Farmers Clashes / Nigeria Denied Foreign Loans Over Herdsmen/farmers’ Clashes – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Insists On Cattle Grazing Routes To Resolve Herders/Farmers Clashes by TruthinAction: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
mfm04622:

Where is the evidence to this? Or this is what you just thought up?
You mean any hostile force can overrun Nigeria? Why has Boko Haram not succeeded in 10 years?
For your information, the taking over of grazing routes and reserves is the major reason for this crisis. Nearly ALL of the grazing reserves are in the North. So how does this affect the south?
What this government is saying is that grazing reserves are government lands. Already acquired, compensation paid. So this government is saying all the grazing routes should be reestablished. Encroachers must be evicted. What is wrong with that? Only one state in the South has grazing reserve, so this is not a South problem!

It's unfortunate you have ears but you cant hear. You have eyes but you cant see. Are the forest the Fulani currently occupying part of the grazing reserves? There are over 1,000 cells of Fulanis in our forest. What are they doing there? Helicopters have been seen supplying them weapons. What do you think the weapons are for? You want to be taken by surprise. Even if it happens, I will not be a victim because I see things ahead. Just the way I saw the Okar coup that was foiled two weeks before it happened, I see things concerning Nigeria. If you like don't believe me. When it happens you will believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zulum Alleges Sabotage As Fire Razes Mega School Inaugurated By Buhari / El-rufai's Fan Constructs A Wooden Plane For Governor In Kaduna (Photos) / Insecurity: What South-West Governors Discussed With Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.