Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) (46154 Views)

Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? / Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by chatinent: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Enjoy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by chatinent: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
More

31 Likes

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by chatinent: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
More pictures.

Please share yours.

If you have a topic for memes, tag me make I create am.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Bola146(f): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Please delete that toilet biko grin grin grin

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by MufasaLion: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
That toilet is so disgusting!

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Samade7: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Was in uni in those days, there were this Alfa n ijabite dat always gossip about me n my friends dat we carry diff babes, but we went on inter session break n b4 we resume back, Alfa don bombard the ijabite with belle. Na we send dem parking when we dey always laugh anytime we come from lectures.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by simabastin: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by chatinent: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bola146:
Please delete that toilet biko grin grin grin

But na true na

MufasaLion:
That toilet is so disgusting!
It is chief.

Samade7:
Was in uni in those days, there were this Alfa n ijabite dat always gossip about me n my friends dat we carry diff babes, but we went on inter session break n b4 we resume back, Alfa don bombard the ijabite with belle. Na we send dem parking when we dey always laugh anytime we come from lectures.
So he is an alfa male?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Lawly: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
That number 8 full my current compound. We don fight tire grin grin grin

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Mummytoo: 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by ignis: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
And the amebo ones that will not mind thier business like op.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by shamsin6300(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Uh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Omniman(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by pretydiva(f): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Can't relate.. Sorry!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by visijo(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
"I signed the attendance for you" is a love language.

If you got people that do that for you, don't joke with em �

31 Likes

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2022

I can relate with no 3.
She came newly and next door to me. But since wey she come, I never see her face.
Just the sound of door.
For more than one month now undecided.
Tho I don run to back school now make God save me from any spirit neighbour.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Olam09(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by unity004(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
no 9. those single ladies that will always bring different guys to sleep over every day.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by boolet: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Very accurate cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by DropsMic(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yawn
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by paparazi232(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
PUBLIC COMPOUND THose day's we thank God Now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Kingkamba(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
And those ones especially the runs girls who will leave home by 5
;00pm and come back early in the morning by 5:30am

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by money121(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by HardBishop: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
In my University days, the Kain noise wey dey commit from my neighbor house. The girl will be shouting... Daddy, daddy daddy daddy................ Ddadddddddy.
Later I will the noise like hurrrrrrrmmmmm. Nyaaaaaaaaaaf fmmurrrrrrrrrrrrrr
. That noise encourage me to get a galfriend

21 Likes

Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Totilopussylick(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lame undecided
Re: Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) by Sandydayziz(f): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Number 3 is so true grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / High Quality And Affordable Polysterene Parapet For Your Roof / Distressed 3-Storey Building At No 7, Sule Close, Apapa / Iganmu: LASEMA Raises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.