Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? (28261 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Zee0007: 3:56pm On Feb 26
What's that one fact you know about the face me and face you?

I am thinking of getting one which cost 140,000 but money never complete sha.

I want to know what to expect when I eventually have the complete money. Thank you all.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Jennyclay(f): 4:01pm On Feb 26
I have never lived in such environment and I will never live in such environment undecided

I canโ€™t even visit someone living in such an environment not to talk of living there myself undecided.

46 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Spagi(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26
Dey play rich pikin,thank god for what u have,u just spread ur mouth to talk noncense instead to encourage the person

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Nice2023(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
I have never lived in such environment and I will never live in such environment undecided

I canโ€™t even visit someone living in such an environment not to talk of living there myself undecided.

Na mouth u get since 1923.

Who ask u all the nonsense u are spilling now.

Have u ever worked in ur life...na to dey talk any how u dey good at

When men are talking,hide ur face.

Every man must start somewhere.

388 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by 2shure: 4:52pm On Feb 26
200level days at osasogie.couldnt poop thr cos my next neighbour was a dirty ass deper life.messing up the toilet.i always went to my guys side to toilet and have my bath. Never painted my room.only put rug and ceiling fan.used it as a hideout..intact I didn't take nothing when packing.immediately my client paid.i ran straight to federal road /not far from omagie.to take a hostel self con of 100k.men I was so happy.fuc k

71 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by tochez24(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26
Zee0007:
What's that one fact you know about the face me and face you?

I am thinking of getting one which cost 140,000 but money never complete sha.

I want to know what to expect when I eventually have the complete money. Thank you all.

Nlfpmod Nlfpmod Nlfpmod

I started from such a placeโš ๏ธ

Infact that's the little beginning of most MEN.

OP the basic fact in face me i face is that you will never have your privacy, neighbors will always chuck eyes for your matter whether you like it or not!!!!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by dkidd: 5:09pm On Feb 26
Lol.. my freshman year AAU. Na corridor be kitchen. General bathroom and toilet chai. It was fun sha until levels change from second year to 3 bedroom. I never stay that kind house since then and I thank God

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by rocknation62(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26
Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses.

1. Its sometimes called Face Me I slap you, due to the incessant fights daily.
If you dont fight, someone will fight you.
You must fight.

2. You can never go hungry unless you dont know your way around.
Enter the kitchen at the backyard and start whining whos cooking.
Drop small gist about another neighbor

3. Theres always that man who will claim he has been living in the house before the house was even built.

They are always proud of the years they have lived there.

They know everyone and when they were given birth to. (Ancestor Tenant)

4. There will be this group of girls living together. They are always at home during the day except at night.

Mothers always warn their children not to enter their room.

5. There must be an old woman who settles a fight. Mama of the house.
She is always sitting outside monitoring what is happening on the street.
In most cases, she's the landlady.
They always have nicknames .

6. Theres always a landlord wannabe whom everyone hates.

He acts like the landlord and hes always like Dont pour waste there Pay your nepa bill and "We will lock this gate by 7pm" bla bla.
You will think his name is in the Landlord's will but he's a tenant too.

8. There must be a regular debtor who doesnt pay his bills on time, he pays January bills by April.
Always coming up with excuses.
"My mama just die", the same thing he said last year.

9. One rich tenant must be in the house, he will keep buying things his landlord can never afford.

He owes small rent but hes using 4 ACs, 2 deep freezers, 17 flatscreen TVs, and 54 generators.

10. Theres always that Single Aunty who is neat.
She will be between 35 to 40 years, speaks good English, and doesnt like to mingle with other women in the house.

(Children call her Aunty). It is the day you look for her trouble you will know that werey wa nle.

10. Every Face Me I face you comes with a fight merchant who can fight.

450 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by kabanayol9(m): 5:24pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

I lived there as a student, there is nothing bad about it Jennyclay.

25 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Lalami3232(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26
Lol grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Adewale1603(m): 5:55pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

trying so hard to belong, were you even born with a silver spoon? Are your parents that wealthy? It's people like you that comes from a very poor background that usually makes such comments. Rich and wealthy people don't usually brags, it means nothing to them

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Offpoint1: 6:39pm On Feb 26
It's fun and keeps you on toe to hustle harder.

If you want to be serious with your life, leave parents house and rent F2F in your early 20s...leaving with your parents gives room to relaxation.

By the ways, F2F in Lagos fit rent 2 bedroom flat for Ekiti grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by tobenuel(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26
Go ahead.. try get generator, cook your food yourself, always greet your neighbors, maintain good hygiene, stay on your lane and finally AVIOD SEE FINISH.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by SensualMan: 6:42pm On Feb 26
All CORNheads live there.
All Tinubu supporters live there too.
That was the state of housing in Lagos before the Igbos reengineered the building plan of lagos.
Sadly all Ronu's still live there with their parents and family. That's where they type garbage from with their tekno gift phones.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by inoki247: 6:42pm On Feb 26
Lol you will always have access to free WrestleMania of real fight or abusing each other at least once in a week or twice in a week.....
Anytime u no see any fighting for any face me and face you within 1month run shocked shocked shocked the Face me and Face you no normal....

And you will always see people fighting on who will sweep the compound and wash the toilet.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Edoreborn: 6:42pm On Feb 26
Op,,that house na ilasamaja for Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by BBIA: 6:42pm On Feb 26
cool
May me and my generation never experience face me I face you under any condition Amen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Chicagograduate(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26
Una don start.Face me I slap you is for the low budget.
How can a 30k minimum wage earner meet up with his/her rent in a 2 bedroom apartment in lagos that goes for 200k up per annum?Cut your cloth according to your size.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Hezzyluv: 6:43pm On Feb 26
grin
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by chikason22(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26
That's where you will find most Thiefnubuu supporters disturbing our peace on the internet. Hunger is already teaching most of them lessons.
As I typing this piece, many of them are looking for garri to soak. Unfortunately, garri is not cheap anymore.

Sapa don wound them finish. Reasons they have limited their trollings.

They deserve no pity. Perhaps, Peter Obi must be taught a lesson ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by ibrutex(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26
The morning queue for bathroom eehn, 32 rooms sharing 2 bathrooms , each with family of, at least 7 in a room....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by BodyCount: 6:43pm On Feb 26
That's how I met one useless girl some years back born and bred in face me I slap you with her parents and 4 other siblings in just room and parlour.
She was 25 and her parents gave birth to all of them in the same house...

To cut the long story short, MOST GIRLS FROM POOR BACKGROUND ARE THE MOST, DISRESPECTFUL, ENTITLED, DISLOYAL, STUBBORN, PROBLEMATIC AND FULL OF PRIDE.

SOMEONE THAT HER FATHER COULDN'T AFFORD A BIKE WILL BE TELL YOU SHE CAN'T DATE A GUY THAT DRIVES COROLLA...

USELESS GIRL WITH UNCOUNTABLE BODYCOUNT.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by olowolekan(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26
What man go do ? Life is in phases, we just have to start from somewhere.

Don't despise a small beginning

13 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Pristine664: 6:44pm On Feb 26
2shure:
200level days at osasogie.couldnt poop thr cos my next neighbour was a dirty ass deper life.messing up the toilet.i always went to my guys side to toilet and have my bath. Never painted my room.only put rug and ceiling fan.used it as a hideout..intact I didn't take nothing when packing.immediately my client paid.i ran straight to medical road to take a hostel self con of 100k.men I was so happy.fuc k

What did you sell to your client?

What did your client pay for??

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by owiko(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26
Op in all your dealings in a face me, I slap you kind of living arrangement, avoid "see finish"

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Fiscus105(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26
Ready to fight for everything, I mean everything you can think of......

Meanwhile, if you are single guy and ur room is neat and you can afford to eat 3 meals a day. If you know how play game very well. You will sleep with 2/3rd of girls/ladies/women in the house.

9 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Sirchiboy: 6:45pm On Feb 26
One week, one trouble

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Samirana360(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26
When u r having running stomach and 3 people dey wait before u

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by BBIA: 6:45pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Stop taking pictures sitting on other peoples car.

LSR 890 GZ

you wey I know go blur the plate number if it is traceable to your identity just like you did with your face.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by DeepSight(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

If you say you cant visit, you are shallow, and your mind and spirit are low before the universe. You are proud, and stupid pride goeth before a fall. You are worthless in the sight of God, because God cares about the poor, the desperate and the needy. God protects them all.

You have no faith, and no depth. You are to be condemned as a worthless shallow soul who is no good to humanity.

As for me, not only can I visit them, I can stay there if necessary.

For the those who call themselves the first shall be the last.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by cozy7(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Don't u think u lack common sense? Bcoz u live somewhere better doesn't make other who live here any less human. Kindly learn compassion. Thanks.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Run While A Building Collapses (video) / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? / 16 Rooms Self Contain Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.