Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? (45733 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2022
Your brother did money ritual
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by MufasaLion: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
if he's stingy with his siblings,how about his own mother.thats the part I find disturbing.im strongly suspecting he's in the occult

Many people have watched their kids suffer with no remorse. I'm not surprised this man watched his mother died with no empathy. It doesn't mean he's occultic. There are millions of people like him all over the world. Most of them are psychopath.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by MufasaLion: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2022
descarado:

There are many people like that especially first born. It's painful but life goes on.

Right.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by aminusodiq(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2022
Graxie:
Does satan have free gift? Come to new site Dei Dei and see something.
dei dei is in Abuja pls explain better
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Kingsleyebere(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2022
Lol...i caught something there! She said he can only give 100k,well that proves he is not occultic cause if it was an instruction from them,he no even suppose give una anything at all at all! So my advice is you invite a religious leader to this matter or someone you and his wife knows he will listen to! An elderly father is preferable! He's not possessed nor occultic,some men can be stingy to their family members not that they won't give oo but they must ask wat u need the money for
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by tifany89(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Graxie:
Can you talk more on this? Where is new site Dei Dei
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by membranus: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2022
Oktsavage:
I know who your brother is. He is not occult. He is trained as you said to understand how money works and he wants to be wealthy and he expects your family to level up. Man is not perfect. It is very hard to become wealthy when you come from a poor background without them pulling you down. He carries your family expecting a support from one me of you but has lost hope. Have you ever helped him to earn money and he is not happy? Even what you posted here pulls down his reputation to outsiders making him loose money. Empathy doesn’t pay bills. He gives to outsiders because that’s how he gets help to become rich. He doesn’t give to you because you people take him back to where he does not want to be. He might have been called useless worthless ridiculed in struggling days by your parents which make him never want to go back to that situation. Try to change and show him you people care about him by helping him to make money and see if he will not support you. That’s how wealth grows. Write this down in your jotter. He worked hard and still works to be where he is. Start by stop calling him occulting be positive and not negative � work with him . If he pays for hair if 50k you will all return again asking him for 150k that’s his own principle if he changes from it you people will drag him down.

Yet he spends fortune on girls?

Your defense of the man is not plausible.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Danjikanbauchi: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2022
@ Dailyparrot.

Your brother is just showing your family and his family love.

He is protecting you peoples destiny.
Check those people he always give they will never amount to anything ev n if they do calamity from no where will sweep them away.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by vannessa7(f): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2022
Graxie:

Please gist us small now grin
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2022
You're not alone on this bro, in fact, your story is very very similar to mine. Your brother might not be occultic but I'm sure he's a sadist. The one that enjoy seeing people around him suffer..His help to outsiders is not out of goodwill but to spite his siblings. He wants to be the only successful person in the family.
I have elder brothers like that. They go about telling people how they gave u 10 million naira when they didn't give u a kobo.
My advice for u is to live your life like they don't exist, don't even let them know when things are going well for you coz that's the last thing they want to hear.
Keep hustling and praying to God and one dey the efulefus will realize how useless they are to u.
Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by lagosrd: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:

That evidence is what we lack. Could someone have done that to him to make us not benefit from his wealth?

Or is there a demon that possessed him. He started chasing women even from junior secondary school and some of them were older women self.

So, his love for women started from childhood. My parents are decent as most of my sisters got married as virgins. So, we don't know where he got the hype sexual behavior from.

Avoid him and inform some elderly people he respects and if he calls you. Lash the hell out of him . but keep close contact with the children.

If you move with a rich man and you're still haggard, if you leave the rich man you can't go hungry.

The only recipie to his ailment is taking his money away and dragging it with him. Let the wife monitor the kids well and some investments the man has cos the man will soon die of sleeping around. Especially with widows
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by membranus: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2022
tifany89:

Can you talk more on this? Where is new site Dei Dei

You wan join?

Please scorn anything occultic. It is a straight route to self destruction.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Kennyxton: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2022
MufasaLion:

Bring evidence.

That's the issue with this World. So you must see physical evidence before you believe.

Even the things we see deceive us. The people have not come to know this truth, yet we live with it daily, yet we don't know it.

This world is a mystery which we must unravel.

Peace...

3 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by ComeToJesus: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2022
I have a friend from Nanka, Anambra, who's cut from the same mold with a few exceptions. The immediate older sister lives in the same town with him in abject penury while the guy is balling, changing cars and living the life. He doesn't relate with his siblings but hobnobs with his cousins who are well to do. Such hate for one's blood.smh
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by chatinent: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Avoid me.

His giving out is his ritual. He doesn't want to use you guys.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Remman(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2022
Your brother is not a cultist. Freemason and illuminati require you to put your family first before any other thing. Since he's a womanizer, nothing good can ever come out of him to his wife. Allow him to grow old. Let time tell on him. He'll be full of regrets in his old age. Now, let him continue to play his foolishness. To me, he's an idiot. There's no supernatural forces involved. It's his stupidity at work.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by obowunmi(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:
On the issue of womanizing, my brother started having sex right from when he was in junior secondary school. The fact that he made money made it worse.

He can sleep with anything that has a vagina. The wife says that she's happy they don't have a female child because my brother is capable of sleeping with her and I don't doubt that.

My brother made advances on one of my sisters when she went to his house for holidays if not that she resisted him.

The last housegirl they had, my brother infected her with STD that the wife took her away and canceled the idea of house maid.

My brother sleeps with married women. The number of girls he has trained in the university is uncountable.

All he does with his money is invest in landed properties and chase girls.

The wife now puts pack of condom in his bags whenever he's traveling. He can sleep with my sister's friends, in fact, just anybody that has hole in between her legs.

We do get reports of him sleeping with widows in the village. He travels home almost every month. His concubines there are numerous.

We thought him to be occultic but there's no evidence so far to prove it. The wife is suspecting him that maybe his occult members gave him target of the number of women he must sleep with every month because I have never seen such a chronic womanizer.

(1) He doesn’t OWE you anything

(2) He is a HARMFUL sex addict and predator.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Peace1993: 11:43am On Jan 08, 2022
NoToPile:
I would also question his source of wealth if all what you say here is true
There may be nothing wrong with his source of wealth. He may be one of these stingy, principled people out there. There is a friend of mine whose father happens to be a senior professor, he does behave around people around him the same way the OP just says about his brother. For instance, this professor pays students school fees for fun but he never bought a phone for his son(first born o) throughout his stay in school.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Ishilove: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2022
MufasaLion:

That is not the only problem the OP listed. He didn't take care of their mom. He ain't never ready to help them when they needed him.

Does prudency make one to neglect his mother and let her die without proper medical attention? Does prudency make one to sponsor other people while yoir family are living in penury?
The one you're quoting does not have a single sense in his coconut head. He is notorious for his brainless comments.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Mayeldah(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

He's not stingy.. He's just being prudent with his resources. Imagine spending 50k on a head that can't recite States and capitals.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Mayeldah(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by phenase(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2022
He is carrying a curse but he don't know who cursed him. The curse work really bad in him.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by DEGABA(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2022
He's occultic.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2022
tee59:
Your brother is an occultic man.
Kpomkwem!
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
6ixT8:
Just thinking...

could this be a classical case of how ladies bring good fortune
That's exactly what it is.
I know someone who does that for fun when he needs money desperately and it works most of the time.
Like at times if he wants to gamble for huge cash he will just stroll out to look for a girl that has good luck to sleep with cheesy
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by WahalaNoDeFinis: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Abeg... Ur Wahala plenty...
@Dailyparrot

* Same u de find how to condition ur mind so u fit de sleep with Who.res

* Same u get irresponsible poor elder brother wey no de take care of him family but rather de sleep around with widows

* Same u now get another elder brother with ill source of wealth and an insatiable appetite for **holes**

True True **wahala no de finish**

May the Grace of the Most High see u through
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by MummyD2020(f): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
vickydevoka:

Exactly. He is not. The wife no just get sense. They wife for tell am make en de come shop in case anything happens to him. Him must agree. If she saves 2 k everyday or more. In a month she can make a hair of 50k.i hate women who does think all de know is give me give me. Na my mama be my papa accountant. Or financial secretary. She just de pack money anyhow. Na she we de beg money not my dad ( bcus him no go gree aside school stuff)

She be correct woman.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Sirchiboy: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dailyparrot:
On the issue of womanizing, my brother started having sex right from when he was in junior secondary school. The fact that he made money made it worse.

He can sleep with anything that has a vagina. The wife says that she's happy they don't have a female child because my brother is capable of sleeping with her and I don't doubt that.

My brother made advances on one of my sisters when she went to his house for holidays if not that she resisted him.

The last housegirl they had, my brother infected her with STD that the wife took her away and canceled the idea of house maid.

My brother sleeps with married women. The number of girls he has trained in the university is uncountable.

All he does with his money is invest in landed properties and chase girls.

The wife now puts pack of condom in his bags whenever he's traveling. He can sleep with my sister's friends, in fact, just anybody that has hole in between her legs.

We do get reports of him sleeping with widows in the village. He travels home almost every month. His concubines there are numerous.

We thought him to be occultic but there's no evidence so far to prove it. The wife is suspecting him that maybe his occult members gave him target of the number of women he must sleep with every month because I have never seen such a chronic womanizer.

Sorry,
What kind of business does your brother do?
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by VlamesIffect(f): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Your brother doesn't OWE you a dime.

NO-ONE OWES YOU A DIME.

GO CREATE YOUR OWN PATH.

If you got your own money you would actually care less what your brother does for a living
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by deolu2000(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
As much as I empathize with you and your family for the way your brother has treated you all. I believe that you should let him be and hope he changes before It is too late, don't stop praying for him because his children may end up being your liability if anything happens to him suddenly that takes the wealth away.
On a lighter mood, this your story appears like one Noollywood movie in the early millennium oooo

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Professorcplus(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
With due honestly, trying to be sensitive here, but I must say any occultic rubbish that can't make you richer than dang ote not to talk of Jeff Be... Is a hogwash. Money doesn't work that way.

Back to subject matter, some circumstances has sharpened your brother that way. Wield people are everywhere even far worse than your brother. His life his choice his decision. Your only problem now is to strive and work harder so you could fill in those gapes your brother lacks, maybe by then you will understand better how people behaves and react to circumstances.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by lastchild: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Even though it could be just stingy but cases like this are always occultic in nature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.