Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? (45811 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Oktsavage: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
membranus:

Yet he spends fortune on girls?

Your defense of the man is not plausible.

What you call a fortune is a peanut it’s his money he worked for it to spend if you work for yours you can spend as you like too. This is not an insult but an advice. He knows he is not so rich.The brother in question grew up without a father right, he got nothing he owns for free or through gifts. Op has been living under his brothers cover all his life. Your brother is not your father. When your brother dies you will realize how hard it is to earn 50k when you have no one . All those people you put your mind in now won’t help you. Even if you pursue the wife the property won’t last forvyou.You are counting his houses, you think he has money when he sees himself as a pauper. You are lucky to have a hardworking brother. The people you think you care don’t. How much have you been able to earn without an input from your brother or from the people you report him to? That is what real life is. You will probably still be uneducated without him. Appreciate little things. The fact that you people dictate how much he should give you pisses him off the most. 50 million can finish in an instant. There’s a saying that the monkey rejoices when the tree gets caught down until it gets exposed to the sun...Hard work brings wealth not occult even native Doctors live poor because they are not hardworking. Best advice

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by GODWINGODSON(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
socialmediaman:
Dailyparrot

You may call his sexual behavior “being possessed” from the religious point of view, but he could be hypersexual or has a rare condition called satyriasis. I pity his wife. She probably has low self esteem and not be self sufficient so she puts up with his compulsive sex addiction.

Regarding his financial stinginess as you stated, I have no theories about that. Maybe he just doesn’t give money unless you work for it whether you’re related to him or not. Such people do same to their kids as well, it’s more common in developed countries than in our traditional African societies

Update: After more information from OP, I have a better picture. OP’s brother wants people (including family members) to pass through him and learn from his ways. That explains why he’s helping strangers. These strangers sing his praises and are willing to intern with him and learn from him, that’s where he sees his value and that’s why he’s willing to help them. By doing this, he sees himself as a kingmaker.

Often, these people are at odds with their family members because the family members expect them to help rather than expect them to pass through what they themselves passed through. When these people give you even 5k as a family member even inside this Buhari’s economy, they want you to sing their praises and highly appreciate the money because you didn’t work for it. These people are more attracted to poor people who really need help and are ready to work for it and contribute their quota, and will highly appreciate the help, and could possibly become future allies. They don’t like giving much to family members who are not doing apprenticeship through them

The reason you hardly notice these people in your family is because they’re not the oldest whom everyone else is looking up to for help. This is a personality type and there are people like that all over the world
Chairman u make sense. I know people like this.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by ibechris(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Authorsy:

That's what i thought too. Probably audio money and the type that likes public admiration and attention so the little he has, he spends impressing the streets while his family bears the brunt at home.

One of my uncles who was like this man in the story,is today regretting not helping anyone in the family and those ladies he gave numerous helps have long forgotten him.
He is now with us in poverty,we have chosen to learn from all his mistakes just to better ourselves today.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by papiilo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
tee59:
Your brother is an occultic man.
so you do jam in meetings back.?
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by socialmediaman: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Oktsavage:

What you call a fortune is a peanut it’s his money he worked for it to spend if you work for yours you can spend as you like too. This is not an insult but an advice. He knows he is not so rich.The brother in question grew up without a father right, he got nothing he owns for free or through gifts. Op has been living under his brothers cover all his life. Your brother is not your father. When your brother dies you will realize how hard it is to earn 50k when you have no one . All those people you put your mind in now won’t help you. Even if you pursue the wife the property won’t last forvyou.You are counting his houses, you think he has money when he sees himself as a pauper. You are lucky to have a hardworking brother. The people you think you care don’t. How much have you been able to earn without an input from your brother or from the people you report him to? That is what real life is. You will probably still be uneducated without him. Appreciate little things. The fact that you people dictate how much he should give you pisses him off the most. 50 million can finish in an instant. There’s a saying that the monkey rejoices when the tree gets caught down until it gets exposed to the sun...Hard work brings wealth not occult even native Doctors live poor because they are not hardworking. Best advice

You really seem to understand OP’s brother a lot. People just tag anything different as occult. Strangers have benefited from OP’s brother because they went to do apprenticeship with him or he found allies in them for his ego and benefit which he probably doesn’t have with his family.

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Goldbw122(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
everyone is entitled to their own opion in life.. and that is it so just leave your brother alone.;
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

He's not stingy.. He's just being prudent with his resources. Imagine spending 50k on a head that can't recite States and capitals.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by fykes(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
socialmediaman:
Dailyparrot

You may call his sexual behavior “being possessed” from the religious point of view, but he could be hypersexual or has a rare condition called satyriasis. I pity his wife. She probably has low self esteem and not self sufficient so she puts up with his compulsive sex addiction.

Regarding his financial stinginess as you stated, I have no theories about that. Maybe he just doesn’t give money unless you work for it whether you’re related to him or not. Such people do same to their kids as well, it’s more common in developed countries than in our traditional African societies

Update: After more information from OP, I have a better picture. OP’s brother wants people (including family members) to pass through him and learn from his ways. That explains why he’s helping strangers. These strangers sing his praises and are willing to intern with him and learn from him, that’s where he sees his value and that’s why he’s willing to help them. By doing this, he sees himself as a kingmaker.

Often, these people are at odds with their family members because the family members expect them to help rather than expect them to pass through what they themselves passed through. When these people give you even 5k as a family member even inside this Buhari’s economy, they want you to sing their praises and highly appreciate the money because you didn’t work for it. These people are more attracted to poor people who really need help and are ready to work for it and contribute their quota, and will highly appreciate the help, and could possibly become future allies. They don’t like giving much to family members who are not doing apprenticeship through them

The reason you hardly notice these people in your family is because they’re not the oldest whom everyone else is looking up to for help. This is a personality type and there are people like that all over the world
From where u wrote update" u just described my eldest brother and his ganag of Yahoo thieves. It took me a while but I realized that he gets his kick and self worth from playing God to others and I daily remain grateful that i have another brother who is my best friend. Just dumped him in the bin with his so called money and family.
Nobody will play God to me.
Stupid low self esteem sickos

4 Likes

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by AKUDINACHI: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Fear the man fro he is evil .... How can he be living such life and u still call him your brother ..
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Hkff: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Yes
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Skmoda360(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
tee59:
Your brother is an occultic man.
See your analyst madam.....
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by cooltola(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Your bro is a sex addict who spend his money on sex. His addiction to sex is a bad as a someone addicted to cocaine, meth, pcp or any hard drugs or someone addicted to gambling. The addiction makes him ignore the wellbeing of his children and his family, i[b]t is so bad that his wife put condoms in his bags or wallet.[/b] The money meant for take care of his family, extended family and his biological mother is used to have sex with any woman. A married man should not put look for sex outside marriage even if he marry more than 4 wives.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by nerus419(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
If all you wrote is true, then he must have soiled his hands to make more wealth or for protection.
It's quite unfortunate that outsiders make wrong conclusion about you.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by dandig(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Spherical77:
If his kids and wife still live like puppet under his watch, I'm not even talking about his siblings and parents. Then your brother source of wealth is perhaps questionable
Let's rule out Sex from this episode as there are many made men suffering from this excess libido..
Now I know certain persons like the man in question BUT, TO WITHDRAW HANDS FROM THINGS CONCERNING HIS OWN MUM is where I find disturbing... second, if he's an Igbo man, an Igbo man would like to look wrethched, but would make sure that his wife and kids are well clothed and mobile...But where the reverse is quite the case here (except she has an SUV) baffles me also. Third, the children sleeping in same room with their househelp is not much of a new case considering how the man economises. IS THE WIFE WORKING TOO? I THINK THE MAN IS JUST GREEDY. THAT EVERYONE MUST WORK HARD FOR HIS MONEY. AND A PREVIOUS FAMILY FEUD might have turned HIM THIS WAY TOO CUS THERES NO WAY YOU GUYS HAVEN'T QUARRELED HIM ON THESE ISSUES, TILL HE THINKS YOU'RE NOW GANGING UP WITH YOUR MUM (REST HER SOUL) AGAINST HIM AND HE DECIDED TO STAY IN HIS LANE. SOMETHING TRIGGERED THAT STINGY BEHAVIOR
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by dandig(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
cooltola:
Your bro is a sex addict who spend his money on sex. His addiction to sex is a bad as a someone addicted to cocaine, meth, pcp or any hard drugs or someone addicted to gambling. The addiction makes him ignore the wellbeing of his children and his family, i[b]t is so bad that his wife put condoms in his bags or wallet.[/b] The money meant for take care of his family, extended family and his biological mother is used to have sex with any woman. A married man should not put look for sex outside marriage even if he marry more 4 wives.
This means he is so rich that even his wife isn't that important to him MAYBE he bought her with money too...But well maybe he could respect her by not bringing women to their matrimonial home.. EGO and Habit two evil brothers

1 Like

Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Bishopwizzy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
MufasaLion:
Your brother ain't possessed nor occultic. He's just being stingy!
I don't think this has to do with being stingy. Someone who trains people in the university... And a stingy man can't be a womanizer
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by cooltola(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
dandig:

This means he is so rich that even his wife isn't that important to him MAYBE he bought her with money too...But well maybe he could respect her by not bringing women to their matrimonial home.. EGO and Habit two evil brothers
This man needs help
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by theamazonguru(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Peace1993:
There may be nothing wrong with his source of wealth. He may be one of these stingy, principled people out there. There is a friend of mine whose father happens to be a senior professor, he does behave around people around him the same way the OP just says about his brother. For instance, this professor pays students school fees for fun but he never bought a phone for his son(first born o) throughout his stay in school.

Are there other things the said professor does to make you think he is like the guy the Op described.

The example you cited of him not buying a phone for his first born might be a sheer act of discipline to keep the dude in check.

If there are more evidences that he neglects his family then you have a point else, bro you got nothing on prof.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Kfed4ril(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Graxie:
Does satan have free gift? Come to new site Dei Dei and see something.

What is happening there?
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by benson81(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Your brother is both possessed and is also in an occultict group. He will not do anything for you guys or your mother.it is his faith/destiny after joining the group. I am speaking from so many similar experiences even in my own immediate family. Move on strive for a better you, make legitimate money, even if not stupendous and make yourself and loved ones happy. Just consider the guy as not your brother.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by socialmediaman: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
fykes:

From where u wrote update" u just described my eldest brother and his ganag of Yahoo thieves. It took me a while but I realized that he gets his kick and self worth from playing God to others and I daily remain grateful that i have another brother who is my best friend. Just dumped him in the bin with his so called money and family.
Nobody will play God to me.
Stupid low self esteem sickos

Cc: Dailyparrot
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Pablo9090: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hmm, the story get as e be , like my own father he is stingy while giving his family member money , he is also stingy to give outsiders too, so overall he is stingy to the core , ur brother is not possessed or in occult , it is just his personality maybe wen he was born he was squeezing his fists and his d**k was standing , lol
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by ibinaboonline: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Psychologist spotted. Respect.
socialmediaman:
Dailyparrot

You may call his sexual behavior “being possessed” from the religious point of view, but he could be hypersexual or has a rare condition called satyriasis. I pity his wife. She probably has low self esteem and not self sufficient so she puts up with his compulsive sex addiction.

Trust me, people with this personality are in our families, the reason you hardly notice these people in your family is because they’re not the oldest whom everyone else is looking up to for help. This is a personality type and there are people like that all over the world
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by dfrost: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
socialmediaman:

You really seem to understand OP’s brother a lot. People just tag anything different as occult. Strangers have benefited from OP’s brother because they went to do apprenticeship with him or he found allies in them for his ego and benefit which he probably doesn’t have with his family.

Two things occurred to me while reading the defense he is putting up:

1. How come he just opened a new account?
2 How come the comments he has made thus far is only on this topic?

Back to the topic, I don't believe in diabolical means of getting rich so I might not say the OP’s brother is occultic but then, the man in question should be able to help his family or ease their burden, whether they want to learn from him or not. And his immediate family?
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by jfkenny(m): 3:35am On Jan 09, 2022
Graxie:
Does satan have free gift? Come to new site Dei Dei and see something.
what is happening there
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by CovidVaccine: 3:48am On Jan 09, 2022
OP,

Please thank God you have a sibling that understand how money works.

Your brother needs love, as he is suffering from FEAR OF POVERTY. As a first son, I know what it means when you have to fend for yourself, no support from parents, siblings, uncles, aunties and other relation.

Your dad's death trust your brother into manhood unprepared, I guess when he made little money, you and his other siblings and mom wanted him to share with you and he refused.

Then a lot bad words were said that is difficult to take back and that has destroyed his relationship with the family.

How ever what you might not understand is that when 1st born, who lack family support makes money, all he/she is thinking about is assets and investment that will protect the family from poverty.

He is not into any occultic activities, Occutic activities do not give money else why is Nigeria not full billionaires?

His sex-ual actives might be a fall out from lack dad figure in his early life, so he needs assistance.

Please work with your brother together you will achieve great things.

Finally, Please call your brother and thank him, the way you will thank a stranger who give you money or any help.

Siblings and relation are guilty of disparaging assistance from senior siblings, thinking that what is given is either too small or their right

No one wants to give N1 to someone that can't say thank you, family or not.

Go and thank your elder brother for the little he has given you in the past and see wonders happened in all your families.

His family is not starving, so there is nothing to worry about. Let him live the life he understands, and not expose his success and become target of evil minded people.

Dailyparrot:
We have been suspicious of my brother's lifestyle for many years now and recently, his wife is reiterating our suspicion.

We are suspecting my brother of either being possessed, or someone did some juju on him or he belongs to a secret cult based on these two behaviors.

1. He does not like rendering help to his immediate family members but extremely generous outside.

2. He can sleep with anything that has vagina including old, young, fat, slim, beautiful, ugly, single and married women.

My parents gave birth to many children but unfortunately my dad died very early leaving my mother to take care of the responsibilities of the family.

This made my elder brothers to leave home on time to learn trade. Luck smiled on my elder brother and he made money very early. Less than 2 years after he did his freedom, he got his first car and started building his duplex immediately.

Since that time till date, he has only become richer and richer and richer.

We never received any financial assistance from extended family members because their thoughts is that my brother is well to do so we don't need help but the reality is different.

As rich as my brother became, we continued the petty family business that was very stressful until all of us left home to either university or marriage before my mother stopped the business because it is not what she can do alone.

My brother never cared for my mother. That's the one that pains me the most whenever I remember the incident of the past and how my mother died in the local village hospital while my brother was at home drinking and entertaining visitors.

My brother would come home for Christmas and pay 6 months electricity bill for every one in our community while giving my mom 15k. He never wants anything to do with us. For him to give you money, you really need to explain what you need the money for and that doesn't mean you are getting it immediately.

My secondary school classmates thought I came from a very wretched home not knowing that I have a brother that is extremely financially buoyant.

The number of people my brother brought from our village to Lagos to set up are more than 10 that we know. These people ended up bringing their siblings to town and establishing them as well. That is to say that my brother has lifted a lot of families out of poverty but never his family members.

One of my brother was having difficulty in his business and the best that my brother could do was to ask him to park his belongings to go and stay in the village with his wife and children. If not for my intervention that I used 1.9 million to set up a business for him to be repaying me monthly as he sells. This is an amount my brother will never ever give any of us for any reason whatsoever. He would rather gift you 100k to put in your business and go about telling people how he has helped you but you have refused to grow the business. Please, what can 100k really do for a business man?

In fact, I can't type all that we have experienced with my brother who's supposed to be our source of upliftment.

For those that will say I should go and work and entitlement mentality thing, all I typed here happened in the past when we were still dependent. None of us demands money from him anymore as we're all independent financially now.

But recent happenings brought back those memories. My brother and his wife.

We thought that his wife and children would enjoy his money since they are entitled to it but we were wrong.

My brother has several duplexes in my home state and in Lagos yet he lives in a rented two bedroom apartment. In that two bedroom apartment, his children and house boys (boy boy) share the same room and this is not the well developed part of Lagos oo but it's closer to his market.

My brother can afford to buy land in the place that they live and build standard 3 storey building and give his children a good sense of his wealth but he will never do it.

When the wife asks him for money for hair, he will give her 5k. If she sees a hair that she likes that sells for 50k. My brother will bring out calculator and divide 50k by 500 and tell the wife that that money is enough for him to cut his hair for the next 10 years.

The children don't dress well like people whose father is super rich. He got an SUV that the wife drives which made people think that the wife is enjoying but inside that woman in the SUV is an unhappy woman that wishes she can turn back the hands of time so she could marry someone else.

Sadly, the wife can't even complain to us because she took advantage of the way her husband was treating us to treat us badly when she got married to my brother and considering the fact that my brother was the supposed bread winner. Well, we can't be dependent for life.

Now, the cock has come home to roost. She's enjoying the husband "as is".
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by opeey(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2022
With the narration of Op.. his brother is a ritualist 100_%
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
descarado:

Which one is slave master attitude?
Who is the slave here?

What has that got to do with the way the said man behaves?

Maybe, you should go and learn more about slavery and how slaves are treated before you open your mouth next time.

Ethnic bigot.

You don't know most people that train others in a trade or business treat them less than slaves?

You need more exposure
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by managingpartner(f): 3:27am On Jan 11, 2022
hootee:
Make your own money...

Then you will understand

Please learn to read and comprehend.

OP is not a poor man, he has made his money as well.

He was just recanting what his elder brother does.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by Aduke23(f): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
All I can say is that, it's well.
Re: Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? by cocolacec(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dailyparrot:
We have been suspicious of my brother's lifestyle for many years now and recently, his wife is reiterating our suspicion.

We are suspecting my brother of either being possessed, or someone did some juju on him or he belongs to a secret cult based on these two behaviors.

1. He does not like rendering help to his immediate family members but extremely generous outside.

2. He can sleep with anything that has vagina including old, young, fat, slim, beautiful, ugly, single and married women.

My parents gave birth to many children but unfortunately my dad died very early leaving my mother to take care of the responsibilities of the family.

This made my elder brothers to leave home on time to learn trade. Luck smiled on my elder brother and he made money very early. Less than 2 years after he did his freedom, he got his first car and started building his duplex immediately.

Since that time till date, he has only become richer and richer and richer.

We never received any financial assistance from extended family members because their thoughts is that my brother is well to do so we don't need help but the reality is different.

As rich as my brother became, we continued the petty family business that was very stressful until all of us left home to either university or marriage before my mother stopped the business because it is not what she can do alone.

My brother never cared for my mother. That's the one that pains me the most whenever I remember the incident of the past and how my mother died in the local village hospital while my brother was at home drinking and entertaining visitors.

My brother would come home for Christmas and pay 6 months electricity bill for every one in our community while giving my mom 15k. He never wants anything to do with us. For him to give you money, you really need to explain what you need the money for and that doesn't mean you are getting it immediately.

My secondary school classmates thought I came from a very wretched home not knowing that I have a brother that is extremely financially buoyant.

The number of people my brother brought from our village to Lagos to set up are more than 10 that we know. These people ended up bringing their siblings to town and establishing them as well. That is to say that my brother has lifted a lot of families out of poverty but never his family members.

One of my brother was having difficulty in his business and the best that my brother could do was to ask him to park his belongings to go and stay in the village with his wife and children. If not for my intervention that I used 1.9 million to set up a business for him to be repaying me monthly as he sells. This is an amount my brother will never ever give any of us for any reason whatsoever. He would rather gift you 100k to put in your business and go about telling people how he has helped you but you have refused to grow the business. Please, what can 100k really do for a business man?

In fact, I can't type all that we have experienced with my brother who's supposed to be our source of upliftment.

For those that will say I should go and work and entitlement mentality thing, all I typed here happened in the past when we were still dependent. None of us demands money from him anymore as we're all independent financially now.

But recent happenings brought back those memories. My brother and his wife.

We thought that his wife and children would enjoy his money since they are entitled to it but we were wrong.

My brother has several duplexes in my home state and in Lagos yet he lives in a rented two bedroom apartment. In that two bedroom apartment, his children and house boys (boy boy) share the same room and this is not the well developed part of Lagos oo but it's closer to his market.

My brother can afford to buy land in the place that they live and build standard 3 storey building and give his children a good sense of his wealth but he will never do it.

When the wife asks him for money for hair, he will give her 5k. If she sees a hair that she likes that sells for 50k. My brother will bring out calculator and divide 50k by 500 and tell the wife that that money is enough for him to cut his hair for the next 10 years.

The children don't dress well like people whose father is super rich. He got an SUV that the wife drives which made people think that the wife is enjoying but inside that woman in the SUV is an unhappy woman that wishes she can turn back the hands of time so she could marry someone else.

Sadly, the wife can't even complain to us because she took advantage of the way her husband was treating us to treat us badly when she got married to my brother and considering the fact that my brother was the supposed bread winner. Well, we can't be dependent for life.

Now, the cock has come home to roost. She's enjoying the husband "as is".
Your Brother is a Narcissist.Tell us about his upbringing with your parents when he was growing up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.