Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease (47883 Views)

Uche Ogah: South East Governors Taking Credit For FG’s Projects / Buhari Threatens To Relocate Fg Projects From States That Frustrate Contractors / 69 FG’s Projects Ongoing In South-East - Lai Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease by BucciJP(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
I bought 7200 today at Ajah Lagos. But it's still a far cry from the normal 4500 that I use to buy.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease by iamL(f): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Is still the same here 700 for 1kg. Lie and wickedness.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease by Temi2468: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
na that adjusting, adjusting be the problem! We too dey adjust! Why You think those bastards in government don't know? Not aware of Nigerians tendencies to bear and adjust to every bullSh1t policies their oloshos come up with,(Just like lugard olosho came up with the name Nigeria ,during a DP with a friend) to slam on us.. E get why fela called Nigerians 'original suffer head!.. Did you, we use saw dust for cooking during the disastrous Babangida locust years of structural adjustment programme ,SAP,one of the most inhuman anti -people policy ever?you get Charcoal? You lucky Opo. The problem Nigerians are passing through, no, enduring endlessly, isn't up to a qua6 of what led to the Arab Spring Revolution a few years ago!!! That revolution swept away in an instant, useless leader like Hosni Mubarak, Gaddafi, and that bastard one in Tunisia!! Our own here is too be tolerating every rubbish from those criminals in government! And engaging in mindless rat race among ourselves undecided...suffering and smiling things.. Well let's everybody Dodson, fold arm, dey look..one day e go burst finally.. The demon they are crea9 are multiplying daily undecided

You wrote this epistle in response to my post? Ewo. It's easy to say all these. But, who's ready to join anyone to die in Nigeria? Na for online we dey make noise. Abeg, while I no dispute your view, don't adjust please. Vex go meet them for Aso Rock. Or, continue buying the gas even when your purse is shaking seriously.

Let's tell ourselves the reality. Adjust while you're fighting and protesting until things get back to normal. How many people who have shared and liked your post have sent you #1000 or donated food on your table? I hope you get my context my friend.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease by Emdebby2: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Not true. I refilled my 12.5kg on the 1st of this month #9,000.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease by Mikeeytools: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

But the gas I used to buy for 4000 I bought it for 4500 on Monday, 6kg
so nab6kg had the bull they use?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease by Harrynight(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Lies. I bought 12.5kg for N7,500 on the 3rd of this month. They should further reduce it to where they met the price at before they took over from the previous administration.

Which one is LIES there
You even bought it cheaper than what Is posted there,
Maybe u didn't read the article
Re: Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease by sript: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bought 12kg last week at 8400
Re: Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease by komodapson(m): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2022
Limassol:
If only Nigerians can rise up and give FG the Kazakstan treatment...

Dem no fit....Nigerians are docile and selfish. Nobody wan' sacrifice for any generation. We love high life and wanna feel hirray at all times.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease by saintruky(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2022
FallenShitHole:

And you are happy. Go and check the prices in other African countries of this same 12.5kg. You are happy and can't complain because foreign migrant fulanis are the ones selling the gas to you. Imagine if it was Igbos that are in charge of this government and dubiously raised the price of gas to over N8,000 for 12.5kg. Google up other countries that imports gas to sell to their people so you can see the prices.

Ibaboooo... Where i take state say u dey happy na baba... Na anger i take buy d gas sef as i no get option... Make my small survival soup when i get for house nor go spoil... Na be double wahala...

On this gas matter u nor vex reach me o...
Re: Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease by koolguy88(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
As I chat, 12.5kg goes for N7,250 -AFDIN gas station, club rd, Kano
Today 9/01/2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opening Of Roban Stores Awka , Anambra State - By Gov. Willie Obiano (photos) / Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai / No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.