Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Opinion On Best Tv Decoder - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Opinion On Best Tv Decoder (3461 Views)

How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors / Use Of Satellite Tv Decoder As Modem For Internet Connection / Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion On Best Tv Decoder by nuelnuel: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
Hey peeps please I need your quick opinion on this; I want to change my TV decoder and I am considering buying DSTV but I want to know whether the DSTVFreeView still works and do you think their free to air channels are better than that of MyTV.Also i want to subscribe to the family package,I actuallly love entertainment,do you think their own channels are better than that of MYTV .
Re: Opinion On Best Tv Decoder by hisoccer(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
getting dstv is de best u can think of, Cos its a million times beta dan mytv thanks
Re: Opinion On Best Tv Decoder by ultrasat(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2011
STRONG! The master of the Game!
Re: Opinion On Best Tv Decoder by ultrasat(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2011
@nueln, call me for professional advice that you will not regret
Re: Opinion On Best Tv Decoder by aroseyi(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Opinion On Best Tv Decoder by ayibatonye(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2011
You are talking about opinion on best decoder, dstv is a service provider while strong is a decoder. Ok as for entertainment go for DSTV, but for decoder STRONG is still the best
nuelnuel:

Hey peeps please I need your quick opinion on this; I want to change my TV decoder and I am considering buying DSTV but I want to know whether the DSTVFreeView still works and do you think their free to air channels are better than that of MyTV.Also i want to subscribe to the family package,I actuallly love entertainment,do you think their own channels are better than that of MYTV .
Re: Opinion On Best Tv Decoder by ultrasat(m): 7:10am On Jun 19, 2011
Strong 4669 + 2012FTA =90DSTV CH, 17MYTV CH, 10HITV CH, WWW.PSAT.TV AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah
Re: Opinion On Best Tv Decoder by graphcard: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2011
Is your decoder strong brand, email GetTvFree@hotmail.com for some unbelievable channels that you can watch free including supersports and other DSTV channels.

(1) (Reply)

Link To A Site For Satellite Foot Print And Dish Pointer / Does Anyone Know Anything About Asiasat 100.5°e. All EPL Matches / Brand New Or Used Tiger T3000 Box Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.