Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race (19830 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Son-In-Law, Prince Godswill Edward Decamps To APC / 1st Birthday Of Nathaniel, Faith And Prince Godswill Edward Celebrate Son / Jonathan's Daughter, Faith And Husband Godswill Edward, Kids In New Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Theunderman: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
This guy is just wasting his time, looking for another appointment,
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by iokpebholo: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Buddha3:

Oponu be campaigning for Gershom Bassey but can't even spell his name.

Nigerian youths and their sad loyalty to their stomachs sha!
mumu....Am not from his village but lived in calabar (parliamentary) for close to 7yrs...I will not insult u cos I know u are one of Tinubu rats but last last my dear Edo no b Lagos..... uhiuki
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by iokpebholo: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Fibonacci88:

Which Gershom. That guy will be worse than the short man there currently.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by iokpebholo: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
powerhouse3:
....gershom bassey ke,.... instead of that ,let the northern part retain the seat.....prince OTU we know....
yes prince Otu is very sound but APC get k leg for cross rivers.....Forget Ayade and all his gra gra
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
iokpebholo:
mumu....Am not from his village but lived in calabar (parliamentary) for close to 7yrs...I will not insult u cos I know u are one of Tinubu rats but last last my dear Edo no b Lagos..... uhiuki

You're very dull!

To have purportedly lived in Calabar for a handful of years and still suffer an evident lack of intelligence required to spell ordinary names of that city's prominent political figures goes to show the vacuous state of your cranium.

And of what correlation is Tinubu, Lagos and Edo states to Gershom Bassey and Cross River state politics? Are you mad? Cause you definitely have to be insane to make stupendous deviations such as what you just did.
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Sonoyom(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

So, if that region gets the win, what would that benefit the entire Cross River in terms of infrastructure, employment, development, etc?!!

Your state has not had any meaningful or solid leadership since Duke left office! That's not good enough.

Y'all should be more concerned and interested in the quality of the candidates for governor with regards to leadership and humanitarian service or even integrity! You should be more interested in getting a proven leader and technocrat regardless of his region.

You Nigerians are yet to become serious about moving forward!!!
Maybe you should select the technocrat on our behalf.
I don't think i know any politician in CRS that has the capacity to transform the fortunes of the state. The Duke you mentioned put CRS in so much debt, (he is still better than Imoke and Ayade) i doubt it has been repayed completely.
As for zoning there is actually no Senatorial district that do not have competent hands(not politicians). Don't forget that the southern and central district took their hats off the ring which paved the way for the current monumental failure to become governor, so now that it is the turn of the southern district to produce the governor just keep your quality of candidates to yourself.
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Sonoyom(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vulcanheph:

That is the gospel truth.

Governorship na zoning e be and this time e dey go south.
He might will not even win primaries.

APC might end up bringing Prince Otu as flagbearer... While
PDP will end up with Daniel Asuquo.
I don't even understand the dynamics of CRS politics anymore.
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Sonoyom(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vulcanheph:

Don't mind the Mofo.

Gershom Bassey that never made a single presentation for his 7 years as a senator is now coming up to become Governor.
God forbid.
I heard he is very stingy, all his years as waterboard chairman he did nothing for nditò grin
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Sonoyom(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
ggood:
Atam people are fools they think they have Sense, is the turn of South
Haba don't call them fools na
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Sonoyom(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
donem:

Sen. GershomBa the look this one the laugh.

In my opinion all this politicians are (Dan iska banza) according to my Muslim brothers, make them kuku bring back white men make them come rule, Nigeria is not ready for democracy.
CRS politicians are very lackadaisical, i no dey rate any of them.
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by adedayoa2(f): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
jaytee01:
Is it that you have a hangover or ur stupidity is follow come?
But Jonathan was corrupt na, which Nigerian politician no corrupt?
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by iokpebholo: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Buddha3:

You're very dull!

To have purportedly lived in Calabar for a handful of years and still suffer an evident lack of intelligence required to spell ordinary names of that city's prominent political figures goes to show the vacuous state of your cranium.

And of what correlation is Tinubu, Lagos and Edo states to Gershom Bassey and Cross River state politics? Are you mad? Cause you definitely have to be insane to make stupendous deviations such as what you just did.
u thats very intelligent,how come u can't find a solution to ur weak erection and u are u still impotent till now.My friend look for d next tree and hang ursef
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by iokpebholo: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Buddha3:

You're very dull!

Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
iokpebholo:
u thats very intelligent,how come u can't find a solution to ur weak erection and u are u still impotent till now.My friend look for d next tree and hang ursef

Mtschew!

Can't believe I've been expending brain time on an idiot who just happened on an android device and a couple of free megabytes of internet access.

Nairaland is just unfortunately burdened with all of Nigeria's societal misfits!
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Michpower:
Politics na family business now. I just dey wish say I fit jam one politician daughter,na governorship position I go begin eye

If you want to earn online check my signature,you have to roll every hour to earn,there are numerous ways to earn on the site. I got paid after three weeks on the site. All you need is to be consistent and a bit of luck also
it's possible sir
Start from somewhere
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by iokpebholo: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Buddha3:

Mtschew!

Can't believe I've been expending brain time on an idiot who just happened on an android device and a couple of free megabytes of internet access.

Nairaland is just unfortunately burdened with all of Nigeria's societal misfits!
Just do it pls...Hangs ursef...Awa
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by NightFood: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Blackfire:
Corrupt Jonathan
still far better than the tyrant buhari

1 Like

Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by OwaliZiz(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Let me understand this position:

Special adviser on sports and cinematography

What d hell does this mean?

Please if you know how you will contact Prof. Ben Ayade, he has the 1k answers for this question
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by OwaliZiz(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2022
iokpebholo:
yes prince Otu is very sound but APC get k leg for cross rivers.....Forget Ayade and all his gra gra

Prince Otu is the peoples choice but his party is just the problem
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by iokpebholo: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
OwaliZiz:

Prince Otu is the peoples choice but his party is just the problem
same thing in 2015 when he was coming out for senate......Prince Otu is d most popular candidate in cross Rivers but his party has a very terrible k leg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-Abidjan Highway Will Be Built With Concrete – Umahi / Lagos 2023: APC Committee Bar Abdul-Ahmed Mustapha From Primary Venue / President Buhari Arrives In Yola, Adamawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.