Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race (19828 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Son-In-Law, Prince Godswill Edward Decamps To APC / 1st Birthday Of Nathaniel, Faith And Prince Godswill Edward Celebrate Son / Jonathan's Daughter, Faith And Husband Godswill Edward, Kids In New Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Lindodo20: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2022
OwaliZiz:
https://www.thecable.ng/jonathans-son-in-law-joins-cross-river-guber-race/amp

He talks reasonably but that is just for now

Give an average Nigerian any power over his fellow man, and watch him transform into a beast before your very eyes
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Nten: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Jonathan inlaw come make u go be governor
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Vulcanheph(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Sonoyom:
Oga rest, 2023 na CRS south get am.
That is the gospel truth.

Governorship na zoning e be and this time e dey go south.
He might will not even win primaries.

APC might end up bringing Prince Otu as flagbearer... While
PDP will end up with Daniel Asuquo.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by lexy2014: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2022
OwaliZiz:
https://www.thecable.ng/jonathans-son-in-law-joins-cross-river-guber-race/amp

Let me understand this position:

Special adviser on sports and cinematography

What d hell does this mean?
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by lexy2014: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2022
Lindodo20:

He talks reasonably but that is just for now

Give an average Nigerian any power over his fellow man, and watch him transform into a beast before your very eyes

They usually turn to beasts because d people are timid and don't understand that those in power are their servants
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Vulcanheph(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2022
Sonoyom:

I don't know who it will but i am sure it would be someone from Cross River south senatorial district.

But wait ooo, it seems Gershom Henry Bassey has really recruited a lot of foot soldiers on every social media platforms.

You spelt his name wrongly though grin
Don't mind the Mofo.

Gershom Bassey that never made a single presentation for his 7 years as a senator is now coming up to become Governor.
God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Fibonacci88: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2022
iokpebholo:
2023 is for senator genshaw bassey
Which Gershom. That guy will be worse than the short man there currently.
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Austin4Jesus(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2022
Its unfortunate for him that his father inlaw self needs help, uncle Jonathan is in a confused state right now, considering Bubu offer or staying with PDP, so he has a lot worrying him, so the son inlaw is on his own

eedimo:
Who is this one again?
Let him first go and make a name for himself and stop answering JONATHAN SON IN LAW.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Minime10(f): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2022
grin E don join beard gang ... IBEDC biko shake body ... person no fit dey do night vigil for you na ...IBEDC thanks for shaking body
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by ggood: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2022
The guy should go and sit down , is the turn of Efik people to rule cross River State, Imoke has done 8 years , Ayade 7 years. Who is fooling who
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by ggood: 10:02am On Jan 08, 2022
Sonoyom:
Atam people are fools they think they have Sense, is the turn of South
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by techWriter3: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2022
its just relatives and acquaintances
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Emmariks(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

So, if that region gets the win, what would that benefit the entire Cross River in terms of infrastructure, employment, development, etc?!!

Your state has not had any meaningful or solid leadership since Duke left office! That's not good enough.

Y'all should be more concerned and interested in the quality of the candidates for governor with regards to leadership and humanitarian service or even integrity! You should be more interested in getting a proven leader and technocrat regardless of his region.

You Nigerians are yet to become serious about moving forward!!!

The kind of politics they play in my state is quite worrisome. They have made it a turn by turn affair, such that if the present leadership under performs, they ask you to wait till it gets to your senatorial district. Every of Duke's effort has collapse and they keep blaming their underperformance on debts repayment of past administration.

Imagine Cross River that used to be a destination is now something else.
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Comedian2019: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Buhari has moved on from blaming GEJ oo,him no inform your BMC crew?
What business does Buhari have with BMCs than to pay them irregular npower 30k?
I will not be surprised to see Buhari campaign for GEJ for 2023.
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by donem: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2022
Sonoyom:
Sen. GershomBa the look this one the laugh.

In my opinion all this politicians are (Dan iska banza) according to my Muslim brothers, make them kuku bring back white men make them come rule, Nigeria is not ready for democracy.
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by nedekid: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Buhari has moved on from blaming GEJ oo,him no inform your BMC crew?
Abi, he has blamed it on middlemen, oil price, lazy youths, farm, kwaruption etc grin

1 Like

Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Benwallt(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2022
Does fmr president Jonathan have children? I I never heard of his chilren
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by TimeTraveller: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2022
Blackfire:
Corrupt Jonathan

Very corrupt MOFO
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Taiye11: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2022
Blackfire:
Corrupt Jonathan
Jonathan also leads us to this Hardship if not we wudnt have think of buhari for trial... Wat a country
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by vibre: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2022
eedimo:
Who is this one again?
Let him first go and make a name for himself and stop answering JONATHAN SON IN LAW.
Someone that has already risen to the level of being the special adviser to the governor, what other name are you asking him to go and make? If he is qualified enough to be a special adviser to the governor, then he is qualified to contest to be governor as well.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by kafeii123: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2022
Baawaa:
10 votes you will not see,unless you are more than 10 in your family because majority of your friends knows you cannot win and they will not want to waste their votes.

He doesn't really have to win it this round...give at most two more tries...and I'm sure he'd be a good fit
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2022
Jonathan’s wife was Patience and they said she had no children. So who are all these in laws of Jonathan if he didn’t have children?
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by eedimo(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2022
vibre:

Someone that has already risen to the level of being the special adviser to the governor, what other name are you asking him to go and make? If he is qualified enough to be a special adviser to the governor, then he is qualified to contest to be governor as well.
My cousin is also ADVISING THE AYADE SPECIALLY yet he has no impact even in our home town.
SA's are usually appointed for political empowerment.
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by bizhop01: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2022
From ordinary governor SA
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by powerhouse3(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
iokpebholo:
2023 is for senator genshaw bassey
....gershom bassey ke,.... instead of that ,let the northern part retain the seat.....prince OTU we know....
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by Sunday2021: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jonathan is coming.
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Blackfire:
Corrupt Jonathan
Says a Tinubu supporter...
Re: Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race by crackhouse(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Who's this one again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters / Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings / Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.