Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) (6215 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:56am On Jan 08, 2022
ITS LIKE ACCEPTING AN ILLEGIBLE OFFER FROM THE DEVIL HIMSELF!!
She will torture you to the core until you have absolutely nothing else to give back in return.

When you make a deal with a woman, you don't pay back exactly what you took from her, you pay back with a 1000% interest rate, this does not necessarily mean it was involved the financial aspect, i am talking about YOUR LIFE!!

The feminine gender is always and will always be selfish, greedy and narcissitic. She doesn't care about your welbeing as much as you care about hers, she is just there until what you are currently offering her to keep her around is finished!

Asking for financial help from women is equivalent to letting that problem you want to solve with the finances destroy you, hold on As a matter of fact, its better to watch that problem throw you under the bus than ask a woman for help. Women don't really want you to pay back, they just want to feel on top of you and offering you financial help is a good way to go!

Still Typing...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by DannyXpress: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2022
As the Grand commander of simps on nairaland, i feel attacked embarassed embarassed

10 Likes

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by LoveFayfay(f): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by jetwonder(m): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2022
cheesy grin If you wanna enter into a deal with a Woman, you must outsmart her in all angle, if not, you'll remains her slave forever.
#this women self na waaooo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2022
So she will continue reminding you of that little favour she did for you to feel inferior, manipulation sets in from here!

Never make the deadly mistake of begging her for money DAMN! You automatically appear weak!
Absolutely nothing is worth you being emotionally and psychologically degraded by a female, its not a bad idea for you to watch yourself get crushed by that moving train, but it is definitely a bad idea to grab a woman's hand of help because she will continue to emotionally torture you afterwards and in the long run, you might begin to wish you just stayed for that train to run you over because whats the difference

Anything that comes from a woman has a price tag, understand this simple fact, its either you give her the impression that you are special and you should therefore get it for free, or you better pay upfront.
Although as for the simps, they might continue to pay a costly price for a very long time!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Check My Signature, There's A Big Offer There For You!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2022
jetwonder:
cheesy grin If you wanna enter into a deal with a Woman, you must outsmart her in all angle, if not, you'll remains her slave forever.
#this women self na waaooo!!!!
You got it right!

3 Likes

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2022
DannyXpress:
As the Grand commander of simps on nairaland, i feel attacked embarassed embarassed
Whatever this is supposed to be though.
Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by Boogyman557: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool If no be say dis MAMA CHINELO WEED de enter brain..

I 4 COME BLAST ur left leg for dis useless CAPRISUN

WTF MAN

3 Likes

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by CandyOps(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2022
Some of you 'repliiers' got this whole Redpill concept twisted but then what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool If no be say dis MAMA CHINELO WEED de enter brain..

I 4 COME BLAST ur left leg for dis useless CAPRISUN

WTF MAN
Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2022
CandyOps:
Some of you 'repliiers' got this whole Redpill concept twisted but then what do I know?
Exactly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by CandyOps(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Exactly.

Maybe for guys that date broke bichtes

1 Like

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by helinues: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2022
OMG , how can some people be so bitter about other gender like this?

Na so the heart breaking shattered una hearts?

Well, na immature, unexposed and unhealed wounds they make one to behave in this manner.

Time for rehab

5 Likes

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by SmartPolician: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2022
To be veryyyyyyyy honest, I am beginning to agree with some of the points you guys make on Nairaland. From personal experience, you hardly see a girl who gives to a guy without an ulterior motive. While some genuine female givers may be out there, the number is just infinitesimal.

Everything is always about them and hardly about the next person That's very bad. I think it's guys' fault though. We gave them the impression that all they have to offer is s3x, while the man does the rest. Meanwhile, both men and women enjoy s3x. Guys even pay prostitutes for it.

As for that picture, there's nothing wrong with what the babe did. If someone lends you money, you should pay back. The guy asked that he be lent 1k. The girl did and it is just right that he pays back the money, irrespective of the source.

3 Likes

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hmm, in as much as there is some truth to this but to cut off completely help from women would be foolhardy of such a person. Help from women can come in diverse ways. It could be monetary, influence, social network, business-related and so on. One just have to be careful, principled, focused and disciplined when seeking help from anyone generally. If you are rendering help to me on the basis i fork ur brains out and i am down with it no qualms. At least most women i have come in contact with that is usually their endgoal

1 Like

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
LIVINGICON:
Hmm, in as much as there is some truth to this but to cut off completely help from women would be foolhardy of such a person. Help from women can come in diverse ways. It could be monetary, influence, social network, business-related and so on. One just have to be careful, principled, focused and disciplined when seeking help from anyone generally. If you are rendering help to me on the basis i fork ur brains out and i am down with it no qualms. At least most women i have come in contact with that is usually their endgoal
A help from a woman is always coming with an hidden cost, take it or leave it!

2 Likes

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
To be veryyyyyyyy honest, I am beginning to agree with some of the points you guys make on Nairaland. From personal experience, you hardly see a girl who gives to a guy without an ulterior motive. While some genuine female givers may be out there, the number is just infinitesimal.

Everything is always about them and hardly about the next person That's very bad. I think it's guys' fault though. We gave them the impression that all they have to offer is s3x, while the man does the rest. Meanwhile, both men and women enjoy s3x. Guys even pay prostitutes for it.

As for that picture, there's nothing wrong with what the babe did. If someone lends you money, you should pay back. The guy asked that he be lent 1k. The girl did and it is just right that he pays back the money, irrespective of the source.
Can that 1k be compared to everything he has spent on her beforehand THINK!!

1 Like

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
CandyOps:

Maybe for guys that date broke bichtes
How to identify broke biittches is a topic for another day, therefore i urge that you anticipate.

1 Like

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
There are many stories surfacing always talking about how men can be too egocentric, of course these complaints are coming from wives and girlfriends whose husbands/boyfriends refuse to accept financial help from them.

MEN! Understand that these "Egocentric Men" are wise enough to know whats up!
These husbands are trying to retain their position and stance as the head in the family and boyfriends are trying to not let their girlfriends have upper hands in the relationship! Because if they do, they loose their masculinity and they begin to diminish in the eyes of their girls!

YES!! You become less of a man to your women when you accept help from them! Don't let them deceive you with sentiments, you need to stay on top of her, you cannot risk it!

1 Like

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
You Can Never Have An Easy Going Agreement With The Feminine Gender, She Always Wants To Benefit More Than What Was Initially Bargained!
Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
CandyOps:
Exactly..
Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
This kid always spewing undiluted nonsense for his gullible members tho..

3 Likes

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This kid always spewing undiluted nonsense for his gullible members tho..
Define "Women Abuse".

3 Likes

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Define "Women Abuse".
Define wannabe redpillers? grin wink
Why always clueless huh..always talking nonsense about women..keep decieving yourself aiit..

2 Likes

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
In every relationship, there's the masculine and feminine side, learn to draw a very distinctive line between these two sides.
Learn to take control of the masculine space and never let her overstep her boundaries. Women want that masculine role so they will mechanize as many baits as possible to achieve it, you are foolish if you let her have it for she needs you to take control!
Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Define wannabe redpillers? grin wink
Why always clueless huh..always talking nonsense about women..keep decieving yourself aiit..
Absolute cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Absolute cluelessness.
Coming from a wannabe redpiller huh.. grin wink

3 Likes

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by luvyaself95(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
DannyXpress:
Sorry you hear grin
Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
No Matter What You Do, Just Never Give Her The Insinuation That She Is Doing You A Favour In Anyway, She Will Take Advantage, She Can't Help It

1 Like

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Define "Women Abuse".

so mak I know borrow money from my sister hand boss?

1 Like

Re: This Story Boldly Explains Why You Should NEVER Accept Help From Women! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Johndagr8t:

so mak I know borrow money from my sister hand boss?
You think this is cruise right? Try it first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Quit My GF Cause She Is Too Materialistic / Confession: How Me And My Neighbour Had A Very Nice Time Together | Erotic / How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.