Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,094 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

LASG Frowns At Non-Compliance With Academic Calendar By Some Schools - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASG Frowns At Non-Compliance With Academic Calendar By Some Schools (12879 Views)

Look At The New Trend Some Schools Are Getting Into - A Must See!!! / Who Else Has Noticed You cannot Do Jamb Change Of Institution To Some Schools. / Yoruba Language Bill: Lagos Schools Risk N500k Fine, Closure For Non-compliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Frowns At Non-Compliance With Academic Calendar By Some Schools by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
This sheep and houseboy behaving governor
Re: LASG Frowns At Non-Compliance With Academic Calendar By Some Schools by Father4all: 1:51am On Jan 09, 2022
naptu2:
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=291642159660511&id=100064441879510&m_entstream_source=timeline
This Lagos Government too like eye service. This is the work of Federal ministry of education. They Lagos Government always want to override the Federal Government
Re: LASG Frowns At Non-Compliance With Academic Calendar By Some Schools by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:51am On Jan 09, 2022
badboyTee:
so you want to compare U.S with Nigeria the kind olodos wey full govt school for Nigeria no be for here even some in lagos govt school that are in SS2 can't even read queen premiere talkless of writing letter see ehn the govt worsen everything to be honest

grin

You spoke the truth.

But...

Have some joy in your heart.
Re: LASG Frowns At Non-Compliance With Academic Calendar By Some Schools by badboyTee(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

grin

You spoke the truth.

But...

Have some joy in your heart.

Re: LASG Frowns At Non-Compliance With Academic Calendar By Some Schools by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2022
This LASG is crazy, they should come and pay my Children's school fees before telling me what to obey.
They are mad.
Is this not democracy? Why I'd the Lady forming military?

Dumbasses
Re: LASG Frowns At Non-Compliance With Academic Calendar By Some Schools by edoairways: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
wilcox:
Any defaulter should be sanctioned, we can't continue to disobey law and oder and expect our country to be better than it is.
Sanction indeed! Do you realize that most student are out of town? You think states who choose January 10th 2022 were foolish?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me / Uniport Begins Online Registration Of New Students / Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.