Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls (12846 Views)

After Killing 5 Girls, Yahoo Boys Realize Money Ritual Does Not Work- Confession / Confession Of Yahoo Plus Boys: Ritual Does Not Give Us Money – Suspects / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Fortune109: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Belief in God is not like money ritual. God is BELIEF. Money ritual, countries that engage in it are the poorest. Where is the evil money the Devil gives them??

Read my post again, it's straight forward
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fortune109:

Read my post again, it's straight forward

That's the point: your post is fallacious - just because there is God doesn't mean there has to be Devil. God can be a singularity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Killerbag36: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So how come James Randi who challenged all the witches in the world that they are fake when he was 40. How come non of them killed him or just turn invisible and slap him around and win his $1m?? Until corona killed him in 2020

You re very funny sha ... so do u know if they curse him with long age hahahaha
Bro wat u don't know don't argue ok

And aside money ritual they re people that buy nd sell human flesh
They eat it store it nd even prepare its as a delicacy in some fancy restaurants will not even believe they do such a thing there please don't be naive okay

Why re they always killing women
why Its the demand for woman part on the increase?

See if u engage in killing nd selling of human parts 4 money its also call blood money also hope u know dat

Please let be guided.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
Killerbag36:

They eat it store it nd even prepare its as a delicacy in some fancy restaurants will not even believe they do such a thing there please don't be naive okay

See if u engage in killing nd selling of human parts 4 money its also call blood money also hope u know dat

Please let be guided.
they are not always killing women, women are the majority because they think they are easier targets than men. Same reason they kill children too. It is common sense please get small sense nau

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Fortune109: 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

That's the point: your post is fallacious - just because there is God doesn't mean there has to be Devil. God can be a singularity

According to...
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Killerbag36: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
they are not always killing women, women are the majority because they think they are easier targets than men. Same reason they kill children too. It is common sense please get small sense nau

Seriously I was expecting u to tell me the reason bt oh well its obviously u re not spiritually incline sorry ok

Your above reason u mentioned its wat I called lol grin

Oh ya I'm really sorry 4 u hahahahahaha

Who told u they can get man u re funny!!!

See u don't know the reason why they always go after women assuming say ur eyes done open ehn I for know

Oh well pray to God no fall victim nd mk God no open ur 3rd eyes I repeat 3rd eye only then u will know that's this its indeed wicked
Here its where dot my sentence nd drop my pen

Op u re correct u can continue ur baseless argument which u know the truth deep down say juju dey nd God its superior nd supreme to all things both up nd down World.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Owologbo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But they kept on rulling the same Benin and other "spiritual" African countries and giant India till they voluntarily left.

But WHERE IS YOUR COMMON SENSE??
Do you think anyone with authentic bullet proof that works CAN keep people and governments from his doorsteps?? Impossible!
sorry, I'm done.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Killerbag36:

Please let be guided.

Oh, I see what the problem is: u don't understand the topic. We are NOT discussing wether people are killed for money, we are discussing if it works. Of course we know people are killed for their organs to be sold for transplant to people who need kidneys, eyes, heart., etc

As for Randi I'm not arguing anything. I just find it curious that all these witches who can turn invisible, didn't turn invisible and slap him and therefore win his $1m

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Owologbo(m): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You have to resort to fiction. See below.
But what we are even discussing is mindsets in various countries. In US nobody thinks of ritual when there is murder or crime, nobody considers ritual as a means to wealth. In Nigeria it is the opposite
I'm sure you saw where I stated that I don't know anything about money rituals.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Owologbo:

sorry, I'm done.

Once you are forced to actually think, you better be done

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fortune109:

According to...

According to logic and common sense. Opposite of God is not devil or evil. God has no opposite.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Owologbo(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So why don't they market the technology and become zillionaires. In the histiry of the world no one has ever invented something like bullet-proof and keep it secret. That secrecy is tip-off that trickery is involved.

Or if they don't like money and fame, they can demonstrate it in a lab and quench the doubters forever!
It's spiritual. how do explain that you put so so leafs together, pound, mix it with some drink and you have a bullet proof?
or you cooked dog/goat/purk meet with some herbs and they become bullet proof?
Even if you know what makes up of the mixture, it can work until the person that has it gives you his/her blessing.
I don't know where're from. but if you happen to come from a community that does festival (juju one), you will see them displaying these stuff in the open.
The problem is when you have this thing, you won't be scared of gun shot again, places that you will normally avoid; you won't again.
And they can fail you when you least expected it.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Owologbo(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Once you are forced to actually think, you better be done
I'd like to know where're from.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Owologbo:

It's spiritual. how do explain that you put so so leafs together, pound, mix it with some drink and you have a bullet proof?
or you cooked dog/goat/purk meet with some herbs and they become bullet proof?
Even if you know what makes up of the mixture, it can work until the person that has it gives you his/her blessing.
I don't know where're from. but if you happen to come from a community that does festival (juju one), you will see them displaying these stuff in the open.
The problem is when you have this thing, you won't be scared of gun shot again, places that you will normally avoid; you won't again.
And they can fail you when you least expected it.

IT IS A CHEAP MAGIC TRICK!!!
Here is one demonstration

https://youtube.com/shorts/KsGfup9yOPw?feature=share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Here's another one below: the man shoots into his mouth and spits out the bullet because he is "bullet-proof".
And all those brainless mumus will believe him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by laborious(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are relying on hear-say. People into it say it doesn't work that way. One guy said they deposited N5m into his account after he completed some terrible things they told him to do. Yes, evil controls certain industries and segments of society but there is nothing supernatural about it. See below

All these stuffs don't come easy, before you go get confirm rituals you go don spend money on some that might not work or yield expected results that's if you dont fall for a scam spiritualists because its not only native babalawo that do it, prophets, Alfas also do it for people and and another thing, some peoples destiny does not align with it, so people like that no matter how much dey try it won't work for them..

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Killerbag36: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Oh, I see what the problem is: u don't understand the topic. We are NOT discussing wether people are killed for money, we are discussing if it works. Of course we know people are killed for their organs to be sold for transplant to people who need kidneys, eyes, heart., etc

As for Randi I'm not arguing anything. I just find it curious that all these witches who can turn invisible, didn't turn invisible and slap him and therefore win his $1m

Please I want u to go ask old uhrobo man or woman
About a wizard that always take his wife pregnancy at night to his coven at night wen the woman wake up no pregnancy bt wen she wakeup in the morning again she will b pregnant oh well they later cut the man with the pregnancy fever till he died

Go to benin Republic Indi iroko u will see things
Masquerade wen de dance nd move bt nobody they inside they ve lot of videos about that one go on tiktok u will see those Masquerade video

Please how will u explain the above situation

Theres money ritual there's jazz
If u want prove private text me I will give u location mk ur mind they.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Fortune109: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

According to logic and common sense. Opposite of God is not devil or evil. God has no opposite.

Then no sin, no recompense, no judgement day...

Opposite of God is the Opposite of what God stands for...If God says be good to your neighbor, if you are bad to your neighbor, that's Opposite of what God stands for...

In the Spiritual realms, what dictates you be bad to your neighbor is called the Devil or Satan in English Language.

You can't believe in God and thinks the devil does not exist, it is called hypocrisy!
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
laborious:

All these stuffs don't come easy, before you go get confirm rituals you go don spend money on some that might not work or yield expected results that's if you dont fall for a scam spiritualists because its not only native babalawo that do it, prophets, Alfas also do it..

A tiny percentage works but I believe it is simply a transfer of existing money in the entity's possession, there's no magical or supernatural creation of any money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by nonny1212: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Here's another one below: the man shoots into his mouth and spits out the bullet because he is "bullet-proof".
I have seen this video. Please clarify me. Is it not bullet proof?. It sounded like real gun tho.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Killerbag36:

Please I want u to go ask old uhrobo man or woman
About a wizard that always take his wife pregnancy at night to his coven at night wen the woman wake up no pregnancy bt wen she wakeup in the morning again she will b pregnant oh well they later cut the man with the pregnancy fever till he died

Go to benin Republic Indi iroko u will see things
Masquerade wen de dance nd move bt nobody they inside they ve lot of videos about that one go on tiktok u will see those Masquerade video

Please how will u explain the above situation

Theres money ritual there's jazz
If u want prove private text me I will give u location mk ur mind they.

Explain this one to me. Just imagine if they threw in a few incantations and juju paraphernalia, praying to the demons holding them not to drop them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6rh0LUIc4I

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fortune109:

Then no sin, no recompense, no judgement day...

Opposite of God is the Opposite of what God stands for...If God says be good to your neighbor, if you are bad to your neighbor, that's Opposite of what God stands for...

In the Spiritual realms, what dictates you be bad to your neighbor is called the Devil or Satan in English Language.

You can't believe in God and thinks the devil does not exist, it is called hypocrisy!

Did God create EVERYTHING including "the Devil"?
Did the Devil also create God?
I think you are confusing good and evil.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
nonny1212:
I have seen this video. Please clarify me. Is it not bullet proof?. It sounded like real gun tho.

BLANKS!
Or intentionally missing the target, or some other trick.
There are all sorts of millions they can win around the world if it were real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Killerbag36: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

BLANKS! or intentionally missing, or some other trick.

Thats video its a scam blanksbullet look the man very well he is even scared sef oh well
I know they re real once bt its doesn't work like dat its for protection... wen u re running for ur life thats wen the juju for guy protection works okay
Just as disappearing juju its also come with fear sudden shock to the heart of someone under some how distress that how disappearing juju works.

See different juju with different conditions.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Fortune109: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Did God create EVERYTHING including "the Devil"?
Did the Devil also create God?
I think you are confusing good and evil.

God created the Good and the Bad in his best knowledge...Chief amongst the bads is the Devil
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by nonny1212: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

BLANKS!
He pointed it directly in his mouth. I watched him fire directly into his mouth. The light were real and he spits the bullets out thereafter
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:
I addressed this trick in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6667884/ikonso-igboho-proving-juju-does
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
nonny1212:
He pointed it directly in his mouth. I watched him fire directly into his mouth. The light were real and he spits the bullets out thereafter
https://www.nairaland.com/6667884/ikonso-igboho-proving-juju-does learn how he did it here https://www.nairaland.com/6667884/ikonso-igboho-proving-juju-does

This is same way magicians trick you guys. It is a trick and an easy one though still dangerous if you dont know what you are doing that was why he bled after the last shot.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by nonny1212: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
https://www.nairaland.com/6667884/ikonso-igboho-proving-juju-does learn how he did it here https://www.nairaland.com/6667884/ikonso-igboho-proving-juju-does

This is same way magicians trick you guys. It is a trick and an easy one though still dangerous if you dont know what you are doing that was why he bled after the last shot.
yes I just viewed the thread. I gerrit. Normally, I don't believe in juju nonsense.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

BLANKS!
this same people say it is not possible to use jazz to show off. Is this soldier not showing off?

No need guessing how he did it check my thread and understand it

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
nonny1212:
yes I just viewed the thread. I gerrit. Normally, I don't believe in juju nonsense.
ok. Since I started watching the MASKED MAGICIAN on you tube, I have learned how to critically observe these tricks and see the trick being done to deceive. I have even learned how to perform some magic tricks myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by nonny1212: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
ok. Since I started watching the MASKED MAGICIAN on you tube, I have learned how to critically observe these tricks and see the trick being done to deceive. I have even learned how to perform some magic tricks myself.
Lemme go check the out.

One thing about people that believe in juju is they have not understood how those babalawo, dibia, alfa and the rest do those tricks to deceive them.

Just before now, I was 100% convinced the army dude in the video Was very fortified until I saw the thread.

Some African always see whatever they do not understand as juju automatically. And these set of Africans wouldn't like to see the truth because of how they enjoy the culture of being deceived and being ignorant to knowledge.

JUJU no dey exist. Keep up the good work. Keep those set of Africans enlighten.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Insecurity: Police To Install Cctvs Nationwide / Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Stabbing His Wife's Friend To Death In Asaba / Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.