Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls (12623 Views)

After Killing 5 Girls, Yahoo Boys Realize Money Ritual Does Not Work- Confession / Confession Of Yahoo Plus Boys: Ritual Does Not Give Us Money – Suspects / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
If you follow me, you will know I have over the years always shouted it, MONEY RITUAL NA SAKAMANJE!

Please calm down and listen to me first. I know 90% of Nigerians believe it works and I know 90% of you wont even read before you start commenting.

I am from Osogbo from the household of Abija. If there is any family in the whole of Yoruba land that are into Ogun. It is my family. My ancestors were the warriors and protectors of the Oyo kingdom, feared and respected to be custodians of great mystic powers.

Besides my root, I am also unfortunate to know many useless boys, just like most of you reading this. I club a lot and because I am not religious I dont discriminate so a lot of bad boys like hanging out around me and they are open to tell me stuff that they wont tell anyone that they think would judge them.

So know that I am not being stupid or naive, I know that people kill other people for money. It is a fact. But that is where it ends... it is all a wicked lie.

Because we are very spiritual, because of nollywood, because our elders keep talking about it, because we dont even know what is going on, we all think it is possible to kill a human being and you start making money.

Reasons why ritualists actually make money
1. Any one that can be so desperate to kill another human for money, is already sufficiently desperate mindless to do anything to be rich. Such a person would perform better as a yahoo boy, perform better as an armed robber, perform better as a drug dealer. ALL RITUALISTS YOU SEE ARE INTO ONE HUSTLE OR THE OTHER, MONEY DOES NOT JUST APPEAR FOR THEM TO SPEND, THEY WORK HARDEST, THEY WORK WITH BIGGER TARGETS BECAUSE THEY ARE HIGHLY MOTIVATED.

You see all these boys that plus, they gain tremendous confidence such that when their mates are asking for $100, they are asking for $1million and most times it is this crazy confidence that is needed to make it big.

2. They are bonded with others. Most times these rituals are done in groups or with a close friend. This type of sacred bond demands they help each other in the hustle. They motivate each other, they run very efficiently in their hustle as a time. They are never lazy, their drive is super efficient. They are ready to die to make it. They will work as a team and ginger each other relentlessly.

Without money ritual, most guys would be lazy and give up easily.

In truth the money ritual does not work, it just creates a mindset of hyper confidence and self belief needed for success.

Without work, you can never make money even if you kill one million people.

Let's end this nonsense of ritual killings. It is absolute nonsense and lies.

The babalawos asking you to bring human parts are doing it to test your resolve to be rich. They are doing it so that you become a criminal with blood on your hands and you remain interested their control. You become their cash cow. They are using the ritual to turn you into their permanent client.

The more you go about spreading the lie that money ritual works, they more you contribute to the problem

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
It doesn't work the way people think.
Here is how the tiny percentage that works do:
There are evil entities interested in introducing as much evil as possible into the world. Some of these entities have billions. They'd give you part of that money if you do evil as directed (but they'd cheat you if they can - if it won't damage the reputation of money rituals). Eg, one Yahoo plus boy who did all the evil things they told him to do had N5m mysteriously deposited into his account - he wrongly assumed the money would come from clients!
* An analogy: there are Arab billionaires willing to give $35k to white American women to be peed on and defacated into their months! They call it "shitting on America"!

8 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
as much as you are right about the fact that "money ritual doesnt work", you are talking to lazy greedy deluded demented people who are so desperate to be rich at any cost, they will BELIEVE/DO anything to attain what they dont deserve....thus even if there was a tiny chance that this would be real, they will continue killing innocent people.

there is only ONE solution here.....DEATH TO ANY RITUALIST, KILL THEM ALL!!!!

[img]https://media0./media/dUT2ybRu5Ytxu/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4781okbjgp7v0egsnsnfg6daxv93rpd6hmim98ce8l&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g[/img]

13 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Kingpin1000: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Oga,you just contradicted yourself by starting your post as from a lineage of gun worshipers and ending it with not being religious.
I can put it to you that you are wannabe atheist, oga rituals works.. if it doesn't work why will people still be doing it?
Even your illustrations are flawed, those time are early days of blogging and social media, so people were fascinated by stories like that so bloggers did that poor job and it was debunked easily, but it was fun trying to prove that video was fake to dumb ass people. It doesn't mean money ritual is not real. If one can fortify himself against bullets and knives and it works, then money ritual too works. I don't see any amount of motivation that will make bullet not to penetrate a man's skin, na jazz.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
20 years ago. The popular story was to hear that someone changed to yam or changed to stone or changed to chicken. But as camera phones came, it became too ridiculous to be spreading such silly stories.

Many years ago not too long ago, it was popular to hear that somebody's penis disappeared because a ritualist touch him. Such stories have stopped now as camera phones are now popular. No penis disappears, open the trouser let us see... it is all a lie.

Many years ago not too long ago, they would tell you stories of how one Alhaji took a girl to an hotel and the girl changed to snake and she would be crying. Such stories would be accompanied with bad photoshopped picture of a snake and a girls head. Today we easily can tell that such pictures are photoshopped so they have stopped spreading this lies.

Many years ago not too long ago. They would tell us about one big man's house where the girl he used to do money ritual is crying. The girl is assumed to be inside one cupboard inside one special room, carrying a calabash. Now that such things can be easily investigated and there is social media to follow up such stories, people have stopped spreading that lie.

THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE.

I have seen demonstrations of bullet proof, selina, they are tricks. They use blanks and they deceive themselves or try to deceive people. I have seen a documentary where the babalawo did this charm for a guy and they tested it by stabbing the boy with knife. If you watch the video you will see that the babalawo was using a technique that would make the knife not to cut the boy. And the boy would believe it works, later you will see his corpse on the street after they stab him. See all those cultists they do jazz and endup being killed. Mum people

Every thing is a lie

Grow up and stop being gullible

IT DOES NOT WORK
Many empires in human history has been indulged in human sacrifice believing that it would bring prosperity to them.

1. Aztec empire. They conducted human sacrifices on an industrial scale. Killing thousands of people believing it would make their crops grow well and they would have good harvests because of this rituals.

Science and technology has shown us the way to getting best yields from agriculture. Human sacrifices were a total waste of precious lives that in no way contributed anything to their yields. Despite killing thousands of people, they still suffered droughts and several agricultural challenges that only science and technology has been able to solve.

Just like most of you are defending money rituals here in Nigeria, you lot believe it is real and works, so also this people of the Aztec empire. They whole heartedly believed that the heads they where cutting was the reason why the rain they needed for their crops were falling.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by marshalcarter: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Watched a video on YouTube when a native doctor was begging youths of nowadays to work...in his words...""If you work hard..God would bless you..God doesn't like lazy People..he blessed Mark something.. the owner of Facebook (probably he doesn't know the guys full name)..he blessed many people that work hard...God doesn't do partia...youths..stop coming to meet me to do ritual...it doesn't work"" was shocked sha cos there are many things he revealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by MufasaLion: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
grin grin grin

I always tell people this.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by H2ho(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Blood money is real and Tommy Motolla is a Devil grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Dollarremix(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Any body way do ritual get money, God don destined dat person to be rich.so just calm down and wait for God's time don't fast forward your blessings.
#Ritualisnotthesolution

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Kingpin1000: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
marshalcarter:
Watched a video on YouTube when a native doctor was begging youths of nowadays to work...in his words...""If you work hard..God would bless you..God doesn't like lazy People..he blessed Mark something.. the owner of Facebook (probably he doesn't know the guys full name)..he blessed many people that work hard...God doesn't do partia...youths..stop coming to meet me to do ritual...it doesn't work"" was shocked sha cos there are many things he revealed

If you think these wealthy and power men are not in one occult or the other, then you must be dreaming.
Do you think the Illuminati, Freemasons and others, is fiction?
Those men are into what you don't know, Bill gate would've been the Richest man today if the covid vaccine was first tested in Africa, making us Lab Rats, hereby killing thousands if not millions. Hereby making a lot of sacrifice.
Do not underestimate the power of blood.
In world affairs, na who kill pass be world power.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Oga,you just contradicted yourself by starting your post as from a lineage of gun worshipers and ending it with not being religious.
I can put it to you that you are wannabe atheist, oga rituals works.. if it doesn't work why will people still be doing it?
Even your illustrations are flawed, those time are early days of blogging and social media, so people were fascinated by stories like that so bloggers did that poor job and it was debunked easily, but it was fun trying to prove that video was fake to dumb ass people. It doesn't mean money ritual is not real. If one can fortify himself against bullets and knives and it works, then money ritual too works. I don't see any amount of motivation that will make bullet not to penetrate a man's skin, na jazz.
stories and lies.
Shey you get bulletproof pass Benin kingdom? Yet the British came with oldschool gun that can only shoot once ( cock and shoot) and yet finished all the benin warriors on their home ground o with all the yeye bulletproof jazz. IT DOES NOT WORK

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Healthrelatedjo: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Haa!
Money ritual dey brodas
Come to idi iroko,things dey happen there,one woman recently used her husband for money ritual,she now has a big shopping complex and a hotel,and the funny thing is that,they no longer hide it,3 of my friends (we finished from hnaub together) died after 4-5 years of enjoying blood money,Henry computer science is dead,justice pub admin is dead,warith is dead,tunde is dead.

12 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:

So how come the capitals of money rituals (Africa and India) are also two of the poorest places on earth?
See list of richest people in the world below. How many are from Ogun state? Is US the best at money ritual or it only applies to small money?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by marshalcarter: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:

If you think these wealthy and power men are not in one occult or the other, then you must be dreaming.
Those men are into what you don't know, Bill gate would've been the Richest man today if the covid vaccine was first tested in Africa, making us Lab Rats, hereby killing thousands if not millions
Huncle...I only typed part of what the man said..I don't know...
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Those men are into what you don't know, Bill gate would've been the Richest man today if the covid vaccine was first tested in Africa, making us Lab Rats, hereby killing thousands if not millions
illuminati and freemasons in your little head are proofs of rituals working abi. Nigerians would just not want to get sense

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So how come the capitals of money rituals (African and India) are also two of the poorest places on earth?
See list of richest people in the world below. How many are from Ogin state? Is US the best at money ritual or it only applies to small money?
see Indians that do all these nonsense jazz, they are the ones that sell their kidneys the most at the cheapest prices because of poverty. They sell their children because of poverty and some people believe these rituals work

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Haa!
Money ritual dey brodas
Come to idi iroko,things dey happen there,one woman recently used her husband for money ritual,she now has a big shopping complex and a hotel,and the funny thing is that,they no longer hide it,3 of my friends (we finished from hnaub together) died after 4-5 years of enjoying blood money,Henry computer science is dead,justice pub admin is dead,warith is dead,tunde is dead.
they have come with lies and stories again. This is how they lie up and down and be telling stories

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Those men are into what you don't know, Bill gate would've been the Richest man today if the covid vaccine was first tested in Africa, making us Lab Rats, hereby killing thousands if not millions. Hereby making a lot of sacrifice.
Do not underestimate the power of blood.
In world affairs, na who kill pass be world power.

So much ignorance it is not even worth replying. Bill Gates makes NO money from BMG foundation. He gives away money through it!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
HardMirror:
illuminati and freemasons in your little head are proofs of rituals working abi. Nigerians would just not want to get sense

sadly, this is Africa for you.... freemsason/illuminati which are just groups of people enriching themselves by exploiting others and/
or selling poison to others, these are the people they wanna compare to money rituals!!!
there has been people into rituals since the beginning of time, and NOT A SINGLE ONE can prove that it works.

8 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Healthrelatedjo: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
I won't argue with you,just know spiritual things and things dey occur, bene republic students and idi iroko people can testify to this.
HardMirror:
they have come with lies and stories again. This is how they lie up and down and be telling stories

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
AS FAR AS I CAN RECALL CAPSLOCKED AND HARDMIRROR HAVE BEEN RUNNING THIS CAMPAIGN FOR LIKE 6 YEARS, BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO BE PAYING ATTENTION.

I DON'T DO THIS FOR THE RITUALISTS WHO THINK THEY'LL BAG BILLIONS BY SPILLING BLOOD OF INNOCENT KIDS OR HARVESTING THE EYES AND SEX ORGANS OF UNFORTUNATE YOUNG LADIES.
I DO THIS FOR THEIR INNOCENT VICTIMS WHO DON'T DESERVE TO GO THROUGH TORTURE AND DIE FOR WORTHLESS SUPERSTITIOUS AND RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

THERE'S NO WHERE IN THE WORLD THAT A HUMAN CAN TURN INTO A BIRD OR TUBER OF YAM. 1 NAIRA YOU WILL NOT MAKE EVEN IF YOU SACRIFICE 500 VIRGINS. RITUAL KILLINGS ARE DETRIMENTAL TO HUMAN LIVES, AND THE BIGGEST ENABLERS ARE THOSE OF YOU ON THESE KINDS OF THREADS AND SPACES ARGUING IN FAVOR OF THE EFFICIENCY OF MONEY RITUALS AND BLOOD MONEY. DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT YOUR CHANTS OF "IT WORKS, COME TO MY VILLAGE" ARE MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES TO POTENTIAL KIDNAPPERS AND RITUALISTS?

YOU'RE A SOCIAL/EDUCATED 25+ YEARS OLD ADULT AND YOU BELIEVE IN THE NONSENSE THINGS YOUR CAVE-DWELLING ANCESTORS BELIEVED, AND YOU'RE PROUD ENOUGH TO PROMOTE IT EVERYWHERE YOU GO WITHOUT EVIDENCE. ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. CHARMS AND RITUALS WORK, YEAH? IT'D BE YOUR CHILDREN TOMORROW FALLING VICTIMS TO RITUALISTS BECAUSE YOU HAD A CHANCE TO MAKE A CHANGE THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA BUT YOU CHOSE TO THROW IT ALL AWAY BY PROMOTING NONSENSES.

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Kingpin1000: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So how come the capitals of money rituals (African and India) are also two of the poorest places on earth?
See list of richest people in the world below. How many are from Ogin state? Is US the best at money ritual or it only applies to small money?

Oga you no know anything, wasn't it recently, a popular actor confessed that most Hollywood big names sacrifice babies on New year's eve.
You don't know Americans. They tell you this thing is bad, yet they secretly do those things.
What is the biggest drug cartel in the world?
It's the CIA, they run the drug trade, directly or indirectly when you become too big they arrest you.
They burnt ower shrines, saying they were deities, yet they stole the Oracle to Europe to get knowledge.
The Dibia of old was regarded as the wise one in the village, when the Europeans came, they went for the dibia by introducing a new religion, telling us to burn our shrines but steal what makes the dibia a wise one. To go to Europe and be wise as the dibia.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
AS FAR AS I CAN RECALL CAPSLOCKED AND HARDMIRROR HAVE BEEN RUNNING THIS CAMPAIGN FOR LIKE 4 YEARS, BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO BE PAYING ATTENTION.

That's because you only partially right. How can there be people with hundreds of billions and you don't think some of them are perverted enough to give $5000 to have a dumb African eat shit habitually
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by FuckDModz: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
grin

Afonja and bini boys dey hear word?

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Kingpin1000: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So much ignorance it is not even worth replying. Bill Gates makes NO money from BMG foundation. He gives away money through it!!

You don't anything. Do you think the the kind of money bill gate is looking for is a small money, that kind of money will warrant you to kill millions and how do you do that, it's by mass killings, melinda gates was even talking about how dead bodies litred the street of Africa but God no gree.

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LILTJAY: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
If they don't work, why do people keep doing it?
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Kingpin1000: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, this is Africa for you.... freemsason/illuminati which are just groups of people enriching themselves by exploiting others and/
or selling poison to others, these are the people they wanna compare to money rituals!!!
there has been people into rituals since the beginning of time, and NOT A SINGLE ONE can prove that it works.
Can you prove that am not a Ritualist?
If you dey doubt me, quote me by writing the pet name your mother use to call you when you were a kid.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
AS FAR AS I CAN RECALL CAPSLOCKED AND HARDMIRROR HAVE BEEN RUNNING THIS CAMPAIGN FOR LIKE 4 YEARS, BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO BE PAYING ATTENTION.

I DON'T DO THIS FOR THE RITUALISTS WHO THINK THEY'LL BAG BILLIONS BY SPILLING BLOOD OF INNOCENT KIDS OR HARVESTING THE EYES AND SEX ORGANS OF UNFORTUNATE YOUNG LADIES.
I DO THIS FOR THEIR INNOCENT VICTIMS WHO DON'T DESERVE TO GO THROUGH TORTURE AND DIE FOR WORTHLESS SUPERSTITIOUS AND RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

THERE'S NO WHERE IN THE WORLD THAT A HUMAN CAN TURN INTO A BIRD OR TUBER OF YAM. 1 NAIRA YOU WILL NOT MAKE EVEN IF YOU SACRIFICE 500 VIRGINS. RITUAL KILLINGS ARE DETRIMENTAL TO HUMAN LIVES, AND THE BIGGEST ENABLERS ARE THOSE OF YOU ON THESE KINDS OF THREADS AND SPACES ARGUING IN FAVOR OF THE EFFICIENCY OF MONEY RITUALS AND BLOOD MONEY. DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT YOUR CHANTS OF "IT WORKS, COME TO MY VILLAGE" ARE MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES TO POTENTIAL KIDNAPPERS AND RITUALISTS?
unfortunately these people supporting all these nonsense could endup victims of what they are promoting

8 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Oga you no know anything, wasn't it recently, a popular actor confessed that most Hollywood big names sacrifice babies on New year's eve.
You don't know Americans. They tell you this thing is bad, yet they secretly do those things.
What is the biggest drug cartel in the world?
It's the CIA, they run the drug trade, directly or indirectly when you become too big they arrest you.
They burnt ower shrines, saying they were deities, yet they stole the Oracle to Europe to get knowledge.
The Dibia of old was regarded as the wise one in the village, when the Europeans came, they went for the dibia by introducing a new religion, telling us to burn our shrines but steal what makes the dibia a wise one. To go to Europe and be wise as the dibia.

Lie. You are lying. In America if someone is murdered, no one removes the organs. Women's dirty panties are just that and no one even thinks of ritual when someone is murdered or goes missing. It is like night and day comparing to Nigeria. Stop saying what you don’t know

6 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Curious346: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
HardMirror:
unfortunately these people supporting all these nonsense could endup victims of what they are promoting

Truth is that the devil has money, just like my Father does.

He gives you money with multitude of sorrows. But God gives freely because he loves you.

The devil does not make you rich because he loves you, he makes you rich to get at others who will come to eat what he gave you,..

Yes money ritual works don't be fooled

11 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dollarremix:
Any body way do ritual get money, God don destined dat person to be rich.so just calm down and wait for God's time don't fast forward your blessings.
#Ritualisnotthesolution

So why go to work at all since it's all destined

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Police Return $3,000 Extorted By Officers In Rivers To Abia Travellers / Three Police Inspectors Caught Extorting Okada Riders In Ogun / Prophetesses Sold Day-old Baby For N300,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.