Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls (12827 Views)

After Killing 5 Girls, Yahoo Boys Realize Money Ritual Does Not Work- Confession / Confession Of Yahoo Plus Boys: Ritual Does Not Give Us Money – Suspects / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Kingpin1000: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Lie. You are lying. In America if someone is murdered, no one removes the organs. Women's dirty panties are just that and no one even thinks of ritual when someone is murdered or goes missing. It is like night and day comparing to Nigeria. Stop saying what you don’t know

Lol.. you've not come across the word, human trafficking and kidnappings.
Occultic serial killers.
I think you are a small boy and you need to see things with your eyes first.

5 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Can you prove that am not a Ritualist?
oga go and sit down jare. You think we are stupid?
Only stupid people believe all these nonsense.

I know a guy that went with his friends for money ritual they were 5, when they got to the womans place, he changed his mind. And said he was not interested anymore. The woman claimed there was no going back he must commit since he has already stepped into her shine. He said no and ran out. The woman cursed him and said he wont reach lagos before he dies. The guy is still alive and kicking after 4 years now. He is a bad guy, but he still has conscience and he ain't stupid.

No one can proof it works.

Do you know people that I know, or you think I dont know people or you think I never see life abi

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:

You don't anything. Do you think the the kind of money bill gate is looking for is a small money, that kind of money will warrant you to kill millions and how do you do that, it's by mass killings, melinda gates was even talking about how dead bodies litred the street of Africa but God no gree.

Pure unadulterated illiterate ignorance. Melinda Gates was CONCERNED about Africans with no health facilities but conspiracy nuts twisted her words. If you want to kill millions will you say it?
Ok, since millions are dying the world over, who is getting rich? IGNORANCE!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
HardMirror:
oga go and sit down jare. You think we are stupid?
Only stupid people believe all these nonsense.

I know a guy that went with his friends for money ritual they were 5, when they got to the womans place, he changed his mind. And said he was not interested anymore. The woman claimed there was no going back he must commit since he has already stepped into her shine. He said no and ran out. The woman cursed him and said he wont reach lagos before he dies. The guy is still alive and kicking after 4 years now. He is a bad guy, but he still has conscience and he ain't stupid.

No one can proof it works.

Do you know people that I know, or you think I dont know people or you think I never see life abi

THEY'LL TELL YOU THE WOMAN INVOLVED ISN'T STRONG ENOUGH AND THAT IF HE TRIES IT WITH A STRONGER BABA, HE WILL DIE.
SUPERSTITION AND NONSENSICAL BELIEFS THRIVE ON THREATS. ALL EMPTY THREATS. WHEN YOU SPEAK THEY ASK YOU TO COME TO THEIR WRETCHED VILLAGES TO SEE THINGS. SO CAPSLOCKED WILL LEAVE THE LUXURY IN BIRNIN KEBBI AND START GOING INTO THE DEEPEST UNCIVILIZED FORESTS OF OGBOMOSHO JUST TO TEST THE EFFICACY OF A BITTER KOLA-CHEWING OLD ILLITERATE WHO CLAIMS TO BE ABLE TO TURN PEOPLE INTO YAMS?
SIR, ONE MUST REALLY BE ULTIMATELY STUPID TO BELIEVE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST OF THESE THINGS. THE MOST WORRISOME THING IS THAT THESE GUYS, MANY OF THEM, ARE "EDUCATED & EXPOSED" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
SUPERSTITION, SIMILAR TO RELIGION. NONSENSE THINGS THAT HAVE MANAGED TO DUMB DOWN THE BRAINS OF FULLY MATURED HUMAN BEINGS. WHAT A SHAME.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:

If you dey doubt me, quote me by writing the pet name your mother use to call you when you were a kid.

who cares whether you are one of these demented people or not?!?!?
my mother called me "baby" and i dare you to do you worst....and you and your whole family will be BASTARDS IN HELL if you dont do your worst! now go and show us your powers you foolish E-diot!

6 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Lol.. you've not come across the word, human trafficking and kidnappings.
Occultic serial killers.
I think you are a small boy and you need to see things with your eyes first.

See ignorance. You talked about America. We are comparing mindsets in the two societies! Last thing to occur to the average American is money ritual. First thing to a Nigerian is money ritual!

6 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
THEY'LL TELL YOU THE WOMAN INVOLVED ISN'T STRONG ENOUGH AND THAT IF HE TRIES IT WITH A STRONGER BABA, HE WILL DIE.
SUPERSTITION AND NONSENSICAL BELIEFS THRIVE ON THREATS. ALL EMPTY THREATS. WHEN YOU SPEAK THEY ASK YOU TO COME TO THEIR WRETCHED VILLAGES TO SEE THINGS. SO CAPSLOCKED WILL LIVE THE LUXURY HERE IN BIRNIN KEBBI AND START GOING INTO THE DEEPEST UNCIVILIZED FORESTS OF OGBOMOSHO JUST TO TEST THE EFFICACY OF A BITTER KOLA-CHEWING OLD ILLITERATE WHO CLAIMS TO BE ABLE TO TURN PEOPLE INTO YAMS?
SIR, ONE MUST REALLY BE ULTIMATELY STUPID TO BELIEVE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST OF THESE THINGS. THE MOST WORRISOME THING IS THAT THESE GUYS, MANY OF THEM, ARE "EDUCATED & EXPOSED" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
SUPERSTITION, SIMILAR TO RELIGION. NONSENSE THINGS THAT HAVE MANAGED TO DUMB DOWN THE BRAINS OF FULLY MATURED HUMAN BEINGS. WHAT A SHAME.

sadly, there are a lot of deluded demented people in these poor countries who are willing to do any rubbish under the moon , even kill, in the belief that they will miraculously be rich!

5 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:

If you dey doubt me, quote me by writing the pet name your mother use to call you when you were a kid.

SO IF I SAY MY PET NAME I'LL LOSE MY WILLY AFTER 3 MARKET DAYS? � cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
LILTJAY:
If they don't work, why do people keep doing it?
people do a lot of things that dont work. Have you forgotten that people used to think draining blood from the body was a cure for headache? Dont you know people used to think all sicknesses were spiritual and did not know there were things called bacteria and viruses until recently? People doing something does not prove the thing is correct

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Make Una continue to dey deceive Unaself say jazz no dey. Person wey dem chook broken bottle or stab with knife and cutlass wey no enter na motivational talk do am abi? grin grin grin grin Una funny o you this atheist. Jazz dey well well

8 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:

you are a small boy. Go and sit down. In the days of a guy named babalawos here on nairaland. Those days that ishilove will be typing these sort of nonsense you are typing that only me, Hahn. Capslocked and hopefullandlord were the ones fighting this babalawo guy. Were were threatened with all sort of things. We are still here today, babalawos is no where to be found on nairaland. We dont even know what happened to him. You think we are scared to all this your childish rants?

8 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
HardMirror:
you are a small boy. Go and sit down. In the days of a guy named babalawos here on nairaland. Those days that ishilove will be typing these sort of nonsense you are typing that only me, Hahn. Capslocked and hopefullandlord were the ones fighting this babalawo guy. Were were threatened with all sort of things. We are still here today, babalawos is no where to be found on nairaland. We dont even know what happened to him. You think we are scared to all this your childish rants?

4 YEARS AGO A SPELL WAS CAST ON MJBOLT TO DIE IN A FEW DAYS BY ONE OF THESE LUNATICS. MY BROTHER MJB IS STILL STUNNING UNTIL TODAY AND TOMORROW.
THE ONLY WAY "CHARMS" WILL EVER WORK IS IF THERE'S A DIRECT CONTACT WITH A HUMAN, WHEN THESE LOSERS MALICIOUSLY POISON THE AIR OR FOOD SUBSTANCES. ASIDES FROM THAT THERE'S NOTHING ANYBODY IN THE BUSH CAN EVER DO IN THE NAME OF JUJU TO STOP YOUR SUCCESS SOMEWHERE ELSE. NOT POSSIBLE. NO EVIDENCE. NOTHING.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

SUPERSTITION AND NONSENSICAL BELIEFS THRIVE ON THREATS. ALL EMPTY THREATS. WHEN YOU SPEAK THEY ASK YOU TO COME TO THEIR WRETCHED VILLAGES TO SEE THINGS. SO CAPSLOCKED WILL LEAVE THE LUXURY IN BIRNIN KEBBI AND START GOING INTO THE DEEPEST UNCIVILIZED FORESTS OF OGBOMOSHO JUST TO TEST THE EFFICACY OF A BITTER KOLA-CHEWING OLD ILLITERATE WHO CLAIMS TO BE ABLE TO TURN PEOPLE INTO YAMS?
they are lies. As I said in the op. I am from the Abija family in Osogbo. Na we get jazz for yorubaland. Na we be the osho and aje. All na lie.

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

4 YEARS AGO A SPELL WAS CAST ON MJBOLT TO DIE IN A FEW DAYS BY ONE OF THESE LUNATICS. MY BROTHER MJB IS STILL STUNNING UNTIL TODAY AND TOMORROW.
THE ONLY WAY "CHARMS" WILL EVER WORK IS IF THERE'S A DIRECT CONTACT WITH A HUMAN, WHEN THESE LOSERS MALICIOUSLY POISON THE AIR OR FOOD SUBSTANCES. ASIDES FROM THAT THERE'S NOTHING ANYBODY IN THE BUSH CAN EVER DO IN THE NAME OF JUJU TO STOP YOUR SUCCESS SOMEWHERE ELSE. NOT POSSIBLE. NO EVIDENCE. NOTHING.
exactly, if they say they want to meet you, it is poison they will use on you and claim their jazz worked. Awon liars

9 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
LILTJAY:
If they don't work, why do people keep doing it?

IF TAKING AMPICLOX AFTER RAW SÈX DOESN'T PREVENT STD'S, WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP DOING IT?
IF PRAYING BEFORE A JOURNEY WORKS, WHY ARE THERE STILL ACCIDENTS?
SINCE A SCORPION IS IMMUNE TO ITS POISON, WHY DO PEOPLE STILL CLAIM SCORPIONS REGULARLY STING THEMSELVES TO DEATH?
IF SWALLOWING ONIONS DOES NOTHING AGAINST A SCORPION'S STING, WHY DO PEOPLE STILL EAT LARGE ONIONS WHEN STUNG?

THE "IFS" ARE TOO NUMEROUS, AND I'M SORRY I COULD ONLY COME UP WITH IDĮOTIC ONES. I'M DRUNK.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Curious346:

Truth is that the devil has money, just like my Father does.

He gives you money with multitude of sorrows. But God gives freely because he loves you.

The devil does not make you rich because he loves you, he makes you rich to get at others who will come to eat what he gave you,..

Yes money ritual works don't be fooled
another deluded religious non thinker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by SamuelLoch: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
HardMirror:
If you follow me, you will know I have over the years always shouted it, MONEY RITUAL NA SAKAMANJE!

Please calm down and listen to me first. I know 90% of Nigerians believe it works and I know 90% of you wont even read before you start commenting.

I am from Osogbo from the household of Abija. If there is any family in the whole of Yoruba land that are into Ogun. It is my family. My ancestors were the warriors and protectors of the Oyo kingdom, feared and respected to be custodians of great mystic powers.

Besides my root, I am also unfortunate to know many useless boys, just like most of you reading this. I club a lot and because I am not religious I dont discriminate so a lot of bad boys like hanging out around me and they are open to tell me stuff that they wont tell anyone that they think would judge them.

So know that I am not being stupid or naive, I know that people kill other people for money. It is a fact. But that is where it ends... it is all a wicked lie.

Because we are very spiritual, because of nollywood, because our elders keep talking about it, because we dont even know what is going on, we all think it is possible to kill a human being and you start making money.

Reasons why ritualists actually make money
1. Any one that can be so desperate to kill another human for money, is already sufficiently desperate mindless to do anything to be rich. Such a person would perform better as a yahoo boy, perform better as an armed robber, perform better as a drug dealer. ALL RITUALISTS YOU SEE ARE INTO ONE HUSTLE OR THE OTHER, MONEY DOES NOT JUST APPEAR FOR THEM TO SPEND, THEY WORK HARDEST, THEY WORK WITH BIGGER TARGETS BECAUSE THEY ARE HIGHLY MOTIVATED.

You see all these boys that plus, they gain tremendous confidence such that when their mates are asking for $100, they are asking for $1million and most times it is this crazy confidence that is needed to make it big.

2. They are bonded with others. Most times these rituals are done in groups or with a close friend. This type of sacred bond demands they help each other in the hustle. They motivate each other, they run very efficiently in their hustle as a time. They are never lazy, their drive is super efficient. They are ready to die to make it. They will work as a team and ginger each other relentlessly.

Without money ritual, most guys would be lazy and give up easily.

In truth the money ritual does not work, it just creates a mindset of hyper confidence and self belief needed for success.

Without work, you can never make money even if you kill one million people.

Let's end this nonsense of ritual killings. It is absolute nonsense and lies.

The babalawos asking you to bring human parts are doing it to test your resolve to be rich. They are doing it so that you become a criminal with blood on your hands and you remain interested their control. You become their cash cow. They are using the ritual to turn you into their permanent client.

The more you go about spreading the lie that money ritual works, they more you contribute to the problem

Only two reasons, and you want to convince the 90% persons you were referring to?

Everything you wrote up here na story!

All I know is spirituality is real! GOD dey! Small gods dey! Juju dey!

If juju to dodge things dey, juju to render knife useless dey, juju to become famous dey, juju to be loved by people dey, then juju to be rich dey!

Don't bother to quote me! I know what I know!

Babalawo na long thing, e be like say you never even hear of CELE before undecided

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
HardMirror:
they are lies. As I said in the op. I am from the Abija family in Osogbo. Na we get jazz for yorubaland. Na we be the osho and aje. All na lie.

WHEN WE WERE SEMINARY KIDS THOSE GUYS THREATENED US WITH FIRE AND HELL THAT TOUCHING THE SACRAMENTS WAS INSTANT DEATH. TAMPERING WITH THE BODY OF CHRIST WILL LEAVE YOU WITH ENLARGED STOMACHS OR MAKE YOU RUN MAD. THEY'LL USUALLY GIVE US FICTITIOUS STORIES OF FORMER CHURCH BOYS THAT MET THEIR ENDS FOR STEALING IN CHURCH.

SEE. THE FOOD THEY SERVED IN THE REFECTORY WAS DOG ASS, SO I AND MY GANG WILL RATHER RUN MAD THAN STARVE TO DEATH. EVERY NIGHT IT WAS WILD PARTIES WITH THE ALTER WINE AND COMMUNIONS.. WE WOULD EAT AND DRINK AND MERRY.. UNTIL THE RECTORS IMPROVED SECURITY AROUND THE HOLY ITEMS WITH THE EXCUSE THAT THE CRIMINALS HAVE ONLY BEEN SPARED BECAUSE GOD IS MERCIFUL cheesy
THE NEW LOCKS COULDN'T STOP US EITHER. JUST LIKE THE CURSES THEY PLACED ON US EVERY SUNDAY ON THE ALTER.

TODAY ALL GANG MEMBERS ARE FINESSING AND ENJOYING LIFE. cheesy SILLY SUPERSTITIOUS RUBBISH NEVER WORKS. FORGET THOSE PEOPLE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN WE WERE SEMINARY KIDS THOSE GUYS THREATENED US WITH FIRE AND HELL THAT TOUCHING THE SACRAMENTS WAS INSTANT DEATH. TAMPERING WITH THE BODY OF CHRIST WILL LEAVE YOU WITH ENLARGED STOMACHS OR MAKE YOU RUN MAD. THEY'LL USUALLY GIVE US FICTITIOUS STORIES OF FORMER CHURCH BOYS THAT MET THEIR ENDS FOR STEALING IN CHURCH.

SEE. THE FOOD THEY SERVED IN THE REFECTORY WAS DOG ASS, SO I AND MY GANG WILL RATHER RUN MAD THAN STARVE TO DEATH. EVERY NIGHT IT WAS WILD PARTIES WITH THE ALTER WINE AND COMMUNIONS.. WE WOULD EAT AND DRINK AND MERRY.. UNTIL THE RECTORS IMPROVED SECURITY AROUND THE HOLY ITEMS WITH THE EXCUSE THAT THE CRIMINALS HAVE ONLY BEEN SPARED BECAUSE GOD IS MERCIFUL cheesy
THE NEW LOCKS COULDN'T STOP US EITHER. JUST LIKE THE CURSES THEY PLACED ON US EVERY SUNDAY ON THE ALTER.

TODAY ALL GANG MEMBERS ARE FINESSING AND ENJOYING LIFE. cheesy SILLY SUPERSTITIOUS RUBBISH NEVER WORKS. FORGET THOSE PEOPLE.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Dollarremix(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So why go to work at all since it's all destined
We work to survive.but las last Wetin go be go be
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Only two reasons, and you want to convince the 90% persons you were referring to?

Everything you wrote up here na story!

All I know is spirituality is real! GOD dey! Small gods dey! Juju dey!

If juju to dodge things dey, juju to render knife useless dey, juju to become famous dey, juju to be loved by people dey, then juju to be rich dey!

Don't bother to quote me! I know what I know!

Babalawo na long thing, e be like say you never even hear of CELE before undecided
another stubborn one.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Curious346: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
HardMirror:
another deluded religious non thinker

I have seen money ritual in action, live and direct..

Stop this idiocy

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Curious346:

I have seen money ritual in action, live and direct..

Stop this idiocy
please stop the idiocy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by hahn(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Onily

That's the pet name my mom used to call me.

Please keep us updated on the progress

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
hahn:

Onily

That's the pet name my mom used to call me.

Please keep us updated on the progress

grin
updated what? You wont hear anything from him again. They are afraid of those that are not afraid of them.

It is a game of fear.

Bloody liars. Wasting peoples lives claiming it would make them rich.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by hahn(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
HardMirror:
updated what? You wont hear anything from him again. They are afraid of those that are not afraid of them.

It is a game of fear.

Bloody liars. Wasting peoples lives claiming it would make them rich.

Hahaha

Maybe they will prove us wrong soon tongue

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hahn ,do you remember that babalawos guy here on nairaland? Where is that 419?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by hahn(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
HardMirror:
Hahn ,do you remember that babalawos guy here on nairaland? Where is that 419?

Lol.i just tire.

All them winner01, kingebukasblog and other religiotards have gone missing.

Seems their god is punishing them somewhere tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by gnykelly(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
There are some knowledge that is very limited and evil.

You wouldn't know if you have not crosseed the evil veil.

Let me stop here

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
hahn:

Lol.i just tire.

All them winner01, kingebukasblog and other religiotards have gone missing.

Seems their god is punishing them somewhere tongue
lol

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by alezzy13: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hmmm. Interesting discussions

For the proponents of money ritual, some questions:

Where does it come from? Is the fake money or real (ie CBN printed money) if real, does it disappear from CBNs vault and suddenly reappear in one calabash or drum? . . . Or it mysteriously conjured by the babalawo? So where does the serial number come from. . .And so on. . .

While I agree there are dimensions of evil one may not fully comprehend, the idea of mythical ritual money, as far as I'm concerned is just that - a myth.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Police Arrest Couple For Selling Their Baby For N50,000 In Ogun / Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos / Appeal Court Judge Denies Assaulting RCCG Pastors, Accuses Church Of Bullying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.