Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls (12764 Views)

After Killing 5 Girls, Yahoo Boys Realize Money Ritual Does Not Work- Confession / Confession Of Yahoo Plus Boys: Ritual Does Not Give Us Money – Suspects / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT KIND OF CONTRADICTORY CONFUSION IS THIS. WE'RE CAMPAIGNING AGAINST RITUAL KILLINGS AND BLOOD MONEY RITUALS, AND YOU'RE ASKING US TO KEEP QUIET AND "LIVE AND LET LIVE". HOW CAN I LIVE AND LET LIVE WHEN RITUALISTS AREN'T LETTING PEOPLE LIVE? THEY KILL EVERYBODY THEY CAN FIND FOR A MERE SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEF AND MOSTLY SELL BODY PARTS AND VITAL ORGANS FOR AS LOW AS 10,000.

IF YOU HAD ANY SENSE YOU'D ASK YOURSELF WHY THOSE YORUBA SKULL MINERS THAT HAVE BEEN PARADED SELL HUMAN PARTS FOR 5 THOUSAND NAIRA TO RITUALISTS WHEN THEY THEMSELVES COULD HAVE USED SUCH BODY PARTS FOR THE RITUALS THAT'D MAKE THEM RICH. THOSE MINERS KNOW THAT BLOOD MONEY RITUALS ARE FAKE WHICH IS WHY THEY KIDNAP PEOPLE, KILL THEM AND SELL THEIR ORGANS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU FOR CHICKEN CHANGE.

Those miners know the consequence and conditions attached to it are always not very favourable do they prefer to only supply parts that doing the ritual themselves.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
if juju was real, I can use juju to get the private key of wallets one way or the other

54 COUNTRIES IN AFRICA.
40+ HEAVILY INVOLVED IN JUJU AND BLACK MAGIC PRACTICES.

MEN ON THE MOON = 0
WORLD CUPS = 0
COLONISED TERRITORIES OUTSIDE THE CONTINENT = 0
MAJOR MEDICAL DEVELOPMENT = 0
MAJOR TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT = 0
SCIENTIFIC INVENTION = ??

A WHOLE CONTINENT, VERY SCARCE CONTRIBUTION TO HUMANITY'S PROGRESS. WHAT EXACTLY ARE WE DOING WITH THIS JUJU?

23 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

54 COUNTRIES IN AFRICA.
40+ HEAVILY INVOLVED IN JUJU AND BLACK MAGIC PRACTICES.

MEN ON THE MOON = 0
WORLD CUPS = 0
COLONISED TERRITORIES OUTSIDE THE CONTINENT = 0
MAJOR MEDICAL DEVELOPMENT = 0
MAJOR TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT = 0
SCIENTIFIC INVENTION = ??

A WHOLE CONTINENT, VERY SCARCE CONTRIBUTION TO HUMANITY'S PROGRESS. WHAT EXACTLY ARE WE DOING WITH THIS JUJU?

This is where the problem lies. It could be used for good and progress but mostly it's used for evil deeds and wickedness
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

And how does juju existing stop all this from existing?

Well, the person with juju will win boxing, high jump, tennis, soccer, weightlifting, etc.
With juju, you can go into a bank while they are closed and clear them out.
With juju you can get anyone's ATM pin.
With juju you can increase your account balance - they are only numbers.
With juju you can get visa or simply enter any country you wish
With juju you can transport drugs through any checkpoint
You can get past any immigration
You'd know lottery numbers
You can change your crypto balance at will
Etc, you get the picture

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by realestate99: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Can you explain to us why, if Dangoted is worth N10B, he can't be worth more with juju. Or why Anthony or Super Eagles can't beat their opponents with juju
seems you love to whine me, how can a man worth 10bn dollars without juju now seeks juju to have more, that is public madness. like I said earlier rituals induced money has a cap and a lot of limitations with severe warnings you must adhere to, most of them are just comfortable but not wealthy, their money can never pass a certain threshold. I wont repeat this again.

Juju in sports ? lol you are funny, this topic is so broad that some stuffs can't be said online, I am an extreme open minded individual, and I have met both illiterates and literates that I sap from their knowledge, there are many factors that validates the efficacy of juju ( we are not going to that now)

Juju in sports is match fixing, the voodoo stuffs is just waste of time, when Zaire ( now Dr Congo) went to their first and only world cup, the government got an herbalist to accompany them to the world cup, the players were complaining of foul odours inside the plane due to the stuffs the herbalist brought along, they lost all their 3 matches, they were beaten like a thief caught in Kano, they conceded over 13 goals in 3 games with their herbalist, when they returned back to Zaire, they were not received by any Government official.

In some cases, juju is useless, especially when you are dealing with a body that is recognised as a constituted authority, let us stop here.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by joinnow: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
If you follow me, you will know I have over the years always shouted it, MONEY RITUAL NA SAKAMANJE!

Please calm down and listen to me first. I know 90% of Nigerians believe it works and I know 90% of you wont even read before you start commenting.

I am from Osogbo from the household of Abija. If there is any family in the whole of Yoruba land that are into Ogun. It is my family. My ancestors were the warriors and protectors of the Oyo kingdom, feared and respected to be custodians of great mystic powers.

Besides my root, I am also unfortunate to know many useless boys, just like most of you reading this. I club a lot and because I am not religious I dont discriminate so a lot of bad boys like hanging out around me and they are open to tell me stuff that they wont tell anyone that they think would judge them.

So know that I am not being stupid or naive, I know that people kill other people for money. It is a fact. But that is where it ends... it is all a wicked lie.

Because we are very spiritual, because of nollywood, because our elders keep talking about it, because we dont even know what is going on, we all think it is possible to kill a human being and you start making money.

Reasons why ritualists actually make money
1. Any one that can be so desperate to kill another human for money, is already sufficiently desperate mindless to do anything to be rich. Such a person would perform better as a yahoo boy, perform better as an armed robber, perform better as a drug dealer. ALL RITUALISTS YOU SEE ARE INTO ONE HUSTLE OR THE OTHER, MONEY DOES NOT JUST APPEAR FOR THEM TO SPEND, THEY WORK HARDEST, THEY WORK WITH BIGGER TARGETS BECAUSE THEY ARE HIGHLY MOTIVATED.

You see all these boys that plus, they gain tremendous confidence such that when their mates are asking for $100, they are asking for $1million and most times it is this crazy confidence that is needed to make it big.

2. They are bonded with others. Most times these rituals are done in groups or with a close friend. This type of sacred bond demands they help each other in the hustle. They motivate each other, they run very efficiently in their hustle as a time. They are never lazy, their drive is super efficient. They are ready to die to make it. They will work as a team and ginger each other relentlessly.

Without money ritual, most guys would be lazy and give up easily.

In truth the money ritual does not work, it just creates a mindset of hyper confidence and self belief needed for success.

Without work, you can never make money even if you kill one million people.

Let's end this nonsense of ritual killings. It is absolute nonsense and lies.

The babalawos asking you to bring human parts are doing it to test your resolve to be rich. They are doing it so that you become a criminal with blood on your hands and you remain interested their control. You become their cash cow. They are using the ritual to turn you into their permanent client.

The more you go about spreading the lie that money ritual works, they more you contribute to the problem
Watch this YouTube video. It's the chief of all babalawo in Osun Kayode Esuleke precisely from 3min to 4mins
Money Rituals: The Untold Story And Everything You Need To Know | Kayode Esuleke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEYd5uHH7W8
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Karleb(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
I really wish our people would listen.

Money ritual isn't real. It doesn't
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Karleb(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ishilove:

Did you just learn the meaning of the word 'threat'? What is threatening in my post? Look, you are free to dig up any post you want to dig up. I stand by whatever I wrote in the past and will continue stand by it, but my own is stop spamming my already oversaturated mentions with more inanity. Shikena. Ma se oriburuku.

Katikati family Buhari. Shior.
will you keep quiet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

This is where the problem lies. It could be used for good and progress but mostly it's used for evil deeds and wickedness
so why is no one using it for good? Answer is because it does not work. It would eventually go obsolete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Those miners know the consequence and conditions attached to it are always not very favourable do they prefer to only supply parts that doing the ritual themselves.
read this https://www.nairaland.com/6931093/after-killing-5-girls-yahoo
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
Karleb:
I really wish our people would listen.

Money ritual isn't real. It doesn't
joinnow:

Watch this YouTube video. It's the chief of all babalawo in Osun Kayode Esuleke precisely from 3min to 4mins
Money Rituals: The Untold Story And Everything You Need To Know | Kayode Esuleke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEYd5uHH7W8
realestate99:

seems you love to whine me, how can a man worth 10bn dollars without juju now seeks juju to have more, that is public madness. like I said earlier rituals induced money has a cap and a lot of limitations with severe warnings you must adhere to, most of them are just comfortable but not wealthy, their money can never pass a certain threshold. I wont repeat this again.

Juju in sports ? lol you are funny, this topic is so broad that some stuffs can't be said online, I am an extreme open minded individual, and I have met both illiterates and literates that I sap from their knowledge, there are many factors that validates the efficacy of juju ( we are not going to that now)

Juju in sports is match fixing, the voodoo stuffs is just waste of time, when Zaire ( now Dr Congo) went to their first and only world cup, the government got an herbalist to accompany them to the world cup, the players were complaining of foul odours inside the plane due to the stuffs the herbalist brought along, they lost all their 3 matches, they were beaten like a thief caught in Kano, they conceded over 13 goals in 3 games with their herbalist, when they returned back to Zaire, they were not received by any Government official.

In some cases, juju is useless, especially when you are dealing with a body that is recognised as a constituted authority, let us stop here.

Go and read this https://www.nairaland.com/6931093/after-killing-5-girls-yahoo
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Karleb(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
if all these powers are real, how come the British conquered the old benin kingdom with all the jazz they had?
Let's even leave that one. After they finished them, they now entered the shrines and parked the gods and goddesses in the shrines. And were selling the idols and the gods could not do anything?

What type of useless gods could not make the ship of the british sink when they were going back to England with the loot? Did not bring them bad luck so they died on their way?
I am sure the Oba of benin would have cursed them with all the gods and done rituals to ensure evil befell them, but they successfully took his gods back to England to sell

You people would keep dribbling and lying to defend rituals.

Before, the claim was that the victims head would be vomiting money. When that looked too stupid, you people changed the story to the victim using calabash to bring the money inside a cupboard, now you people will claim it is just so that the ritualist would always enjoy favour and get what he asks for.

Where are the heads vomiting money? None ever found.

Where are the calabashes bringing money from the spiritual realm? None ever found.

Keep deceiving yourself

There are so many bullshits nollywood makes us believe and blood money is on top of the list and they are not ready to stop as long as cash coming in. It's so disheartening!

We believed witches go to meeting by placing their legs on wall while sleeping because of this same nollywood.

Some 20 years later, the format changed...

I would curse anyone who prices iPhone 13 for N100k as a seller because I know the worth but a skull miner would sell a skull that could potentially bring billions according to him for N5k. It should tell you it has no value whatsoever.

As a yoruba person, I am ashamed to share a tribe with these skull miners.

It's disheartening that this is a type of argument we are not ready to have offline as a vast majority of people believe this bullshit!

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by ShadowCracker(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
[s]
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT KIND OF CONTRADICTORY CONFUSION IS THIS. WE'RE CAMPAIGNING AGAINST RITUAL KILLINGS AND BLOOD MONEY RITUALS, AND YOU'RE ASKING US TO KEEP QUIET AND "LIVE AND LET LIVE". HOW CAN I LIVE AND LET LIVE WHEN RITUALISTS AREN'T LETTING PEOPLE LIVE? THEY KILL EVERYBODY THEY CAN FIND FOR A MERE SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEF AND MOSTLY SELL BODY PARTS AND VITAL ORGANS FOR AS LOW AS 10,000.

IF YOU HAD ANY SENSE YOU'D ASK YOURSELF WHY THOSE YORUBA SKULL MINERS THAT HAVE BEEN PARADED SELL HUMAN PARTS FOR 5 THOUSAND NAIRA TO RITUALISTS WHEN THEY THEMSELVES COULD HAVE USED SUCH BODY PARTS FOR THE RITUALS THAT'D MAKE THEM RICH. THOSE MINERS KNOW THAT BLOOD MONEY RITUALS ARE FAKE WHICH IS WHY THEY KIDNAP PEOPLE, KILL THEM AND SELL THEIR ORGANS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU FOR CHICKEN CHANGE.
[/s]
One thing I hate most is people say things that they have little knowledge on.

What belief, crime is crime tell me why you have to associate money ritual with Yoruba religion on what basis.

What do you know about Ifa teachings, or Awo teachings, sincerely have you ever researched about any Yoruba traditional beliefs to see their stand on "Ogun owo".

Can you quote any Odun Ifa, where Ifa says bring human heart, or head and I will give you money.

If you don't know, don't assume.

There are different charms for money.

Awure is lucky charm that helps you to have good sales in your business. We also have oshole, which has its dos and don’ts but has nothing to do with blood. Oshole is a kind of ritual that can help people that use it to have money; it must be done at age 40 and above 70 before you use another one.

None of this involves human body, there is no Yoruba tradition that says bring human parts for money.

If you disagree please quote a citation.

All these babaric stuffs are alien to Yoruba traditional practices. cheesy

Cc: aribisala0 tao11.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Karleb:

There are so many bullshits nollywood makes us believe and blood money is on top of the list and they are not ready to stop as long as cash coming in. It's so disheartening!

We believed witches go to meeting by placing their legs on wall while sleeping because of this same nollywood.

I would curse anyone who prices iPhone 13 for N100k as a seller because I know the worth but a skull miner would sell a skull that could potentially bring billions according to him for N5k. It should tell you it has no value whatsoever.

It's disheartening that this is a type of argument we are not ready to have offline as a vast majority of people believe this bullshit!
exactly. Even human hair worths more than the amount the sell a whole human head. Is that not enough to show it does not work?

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by joinnow: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:

Go and read this https://www.nairaland.com/6931093/after-killing-5-girls-yahoo
He met fake babalawo
Let him go and me the one in that youtube
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by blahc007: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
20 years ago. The popular story was to hear that someone changed to yam or changed to stone or changed to chicken. But as camera phones came, it became too ridiculous to be spreading such silly stories.

Many years ago not too long ago, it was popular to hear that somebody's penis disappeared because a ritualist touch him. Such stories have stopped now as camera phones are now popular. No penis disappears, open the trouser let us see... it is all a lie.

Many years ago not too long ago, they would tell you stories of how one Alhaji took a girl to an hotel and the girl changed to snake and she would be crying. Such stories would be accompanied with bad photoshopped picture of a snake and a girls head. Today we easily can tell that such pictures are photoshopped so they have stopped spreading this lies.

Many years ago not too long ago. They would tell us about one big man's house where the girl he used to do money ritual is crying. The girl is assumed to be inside one cupboard inside one special room, carrying a calabash. Now that such things can be easily investigated and there is social media to follow up such stories, people have stopped spreading that lie.

THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE.

I have seen demonstrations of bullet proof, selina, they are tricks. They use blanks and they deceive themselves or try to deceive people. I have seen a documentary where the babalawo did this charm for a guy and they tested it by stabbing the boy with knife. If you watch the video you will see that the babalawo was using a technique that would make the knife not to cut the boy. And the boy would believe it works, later you will see his corpse on the street after they stab him. See all those cultists they do jazz and endup being killed. Mum people

Every thing is a lie

Grow up and stop being gullible
I love the way you are working hard to distract the minds of our lazy youths...from ritual killings.
But your post shows clearly you don't believe in anything spiritual, God,devil, Mohammed, budhha etc.
My dear, ritual money is very very very real...spiritism is very very very real...demons exist like humans do...God, Satan all exists....

If I have only heard, I would have believed your story...but I don't believe you because I have witnessed.

Two ways to make money from internet fraud is
1.high intelligence ( to arrange unrealistic and fake schemes that looks very original and authentic)
These boys get very high IQs...na Dia type de write powerful computer programs for better things, but they channel the energy to negativity.
They are smart in there dealings...and they are very patient with there prospective victims.....talk about Crypto scams, fake bank transfer, wire fraud, diverting funds electronically....infact Hush P is a very typical of them. grin

2. Spiritual sacrifice ( human, animal and other blood rituals)
The boys involved in this one are impatient, dull brain, Lazy etc.
They want to do fraud, but can't wait and follow the client up gently until they raba drops, they have very low IQ to arrange formats that works (na some of them the use old formats wey don cast tey tey...since they can't come up with new ones, they face the spiritual side.)
They are very lazy to stay up late in the night and device means to fraud people...na de quick way Dem want am....little effort, plenty Moni.

Having said all these .....nwanne....ritualism is very real....we need God's intervention seriously for our generation..chikina
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by ShadowCracker(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
[s]
Karleb:

[/s]
Stop saying rubbish.

What Yoruba tradition says bring human skull, and I would give you money.

You mine skulls has nothing to do with Ifa or any Yoruba religion, it is on your own accord.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
blahc007:

I love the way you are working hard to distract the minds of our lazy youths...from ritual killings.
But your post shows clearly you don't believe in anything spiritual, God,devil, Mohammed, budhha etc.
My dear, ritual money is very very very real...spiritism is very very very real...demons exist like humans do...God, Satan all exists....

If I have only heard, I would have believed your story...but I don't believe you because I have witnessed.

Two ways to make money from internet fraud is
1.high intelligence ( to arrange unrealistic and fake schemes that looks very original and authentic)

2. Spiritual sacrifice ( human, animal and other blood rituals)
The boys involved in this one are impatient, dull brain, Lazy etc.
They want to do fraud, but can't wait and follow the client up gently until they raba drops, they have very low IQ to arrange formats that works (na some of them the use old formats wey don cast tey tey...since they can't come up with new ones, they face the spiritual side.)
They are very lazy to stay up late in the night and device means to fraud people...na de quick way Dem want am....little effort, plenty Moni.

Having said all these .....nwanne....ritualism is very real....we need God's intervention seriously for our generation..chikina

Read this thread please https://www.nairaland.com/6931093/after-killing-5-girls-yahoo
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
joinnow:

He met fake babalawo
see if boys confess to you ehn. Many of them later realized it so many of them but it is better for them to keep quiet. It does not work anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Gerrard59(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Good thread. Even before the recent acts where people got slaughtered in the name of "rituals", I created a thread detailing how it does not work.

https://www.nairaland.com/6856398/cannot-make-money-via-rituals

Gerrard59:
Only in poor sh!tholes we read that ritual killing makes someone rich. A South Korean reading will be stunned that undies of a girl or blood stains from her vagina will make another rich. Yet, this same place has the highest number of poor people in the world, literally the highest globally. Questions are: why are Nigerians poor if rituals actually make someone rich? Why are there very few Nigerians on Forbes/Bloomberg? Why are the people who concoct these things not rich? At least, professors from top business schools are well paid and some are very rich even though some of their students are richer than they are. Why are these native doctors not rich? Why can't these people enter a bank and command the MD to handover money to them? Why did none of these people use same ritual power to participate and win in the now defunct WWTBAM? Win gold medal in the Olympics?

Why?
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
joinnow:

He met fake babalawo
the exact response I was expecting from u. Not surprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by ShadowCracker(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
[s]
HardMirror:
If you follow me, you will know I have over the years always shouted it, MONEY RITUAL NA SAKAMANJE!

Please calm down and listen to me first. I know 90% of Nigerians believe it works and I know 90% of you wont even read before you start commenting.

I am from Osogbo from the household of Abija. If there is any family in the whole of Yoruba land that are into Ogun. It is my family. My ancestors were the warriors and protectors of the Oyo kingdom, feared and respected to be custodians of great mystic powers.

Besides my root, I am also unfortunate to know many useless boys, just like most of you reading this. I club a lot and because I am not religious I dont discriminate so a lot of bad boys like hanging out around me and they are open to tell me stuff that they wont tell anyone that they think would judge them.

So know that I am not being stupid or naive, I know that people kill other people for money. It is a fact. But that is where it ends... it is all a wicked lie.

Because we are very spiritual, because of nollywood, because our elders keep talking about it, because we dont even know what is going on, we all think it is possible to kill a human being and you start making money.

Reasons why ritualists actually make money
1. Any one that can be so desperate to kill another human for money, is already sufficiently desperate mindless to do anything to be rich. Such a person would perform better as a yahoo boy, perform better as an armed robber, perform better as a drug dealer. ALL RITUALISTS YOU SEE ARE INTO ONE HUSTLE OR THE OTHER, MONEY DOES NOT JUST APPEAR FOR THEM TO SPEND, THEY WORK HARDEST, THEY WORK WITH BIGGER TARGETS BECAUSE THEY ARE HIGHLY MOTIVATED.

You see all these boys that plus, they gain tremendous confidence such that when their mates are asking for $100, they are asking for $1million and most times it is this crazy confidence that is needed to make it big.

2. They are bonded with others. Most times these rituals are done in groups or with a close friend. This type of sacred bond demands they help each other in the hustle. They motivate each other, they run very efficiently in their hustle as a time. They are never lazy, their drive is super efficient. They are ready to die to make it. They will work as a team and ginger each other relentlessly.

Without money ritual, most guys would be lazy and give up easily.

In truth the money ritual does not work, it just creates a mindset of hyper confidence and self belief needed for success.

Without work, you can never make money even if you kill one million people.

Let's end this nonsense of ritual killings. It is absolute nonsense and lies.

The babalawos asking you to bring human parts are doing it to test your resolve to be rich. They are doing it so that you become a criminal with blood on your hands and you remain interested their control. You become their cash cow. They are using the ritual to turn you into their permanent client.

The more you go about spreading the lie that money ritual works, they more you contribute to the problem
[/s]

Trash.

No true babalawo will ever say you should bring human parts for money, there are different charms for money.

Awure is lucky charm that helps you to have good sales in your business. We also have oshole, which has its dos and don’ts but has nothing to do with blood. Oshole is a kind of ritual that can help people that use it to have money; it must be done at age 40 and above 70 before you use another one.

Non of these imvolve human parts.

Ifa teachings is against killing of humans, can you quote any odun ifa where Ifa says bring human head, and I will give you money.

All those babaric acts are alien to Yoruba cultures, stop associating Yoruba with shenanigans. angry
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Ishilove: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
will you keep quiet.
Geddifok
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ishilove:

Geddifok
grin grin
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
grin grin
With your teeth like shovel
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]

Trash.

No true babalawo will ever say you should bring human parts for money, there are different charms for money.

Non of these imvolve human parts.

Ifa teachings is against killing of humans, can you quote any odun ifa where Ifa says bring human head, and I will give you money.

All those babaric acts are alien to Yoruba cultures, stop associating Yoruba with shenanigans. angry
go and preach to those in Yewa ogun state and ijebu ode
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ishilove:

With your teeth like shovel
u like am abi

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by ShadowCracker(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
go and preach to those in Yewa ogun state and ijebu ode
Ignoramus.

Next time leave Yoruba out of your shenanigans cheesy.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Odoogu(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Few comments have come from personal experience, many form hearsays and most from just ignorant and gullible minds. The day has two parts, day and night... Anything and everything can be achieved in either part. Don't know what you believe... But if you believe there is GOOD better believe their is EVIL too. lipsrsealed
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Ishilove: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
u like am abi
Gerrof
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
realestate99:

You were asked a simple question: WHY? And you went into a long diatribe because there is no logical reason. The only logical reason is that the source of the money is limited - it is comming from someone's pocket and there is nothing supernatural about it. Otherwise there is no reason why someone who can produce money from thin air will stop at a "small" amount.
As for sports, that's the most glaring proof that juju is not real as we think. The difference between top competitors are always in seconds or inches. If juju were real it won't be so. Infact sports would not be possible.
The Zaire story is funny grin. Always like that anytime juju is put under scrutiny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ways To Reduce Crime In Nigeria / 3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road / 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.