Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,736 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect (24693 Views)

How DG Of DSS Helped Tinubu Get Hackers To access the phone of Opponents during / How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) / BREAKING: How 5 DSS Operatives Helped Nnamdi Kanu To Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by ceaser: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Now I know that Nairaland is filled with fake news, we in oshogbo knows what happened. Which we even went to the police station that day to confirm. And the CP has equally changed his statement after lying against a particular Dss guy who went on a journey of recovering a debth for his friend. And the man in the picture happens to be a 419 bureau de change guy who always operate under the shield of the CP.

So now the question is, why did the CP rush to parade the Dss guy. Because he doesn't want the public to notice his sheddy deals with the bureau de change guy.

Omo it was not a small matter here in osun.

Well, the fact is na small thief jam bigger thief. The DSS has been know to be uncouth, uncivilised and most times display great levels of unprofessionalism with attendant loss of lives and properties due to such activities. The police on their own are greater in the display of those outlines professional evils.

So this is a matter of the greater predator unleashing his evil on the lesser predator on the food cgain.

Of course the "bloody civilian" has always been the prey of both predators, which if and when given the chance will not bat an eyelid before displaying their evil to the harmless civilian.

Have you seen the front page thread where some three soldiers molested a police, traffic warden actually? Well, that is the same predatory activity along that food chain being displayed there.

It is only when the empowered in the society (like the military and paramitary) realise that they are expected to display absolute responsibility, professionalism, empathy and human disposition in the discharge of their duty (which involves the bearing of arms) that such anomaly as this will stop.

They are expected to "protect and serve". But as long as they all keep displaying the direct opposite, "oppress and extort" on the taxpayers, the vi ious cycle will not stop.
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by BItt: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$180m Halliburton Scam: Ex-heads Of State’s Indictment ‘scared Jonathan’ / How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 / Sgt. Rogers A.k.a Mr. Death Now A Crippled Born-again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.