Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry (24514 Views)

Nigerian Army Winning The War On Terrorism & Banditry - Olowu Of Owu-kuta (Pix) / Nigerians Blast Joe Igbeokwe For Saying Buhari Is Doing Well / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry by KingDamzzy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Believe any news coming from The Fake Gazette at your own peril.

They are the epitome of nonsensical agenda and fake news. Brown collecting envelope fraudsters operating online publications based on lies.
Re: SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry by ekukeku(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Chiefochiefo:

Mummy GO haven't said that kiss

She is about to say it grin
Re: SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry by Brushstrokes20: 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Another bullocks from the satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided
Re: SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry by Awesomeking: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
DeepSight:

I feel your pain here, still I have two thoughts in response -

1. Most Western Governments try strenuously to separate Islam from the ideas of extremist Islamist terrorists (except the lunatic Trump)
2. It would be nice if the terrorists were unable to cite anything in the Holy Quran on which they can place reliance. Sadly, this is not the case.
Islam was created during a time when wars were normal and eye for an eye was the most logical situation here, the reason why the Bible doesn't have much of its original Islam like violent parts is Cuz it was douced, by numerous people, numerous times, each for the benefit of himself.. Similar to. Animal farm when the animals kept changing the rules to fit them.. I know it sounds like I am attacking Christianity but I swear I am not, I am just explaining why the terrorists have Quran verses to back their claims.. The same Quran and hadiths that say Muslims who die while fighting in the cause of Islam are jihadists.. Also says that Muslims who go out of their way to feed the hungry are jihadists.. So u see what's happening here is that they are taking laws that were created thousands of years ago to protect Islam of that time, disregarding the laws that were also created back then to protect Islam of this current era (follow your leader and do not question his judgement because he too shall meet his end) that's why even under sharia law, muslims will follow the instructions of whoever is the president of nigeria, Muslim or Christian.. The passages that terrorists are citing are not only twisted but used out of context.. For example.. I can tell you to defend your home.. That doesn't mean you attack anybody who passes by it.. According to Islam, defence is not to attack first, its to repel any attack, and only after that can one attack.
Re: SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry by LordOfTheGame: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Buhari has achieved what other presidents dead or alive did not achieve in destroying security and lives of the people and officially adopted intimations, harassment and silent killing of opposition voices and critics.
Re: SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry by Owologbo(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
JAMO84:
Go and ask IFA
You posted something about what Fr. Kuka in time of JEG and you calling Fr. Kuka, now I'm asking you of your master buhari plan, you said I should go and ask iffa.
crap.
Re: SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry by Owologbo(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
omowolewa:
They want to put a zip on his mouth

They can appeal to him as a patriotic leader, Government doesn't use force always.
It's not everyone you use force on.
Fr. Kuka is not the type they can intimidate.
Re: SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry by JAMO84: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Benchilwell:
will are talking about insecurity that affect everybody especially d north u are turning it to apc and pdp things,do u have sense at all angry angry angry
I am talking about how a pastor was praying for Jonathan on insecurity, but abusing Buhari. The person that quoted me brought party into it, I replied him accordingly. You brought your dirty mouth into something you know nothing about, do you have sense at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry by Realists(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
JAMO84:
Kukah in Hausa language means crying.

Though, everyone is worried about insecurity.
Everyone is calling on the Government to do more about it. But Kukah is just shedding crocodile tears.

The likes matthew kukah & co hate the bitter truth, you are publishing for only wailing wailers will come for your head.

When BH were slaughtering school children during Jonathan, Kukah made all sorts of excuses for him.
Re: SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry by DeepSight(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Awesomeking:
Islam was created during a time when wars were normal and eye for an eye was the most logical situation here, the reason why the Bible doesn't have much of its original Islam like violent parts is Cuz it was douced, by numerous people, numerous times, each for the benefit of himself.. Similar to. Animal farm when the animals kept changing the rules to fit them.. I know it sounds like I am attacking Christianity but I swear I am not, I am just explaining why the terrorists have Quran verses to back their claims.. The same Quran and hadiths that say Muslims who die while fighting in the cause of Islam are jihadists.. Also says that Muslims who go out of their way to feed the hungry are jihadists.. So u see what's happening here is that they are taking laws that were created thousands of years ago to protect Islam of that time, disregarding the laws that were also created back then to protect Islam of this current era (follow your leader and do not question his judgement because he too shall meet his end) that's why even under sharia law, muslims will follow the instructions of whoever is the president of nigeria, Muslim or Christian.. The passages that terrorists are citing are not only twisted but used out of context.. For example.. I can tell you to defend your home.. That doesn't mean you attack anybody who passes by it.. According to Islam, defence is not to attack first, its to repel any attack, and only after that can one attack.

Thank you. I sincerely empathize, and appreciate your reasoned response.

1 Like

Re: SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry by executive12: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nonsense.
Re: SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Gbam!
Re: SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry by Dawnofhope: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
That is why , I Don't belief Nigeria will be better again .
Re: SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
JAMO84:
Kukah in Hausa language means crying.

Though, everyone is worried about insecurity.
Everyone is calling on the Government to do more about it. But Kukah is just shedding crocodile tears.

When BH were slaughtering school children during Jonathan, Kukah made all sorts of excuses for him.

Why contradict yourself? What you uploaded says something about Jonathan's strategies.. so Jonathan was atleast doing something about the terrorism which buhari opposed.. so why complain about Kukah?
Re: SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry by JAMO84: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Why contradict yourself? What you uploaded says something about Jonathan's strategies.. so Jonathan was atleast doing something about the terrorism which buhari opposed.. so why complain about Kukah?
He praised Jonathan for doing something. And criticize Buhari for doing nothing, right?

According to Kukah and you, Buhari is doing nothing.
Re: SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry by Tiiitoo: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trustedpronet:

The Church laid foundation for their own destructions when they deliberately derailed from biblical injunction. Have you ever ask yourself why Nigerians singled Lai Mohammed out of other ministers and thereby labeled him a liar? When you speak the truth always...the truth shall give you the deserving respect without begging for it.

What "Biblical injunction" if I may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NMDPRA: We’re Ready To Issue Petrol Import Licence To Interested Companies / Nigeria Hits 5,000MW Power Generation Mark / Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.