Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole (48722 Views)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by AnonPoet: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
I woke up early to visit this church. Asides the fact that ‘Mummy G.O’ is an online sensation, her church was not very far and shockingly, her son was an acquaintance. So you can imagine the determination. It was quite comical.Thread on my visit to Mummy G.O’s church

To be honest, I was stunned with the size of the church. Expected it to be a tiny building. Wrong oh. It was very wide and a small building by the side was for the children’s church. As I parked and tried stepping into the building, I was stopped. Ghen ghen!

The lady at the entrance spoke yoruba to me. She asked me to please take off my necklace.Loudly crying face I forgot to remove my bling bling. I begged her to help me take it off and she seemed pleased. She told me how she expected me to argue as many did. Ma’am I came for cruise. Take it off.

Then I noticed this at the entrance. In this type of situations, you have to comply, you don’t need no drama. My scarf slid up and she sighted my earrings. She called me back. Rolling on the floor laughingshe helped me take those off too. I was just very calm and I kept smiling at her. I was here for mummy

I entered and found a suitable place to sit. I was right on time. It was Sunday school. I noticed something,they were so keen on the preaching of ‘End Times’. I surveyed the crowd. Well, it was a small crowd. Men one side, women one side. Youths were so few and I wasn’t surprised

It was full of way older people and more women than men. The choir in dark purple attire. Fashion was missing, nobody cared on how to mix and match attires. Well, we are in end times. I was patiently waiting for mummy G.O to turn up. I was called again by the woman outside. Nawa

“Aunty e jor, e pa phone yin” (Aunty please turn off your phone .) then she pointed to a banner outside that asked for phones to be turned off during service. Nawa. No videos for you people. I didn’t want drama. So I turned it off and went back into the church.

Sunday school was over and mummy G.O was yet to be seen. Ah she better turn up for us. The lady beside me was staring and I caught her gaze. “Are you a new member?” She asked with a grin. My suspicion arose. She must be one of us. “Yes.” I answered. “Me too. Who invited you?”

I was starting to wonder who sent the lady to me. “I came on my own.” The lady didn’t seem convinced. She had a purple cloth tied around her waist. I knew it was the lady outside who did that. Aunty’s gown was too short. Rolling on the floor laughing “It’s a lie, you were sent here.” I was just confused

Then she revealed to me that she was a journalist. Rolling on the floor laughingSo no be only me come here to get story. I told her I wasn’t a journalist but just a girl that liked to catch cruise. I could tell she had her doubts. Then I looked around again, I began to realize some things were off.

Some of the few youths were not true members. I could tell. Like the young journalist had her feet painted, a lady at the other row wore slightly high heels, a young guy on the male row had his eyes darting here and there. I knew I wasn’t alone in this. We were quite a number.

Mummy G.O was still nowhere to be found Loudly crying face I was getting worried. Where’s my mother in the lord? Where’s my mummy that has dined with Lucifer? I began to miss her. Miss a woman I’d never met. It was emotional Weary face

Then a lady mounted the pulpit. It was not my mummy G.O. It was as though my heart got broken all again. I decided to stay calm. Mind you, I was hiding my fixed nails and tattoo near my wrist. I didn’t want to be the center of attention. A lady walked in with a beautiful gown.

Well, still not mummy G.O but I knew she wasn’t a member and was one of us. The preaching was about God giving insight and demystifying. To be honest, it was nothing of the extraordinary. I was yearning for the ‘Luzifa’ talks and how wearing Vneck was a tool of antichrists

Where is my mummy G.O. I knew she was around. I mean she was the owner of the church. But I knew something was off. Why wasn’t she preaching. I had so many thoughts. Then I began to doze off. I tried to concentrate on the preaching but it was that of mummy G.O I wanted

Then it was time to pray and I was still seated, there’s this trick I do. I sit and sleep but my lips move as though I’m praying. Well, the preacher walked all the way from the pulpit and tapped me. “Sister we don’t sit and pray in this church, please stand.” Omo! Why naaaaa!!!

I stood up to pray. It was not a cast and bind type of church. So there was no throwing and rolling of heads and clapping etc or screaming about the village people. We stepped outside to continue the prayers. Mummy G.O still yet to be seen. What’s going on!!!! Where’s my mummy!

After the prayers ended, we went back inside. It was time for tithes and offerings which also included building offering. Expressionless faceI no get cash. I no put money. Leave me. I just want my mummy G.O. I got to learn that she was not in sight because she was getting death threats Loudly crying faceLoudly crying faceLoudly crying face

I was shattered. I was sad. My own mummy G.O being threatened. But I could understand. That’s what comes with popularity. Church was over. They did not share anything for new comers Loudly crying faceLoudly crying face. As we stepped outside, true intentions were exposed. Journalists posed as members were many!

Now, it’s getting interesting at this point. I get in my car and decide to drop some people off. The lady in the beautiful dress and the journalist. So I ask her “What media do you work with?” The lady on the gown said she came for personal reasons. Then she reveals -

“She ruined my friend’s marriage.” I’m taken aback. I ask how. “You see those things she said about Tonto, she said the same about my friend to her husband. It was as though he was hypnotized and soon after, he divorced his wife and began sponsoring this woman’s mission. Gengen!

“He has put so much fund in this woman’s ministry and why her church is so big.” The journalist asks “Can I speak to your friend?” “No, she rather remains private, she’s travelled out of the country and wants no drama.” I feel sad about this, I hope I can finally meet Mummy G.O.

Well, this is the end of the line. I did have an eventful Sunday. Thank you all for taking your time to read this. Err but I can tell you for certain, Mummy G.O isn’t coming out anytime soon. Follow me on IG @novels_by_simi I’m a badass writer Red heart

https://twitter.com/burnt__dodo/status/1480185177389285378?s=20

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by AnonPoet: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
More

6 Likes

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by Bola146(f): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
grin all her preaching are just nonsense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed as if she is the hell fire Commander grin grin mama hell fire straight cheesy cheesy

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by Hafis1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ok oo
Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by socialmediaman: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by kingemaker(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
We love cruise in this country. Guess that's our coping mechanism grin

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by Onekind04(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
She no wan rest till she carry people enter hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by 1opinion: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wonderful!
I don't have problem with her mentioning the things she feels can take one to hell... but the way she makes one feel like, someone is mandated for hell. Eg how can you tell comedians to renounce Jesus because they choose that career... I believe God is love and there are rooms for repentance.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by Badgers14: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
For those that don't want to come to mummy G.O's church .... there's a mansion for you in hefaya.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by Akinsete19(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
grin
Mummy G.O will soon employ the service of DSS in her church for people that came for cruise.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by tuboi: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by Moving4: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
So u mean d death threat stuff is true? Why are people after her life now? angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by LesbianBoy(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Like play like play this woman church will be full before you know it she is riding private jet grin grin grin grin grin grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by Mko123(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
What kind of maximum hypocrisy is that?

After catching cruise with her meme, you still carry your big head to her church.

For re cruise ko?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by MrImole: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
She's popular already...

I'm not angry with her at all except for the way she expresses her nonsense confidently and maybe with the people that sit under her voice in the name of church membership...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by logicDcoder(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
grin grin You’re lucky sha, had it been the my caught you.
Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by CelestineNelson: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Even Noah's generation directly or indirectly catch cruise with the building of the ark...as much as most of what she's warning the world about,seems so irrational... don't conclude yet! Don't turn everything to a joke, you met the system of the world here...the devil is older than even Adam..so you are too young to contribute to earth foundational issues if you have not done business around the waters! Believe it or not they are things you will only understand when you journey to the great beyond

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by EXLOVER(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Why is Mummy GO afraid of death? They have been preaching heaven is a place of eternal life and enjoyment. Earth is a wicked place. So she doesn't want enjoy this eternal life in heaven?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by Terry44: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mummy G.O don blow.

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by Brendaniel: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
They should leave this woman alone now...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by IBILEmayweather(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
cheesy
Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by premierlead: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
What type and colour of car do you drive may be you were the one I saw there...
Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by fargo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Where is mummy G.O?
Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bola146:
grin all her preaching are just nonsense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed as if she is the hell fire Commander grin grin mama hell fire straight cheesy cheesy

Mummy GO, you are covered with the blood of Jesus.
You will see God's favor in your ministry,Ameeeeeeeeeeen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by smiliyB(f): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lol...I know it's going to happen, more people will go there too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by Lightened: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wahala no dey finish grin. Only God knows who is truly his

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by Ogbenia: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by Akinh: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/burnt__dodo/status/1480185177389285378?s=20
you go church dey snap pix with instrument of devil...my people what will the Mummy G.O say on this can we chorus it .... angryHell Fire Straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by ThickSharon123(f): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Little do they know that church na the real hellfire. Gosh, the suffering and lies. How do people want to enjoy this world when they feed their mind with rapture of all sorts. They are suffering a big deal, and believe they have God's approval.

People tend to make their own hellfire in this world, but they don't know it.

8 Likes

Re: Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
You like wahala sha

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.