Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,893 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels (17384 Views)

Lagos Govt bans sale, Use & distribution of take-away Packs, Single-use Plastics / Kano Govt Playing Politics With COVID-19 - NARD, NMA, AMLSN / FG Bans Shisha Smoking In Public, Police To Arrest Culprits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
I see
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Benwems(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
too bad.
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Babaken(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
If cigarettes is not ban make you know say them never start aboki/fulani's can't stay with cigarettes if you doubt me as bubu.
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by JooEeL(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
When will they ban underage marriage of children.

Awon eranko.
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by okeyumez(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
They should equally ban them from under age voting.
Bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by BadNews: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
No be small thing
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Quitam:
This is a step in the right direction. Infact, it's long overdue. Some people here will criticize this move but celebrate the sanctioning of mkpurumiri in the south east

Let them ban underrage marriage too

It's crazy to marry off 13yrs old gal to one Alhaji in his 70s

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Nten: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kano state government banning shisha while Rivers State government is banning night club. Seems this is a new year collabo

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by DopeChick(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kano state have their eyes on the ball. They are picking their points in the game of morality......

Gustavo Fabrice Sangaré (born 8 November 1996) is a Burkinabé professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Ligue 2 club Quevilly-Rouen and the Burkina Faso national team.

He Scored the First Goal of AFCON 2022 in the 1-2 loss to host Cameroon.

AFCON LiveScore on https://www.dopereporters.com/

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Realists(m): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hedonist77:
So it’s okay to take an underage girls to hotels for sex but it’s not okay to marry them. Your mentality sha

The Catholic Church scandal of children abuses has been swept under the carpet, more than 10,000,000 children are abused yearly in the over 1.2 billion Catholic Church members, by their Rev fathers & nuns.
Well they prefer mistress to marrying their women.

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Whobedatte(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ban we no go reach Royal park or Zaro or Lamirage
Even elite hotels like Tropicana and Tahir .
Unserious elements
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by abobote: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
And they can't ban underage marriage
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by suffering: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Shisha is a cultural leisure from countries which imported the religion to northern Nigeria. Does it mean these people may ban the use of burqas and niqabs one day?
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Bambarino: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
this people should have a world of their own....preposterousness of the highest order
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Remman(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
Sharia law is gradually taking effect. Islamization agenda unfolding.
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Hedonist77: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
And the correlation of this to that?
Realists:

The Catholic Church scandal of children abuses has been swept under the carpet, more than 10,000,000 children are abused yearly in the over 1.2 billion Catholic Church members, by their Rev fathers & nuns.
Well they prefer mistress to marrying their women.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Momirita58: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
[Good news. They should stop that shisha smoking. It's distroying young and old. quote author=viyon02 post=109228062]Best news from the north in 2022. Nice one.[/quote]
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Connected1: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
There are too many mad and foolish people in this forum.

With the kind of comments I am seeing here, I now realize and understand why this country keeps getting worse everyday.

A country where majority of its citizens are foolish would hardly make progress.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Goldbw122(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Well there is another way of unbanning the banned.
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by ralmix(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Black eyed peas
Where is the love
Arizonaz:
Inside life.
I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders
As I'm gettin' older y'all people gets colder
Most of us only care about money makin'
Selfishness got us followin' the wrong direction
Wrong information always shown by the media
Negative images is the main criteria
Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria
Kids wanna act like what they see in the cinemas
What happened to the love and the values of humanity?
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Arizonaz: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Good move.....

I wish our Delta state govt can do the same... Because the rate at which these youngsters smoke,(both boys and girls) these days is very appalling...

I'm from Delta. We work, we flex but the thing is becoming a lifestyle.

Monday - Friday is dedicated for working, Saturday Marriage/Burial. Sunday after Church service is for hanging out with friends and family with flexing on it. Normally this is the way we live here .
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Arizonaz: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
ralmix:
Black eyed peas
Where is the love
You are right.
That music has a lot of messages wrapped up in it.
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Naijanascam: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
tutudesz:
Time never reach to ban Corruption undecided

grin grin

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Islamic Kano state of Nigeria (IKSON)
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by tutudesz: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Naijanascam:

grin grin
I hear you

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Jeromejnr(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Connected1:
There are too many mad and foolish people in this forum.

With the kind of comments I am seeing here, I now realize and understand why this country keeps getting worse everyday.

A country where majority of its citizens are foolish would hardly make progress.

Well, I would agree with you but I don't know what your stand is on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Corroro: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nice move, really makes sense.
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Lovenorth: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nice one but the God forsaken children of beer fla would be quick to say rubbish as usual
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Connected1: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Well, I would agree with you but I don't know what your stand is on this issue.
I am in full support of it.
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Franktom247(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Up kano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos / COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria / Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.