Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,913 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels (17385 Views)

Lagos Govt bans sale, Use & distribution of take-away Packs, Single-use Plastics / Kano Govt Playing Politics With COVID-19 - NARD, NMA, AMLSN / FG Bans Shisha Smoking In Public, Police To Arrest Culprits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Very soon Kano will ban development of the state
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by otherway: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
nice
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Comedian2019: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

The level of hypocrisy portrays by the northerners stinks to high heaven. I haven't seen this type of hypocrisy in my entire life.

The same underage children that a 70 years to 90 years old man will not use his eyes and see without wanting to marry them. Is that the same underage children the placed Ban on.

Instead of banning themselves from marrying young girls that are young enough to be their great great grand children, they're banning them from entering hotel. Stupidity in high places.
Pedo will never ban themselves from the evil they're commiting.
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by truthstands01: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
There's a very big gap btw northern and southern Nigeria.
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by bizhop01: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
What's about 12 years old under age girls getting marry?

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Peejoeee(m): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
wettin be this now? is it not in the Middle east them dey smoke shesha pass?! what about those who hamma small small girls for house now?
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by SolarEdge: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ban Underage children from entering hotel....but won't stop underage from marrying their grandfather's age mate.

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
they r mad so person cannot smoke shisha is it their shisha? why r these people like this. them too are not sane but they always want the poor masses to be #mtsww
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by JOemmy(m): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2022
What's even this shisha is it the same as indian hemp?
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 10, 2022
They should ban western education too
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2022
Saturn444:
They should ban western education too
I swr we'd see something like that soon.
Abdulahi gandollar will soon make islamia compulsory for every moslem and non moslem in kano
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Drogunov: 1:55am On Jan 10, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

It is called SWISHER. Ok? Not that dumbed down shisha you and people like seunmsg like calling it.
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by dieavirgin(m): 5:24am On Jan 10, 2022
viyon02:
Best news from the north in 2022. Nice one.
stewpid fellow. Those that make-a-living from the business should turn Bandits ba? Ode.
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by kansoboy: 5:31am On Jan 10, 2022
BabaIbo:
Them just dey wake up.

If you never go north before, you won't know how far with the decadence in that region.

Drugs,
Junks,
Fornication,
Corruption,

Just name it, they are good in it.

Terrorism
Banditry

Added
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Kingspower(m): 6:00am On Jan 10, 2022
What is these man trying to prevent? The masses are suffering and smiling and you are there making unnecessary bye law. There's God oo
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

The level of hypocrisy portrays by the northerners stinks to high heaven. I haven't seen this type of hypocrisy in my entire life.

The same underage children that a 70 years to 90 years old man will not use his eyes and see without wanting to marry them. Is that the same underage children the placed Ban on.

Instead of banning themselves from marrying young girls that are young enough to be their great great grand children, they're banning them from entering hotel. Stupidity in high places.
seee your pastor too. I guess it's both sides grin

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 10, 2022
vanbonattel:
Pretenders do the worst.
What's the need of banning underage children from entering hotel when you will be smashing same underage children in your homes and even openly marrying them?

Hypocrisy.
are you new to Nairaland grin

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Netmuch(m): 6:03am On Jan 10, 2022
Instead of love ww spreading animosity
Lack understanding is leading us away from unity...
My dudu oju ewa
Arizonaz:
Inside life.
I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders
As I'm gettin' older y'all people gets colder
Most of us only care about money makin'
Selfishness got us followin' the wrong direction
Wrong information always shown by the media
Negative images is the main criteria
Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria
Kids wanna act like what they see in the cinemas
What happened to the love and the values of humanity?

1 Like

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by omoharry(f): 6:32am On Jan 10, 2022
What about banning underage marriage ?
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Whiteways: 6:44am On Jan 10, 2022
Is it not better to marry her earlier before she become a street dog. The truth shall set us free.
vanbonattel:
Pretenders do the worst.
What's the need of banning underage children from entering hotel when you will be smashing same underage children in your homes and even openly marrying them?

Hypocrisy.
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by tfelicityk(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2022
Good decisions by the Kano state government. Drug abuse and other immoral act among the underaged youths are high.
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Hedonist77:
So it’s okay to take an underage girls to hotels for sex but it’s not okay to marry them. Your mentality sha
nobody is saying anything is ok, all we are saying north should stop Hippocratic attitude and address all issue of treating girl child right, it should be criminalised anyone have anything to do with a girl below 18,but because you are very dump, you won't understand my point,
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2022
Hammyaladin:
they're taking of underage girl below 18 dumbass head
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by cassidyjosh(m): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2022
They would rather have them in their homes, smash and smoke shishas, no one smokes shishas and weed like the children of the northern elite. He is there placing bans while his children are smoking shishas in bands....north and hypocrisy like Taiye and kheinde
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by faceland: 9:58am On Jan 10, 2022
suffering:
Shisha is a cultural leisure from countries which imported the religion to northern Nigeria. Does it mean these people may ban the use of burqas and niqabs one day?

These days its children of the middle class and rich that use shisha. They also put things inside because it covers smell. Since I was born, I have never smoked shisha because i think its disgusting that ten people are sucking on a pile.

As for minors, its a shame that they have tp tell adults not to allow kids enter Hotel. You ought to turn them back at the gate before we have damaged people everywhere.
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by faceland: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2022
Hammyaladin:

That is two adults you stupid fool.
You mean to tell me your grandfather didn't marry a young adult village girl? There is different between a young adult and a CHILD that would develop VVF after marriage.
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2022
faceland:

That is two adults you stupid fool.
You mean to tell me your grandfather didn't marry a young adult village girl? There is different between a young adult and a CHILD that would develop VVF after marriage.
see your pastor grin grin grin keep crying!
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by muheeb01(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2022
Kano na real immoralities headquaters using religion and dressing as cover up,the level of hypocrisy ehnnn...
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by faceland: 10:12am On Jan 10, 2022
Hammyaladin:
see your pastor grin grin grin keep crying!
That is an underage child in your eyes? undecided
Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2022
You can't stop us from modernization, who born you?

Re: Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2022
faceland:

That is an underage child in your eyes? undecided
keep wallowing in denial!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos / COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria / Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.