Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? (1359 Views)

As An Introverted Guy How Can I Get A Good Lady / Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:11am On Jan 10, 2022
So you asked a Nigerian girl out on a date and while you are seated in the restaurant, after a while, you pick up your phone and call her to know exactly where she is....

Guy: Hey, where are you?

Girl: Almost at the entrance, WE are coming

Note: she didn't tell you that she was bringing her friends to the date and they are already outside on their way in.

What would be your reaction as a guy?

Lalasticlala
Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:11am On Jan 10, 2022
angry angry
Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by Omicron123: 1:18am On Jan 10, 2022
You no get money, you dey date naija babe... Oga this is 2022, may sense fall on you and may you receive the grace to make money so that you'll stop running away from the little problems you caused yourself.
Your mates are thinking of how to make money this January, you're thinking of pussy cat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by Oluromantic: 1:18am On Jan 10, 2022
No big deal. Confidently welcome them both and face your girl, tell her you came prepared and made provisions for only both of you (which is the ideal thing). It's not about whether you're rich or can afford to order food for both of them. If you don't portray your principle from the beginning, you won't even get a quality girl talkless of having a sane relationship.

If the other girls have shame, they'll make provisions for themselves or leave in shame. If your girl is disappointed, tell her she's a confused entity as well and should leave with her friends. How can you have a date with a guy and bring a friend without prior notice, are you hungry mofos?

9 Likes

Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by ogboro1(m): 1:20am On Jan 10, 2022
Can we do this another time please just got an emergency

1 Like

Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by Mastakija(m): 1:24am On Jan 10, 2022
Omicron123:
You no get money, you dey date naija babe... Oga this is 2022, may sense fall on you and may you receive the grace to make money so that you'll stop running away from the little problems you caused yourself.
Your mates are thinking of how to make money this January, you're thinking of pussy cat.
oga this is 2022, may wisdom knowledge and understanding fall on you
So If i get my money now make i come dey waste am on top worthless things dat i didnt even bargained for?
No talk this thing for my area dem fit use blow scatter ur teeth

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by JOACHINpedro: 1:31am On Jan 10, 2022
I'll just tell her over the phone.
Her- We are coming
Me- Ha!, madam offload them before coming here or else I'll just take my leave right now. angry

This is 2022 and bubu is still in power, no time to check time

1 Like

Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by yuping(m): 3:00am On Jan 10, 2022
undecided I know understand we, as in I be small Jesus make I feed them with bread and fish. I book a date with her not a conference meeting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by bewla(m): 3:28am On Jan 10, 2022
Oluromantic:
No big deal. Confidently welcome them both and face your girl, tell her you came prepared and made provisions for only both of you (which is m. If you don't portray your principle from the beginning, you won't even get a quality girl talkless of having a sane relationship.

If the other girls have shame, they'll make provisions for themselves or leave in shame. If your girl is disappointed, tell her she's a confused entity as well and should leave with her friends. How can you have a date with a guy and bring a friend without prior notice, are you hungry mofos?
Am sure she came with the bouncer in case you invite her to your place

Which you will do by style

After the meal for protection .[s][/s] cool
Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by Wizywiz(m): 3:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Op the truth the babe na hungry babe....many mannered and good babes won't try bringing there friends...and a babe that fancies you wouldn't also come with her friends....a babe that's into highest she would do is to suggest u both meet in an open place.. restaurant..or bar.... but bringing friends no way..... meanwhile pls change the circle of girls u ask out in this 2022 some hungry girls u can smell them from afar..... meanwhile to ur question? Get her what u intend getting for her and tell her to share with her friends......
Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:58am On Jan 10, 2022
Make I dey observe boys lies here..some go wan use this opportunity dey form hard guy..
Wannabe redpillers it's your opportunity to blow unimaginable lies..don't disappoint... grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by fikayormi(m): 5:32am On Jan 10, 2022
Le ju pa, di ju pa, ma rerin, kala, daju
Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by Mophor: 6:29am On Jan 10, 2022
Unruly!!!!
Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2022
Simple...
Just tell her that your budget only accommodates just two of you and that she'll be responsible for the people she came with...
Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by Clickguy44: 7:50am On Jan 10, 2022
If she brings her friend, I would focus my attention on her friend. And 10% on her. She won't try it anymore.
Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2022
undecided
Chebi e get the amount of money wey I budget for the date? Na just to give her wetin dey for my mind to spend normally and I go waka leave her....

Rubbish undecided
Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by DannyXpress: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
I will buy food for all of them and drink water not table water oo but pure water

Afterall my father is buhri and we have money
Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by kponkedenge(m): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2022
LesbianBoy:
So you asked a Nigerian girl out on a date and while you are seated in the restaurant, after a while, you pick up your phone and call her to know exactly where she is....

Guy: Hey, where are you?

Girl: Almost at the entrance, WE are coming

Note: she didn't tell you that she was bringing her friends to the date and they are already outside on their way in.

What would be your reaction as a guy?

Lalasticlala

I remember meeting one around Christmas last year, she came for a date with her friend in an eatery, although she told me when she was coming..... I casually accepted.

The next time we were to see was at my place, then we would go clubbing.... this time she was to come alone, but she brought up another weird request, that she doesn't have clothes for our clubbing night and that I should buy her one.

I just deleted her number and blocked her on WhatsApp.... That was the end of our conversation.

She's actually a unilag graduate, currently waiting for service.
Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by sorority11(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mastakija:
oga this is 2022, may wisdom knowledge and understanding fall on you
So If i get my money now make i come dey waste am on top worthless things dat i didnt even bargained for?
No talk this thing for my area dem fit use blow scatter ur teeth

You dey answer person wey no get sense.
If you check that guy salary, it is not up to minimum wage
Re: As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? by LesbianBoy(m): 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
kponkedenge:

I remember meeting one around Christmas last year, she came for a date with her friend in an eatery, although she told me when she was coming..... I casually accepted.

The next time we were to see was at my place, then we would go clubbing.... this time she was to come alone, but she brought up another weird request, that she doesn't have clothes for our clubbing night and that I should buy her one.

I just deleted her number and blocked her on WhatsApp.... That was the end of our conversation.

She's actually a unilag graduate, currently waiting for service.

Did you fvck her at all? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

ALERT! MAKE HER LONGING TO DATE YOU - EASY TIPS / Christmas Clothes Wahala / Don't make The Same Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.