Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) (54725 Views)

Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) / VIDEO: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by mirinder: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jakumo:

Na only old mama when don born 3 pikin, when carry fallen Olympus flat silipas bress for chest, togeda witi bigi belle, dey do stripper for Nigeria.

Fear of Fallen Olympus is the beginning of wisdom o, my fellow widows.
thick woman or slim woman, who sweet pass for bed?
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Gkemz: 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
If tonto speaks and writes in tongue, Mercy Eke dreamt of winning souls why would I be surprised about this one

2 Likes

Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by toujurs: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nellam:
God is indeed a merciful God
tueh
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by mirinder: 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hammyaladin:
lol. Prostitution isn't going away any time soon. Men are much less than women... Men get denied the couche in marriage. Men get horney to test forbidden bannies. It's Sad but it's true.
my wife should get ready to share my dick with other women. I can't stick to one pussy
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by sommy03(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
It is finished...o kpa ri shocked
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by toujurs: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
dollytino4real:
they did not call ur name as their God so leave dem alone, is let for God dey called His name to answer or not to answer,
I won't be surprised if you were once into ashawo work, look at you tell us to leave them alone, when you know, what they are doing is very wrong, can you allow your daughter to do such, so why allow them? And you call your self a Christian abi muslim. , alot of you women are dead inside due to bad choices, and later one you will look for a hard working man to put the repercussion of the bad choices you have made on his head.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Jephyard(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Do you all see why we say Nigerian don't know the kind of Christainity they practice even an African gods won't accept a prayer of a prostitute before repentance. Christ won't accept this shit no matter how you want to put it. So some of you will support a thief who prayed before stealing even when you know stealing is bad even if he become successful in it. You all are supporting prostitution cos u don't know what damage it cause to the society at large. You think it just stop there, do you understand the moral decandance that follows.

Religion is really an opium for the masses indeed. So many awkward post so many of u are despicable in the name of God as cover.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jeromejnr:

See the way this one just misquoted and misapplied scriptures out of its context just to promote the same evil he supports in his heart.

They will quote the ones they like and leave out the ones they don't like.

What concerns me sef. Every one is laying their own bed.
shut up your dirty hypocrite mouth. Misquote what ? Oya you condemn them na has God called you and told you personally that he has Condemned them ? Shameless Hypocrites but if the girls wear better dress now your body go dey sweet you to talk to them abeg carry your Smelling Hypocrisy get out... it’s people like you that are really evil in this world you will now use religion and cover up.. at least they are being Honest to themselves And God Not to you ,you bloody Hypocrite baba get out with your Smelling scriptural knowledge Assistant pastor. I will Say it Again He who is Without Sin should Cast The First Stone . Mad Christians you think God is smiling with you as you are Condemning them Abi ? Oshi.. For your Mind na Only You go Go Heaven .. Nonsense
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
mirinder:
my wife should get ready to share my dick with other women. I can't stick to one pussy
lol. DO UNTO OTHERS SHA.. SHEY U NO GET SISTERS??
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nellam:

Everyman sin against God
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by rhames(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2022

Typical of a Yoruba Muslims..

But will never see this moniker condemn skull mining and rituals

God is the greatest

Una don start again
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by snoopz: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
In everything you do, remember to pray wink
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Matislaney: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Na so so cruise full this country

EBMedia:
Three female strippers were seen praying to God for a successful hustle, IGBERETV reports.

The night club dancers prayed to God to soften the heart of men to spray them their hard-earned money and salary.

The video was shared on Instagram with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYha_e-IDVl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJFI1IY8-_8
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by akdjr(m): 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Says you. quote author=Kingcalls post=109303849]

U are sooooo ignorant.... so u think God blesses criminals as long as they pray to him... chaiii.... sorry , u don go far..... u are in real trouble [/quote]
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
AlphaAlex:
shut up your dirty hypocrite mouth. Misquote what ? Oya you condemn them na has God called you and told you personally that he has Condemned them ? Shameless Hypocrites but if the girls wear better dress now your body go dey sweet you to talk to them abeg carry your Smelling Hypocrisy get out... it’s people like you that are really evil in this world you will now use religion and cover up.. at least they are being Honest to themselves And God Not to you ,you bloody Hypocrite baba get out with your Smelling scriptural knowledge Assistant pastor. I will Say it Again He who is Without Sin should Cast The First Stone . Mad Christians you think God is smiling with you as you are Condemning them Abi ? Oshi.. For your Mind na Only You go Go Heaven .. Nonsense

This one obviously doesn't know the meaning of "condemn".

Nigeria needs better public schools.

Mr man, if you sin and deceive yourself you are going to HELL.

Hypocrite.

I tell you. But unless you repent, you too will all perish. Luke 13:3.

Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them. Romans 1:32.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by akdjr(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
His ways are not the ways of men. You live by the laws of men that's why u can think in that manner. quote author=Kingcalls post=109303849]

U are sooooo ignorant.... so u think God blesses criminals as long as they pray to him... chaiii.... sorry , u don go far..... u are in real trouble [/quote]
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Peace1993: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
EBMedia:
Three female strippers were seen praying to God for a successful hustle, IGBERETV reports.

The night club dancers prayed to God to soften the heart of men to spray them their hard-earned money and salary.

The video was shared on Instagram with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYha_e-IDVl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJFI1IY8-_8
All this can only happen in the christiandom
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Tzar(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nigerians and their warped value system. These wh*res will then go and pay tithe from their wh*ring escapades. Then turn around to demonize others that don't go to church or pay tithe.
Rubbish country, mostly filled with rubbish people.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by knowhowk: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nellam:
. Very Very Merciful...

Weak Erections , Premature Ejaculations Solutions is GNH POWER HOUSE ...

Check Below to talk.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Westernequinox: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
God cannot be mocked,he does not feast in wickedness
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by meobizy(f): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
It’s a legit hustle. If God is real he’ll answer their prayers.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Govocrete: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
I have watched a video clip in 1993 of Madonna doing the same.

When Madonna wants to mount the stage, she holds hands with her crew's members to pray and commit the equipment to Gods hand.

Let us not judge them by just reading chapter 22 of their life history. Let's pray for them for a be a better future.

1 Like

Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Yankee101: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
Everyone eats from God's hands, He's the provider for all, even the devil.

His rain falls on both the sinners and the saints

Kowa kolo ne mai bara a gidan sa. Har da dangote
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Lovenorth: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
They should have spoke in teeth grin
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by mirinder: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
meobizy:
It’s a legit hustle. If God is real he’ll answer their prayers.
you sabi any ashawo joints for your side
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by naijaman2225(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nellam:
KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
All i see is soft bumbum
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
rhames:

Una don start again
grin
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
Lol Wayne says ashewo na ashewo ...jare ...

Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Bimpe29: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ever tolerant, forbearing and merciful God.
Re: Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) by Bhuklaw(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
HacheNoire:
What hurts the most is that, they did naming ceremony and celebrated when they birthed this prostitutes.

Naming ceremony should be done after 25 years. That time, you will be sure if it’s a child or dog you birthed.
You think they are dogs? You don't know their stories���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.