Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,520 members, 7,854,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke (14327 Views)

Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Iamfavored: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2022
Correct.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Amos1423(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2022
Money makes a happily family and successful society but here in Africa, most Nigerian family's are just soaked in poverty such that if one person escapes, a thousand more are waiting to serve as parasite.

She's is 100% accurate

6 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Gee64: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2022
Will most Northerners listen?
The beggars on the streets give birth to future beggers. No food, no skill, no education. Poverty personalised!

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Lite50: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2022
100% true..

Marriage is a scam if you're poor

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Dcoy: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2022
All these senseless statements and comments, are you guys trying to tell us that all your parents are rich...
So marriage and children should be exclusively for rich people...
Majority of the greatest and wealthiest today came from poor upbringing...
Social media stunts...

4 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Lexusgs430: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2022
It's simply a statement of fact ........... But Nigerian's would just be giving birth to children, like pigs ....... Knowing fully well, they cannot afford them .......
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by catoric: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2022
DropsMic:
Will the black man listen

Poorest continent yet na we dey born pass. Spits
China, Brazil, India?
Bros, u no know wetin u dey talk

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by cyprex: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2022
Every idiot that has becomes a celebrity now pontificates on issues of marriage and child bearing

Please you over pampered and over celebrated empty heads should spares your counsels

you must not say something or make some catchy but worthless generalization to hoodwink your followers.

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Gee64: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2022
For where?
DropsMic:

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2022
Ugandatales:
I agree with her. A call girl told me her full story yesterday and I wanted to cry. Stop bringing children to this world and leaving them to take care of themselves.
what did she say??
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by catoric: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2022
Na woman go suffer pass because dem go clock 60 before dem see husband marry them.
80% of black men are broke.

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by TimeTraveller: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2022
It's always those who have been unable to get married or have kids that give the best advice.
Girl, don't listen to her o! You can build a home and a career at the same time. Don't be forty and foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by babaneenoni(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2022
Was Ur father dangote friend when he marry your mother hole haven't u see someone who is broke but letter become rich after marriage b****tch

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Ugandatales: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2022
treatise:

If you're not married you'd not see the truth in her submission. There comes a point of financial stress you'd be asking yourself "why did I bring these kids to the world to suffer?". All in all, marry a resourceful partner.

Hmm...deep.

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Sluacoast(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2022
SportsHD:
Hausa people be like;

No be you go tell me wetin I go do.
grin grin
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by biafranrealson: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2022
Who was his father and mother before she made money through nyash

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Jakemario(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2022
Ugandatales:
I agree with her. A call girl told me her full story yesterday and I wanted to cry. Stop bringing children to this world and leaving them to take care of themselves.
my dad brought me in this world with enough money,but now no more money.... depends on how God wants it

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by marcjoem6171: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2022
Ewomu Nice concept. The site really makes sense. Nairaland branch in Gh

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Ugandatales: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2022
Hammyaladin:
what did she say??

I have learnt the hard way not to share true stories here on Nairaland, but I would say this, without going into details, she was literally left by her parents to take care of herself as a teen.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Thryphosa(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2022
Not 100% true, in this life you won't get anything done if you wait for perfect condition. Yoruba always say, "tita riro la nkola". If at least one of you the couple is working especially the man and the other has prospects then why not? I got married to my wife the week she finished her NYSC, and in no time after the wedding she got employed.

BTW, why will a couple depend on family or friends for survival in marriage, it's very wrong. Only God is sure, not even your parents or siblings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Captaincee(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2022
xxxtedyxxx:
Sad but true.

I will drink every kind of tea except PoverTea
Apt
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by DorianD(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2022
When I was a child, I believed one day I will grow up to help the poor people.Now I done grow up, omo na me be the poor people grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by mmadu5(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2022
SHE IS VERY RJGHT my neighbor is seriously suffering .they barely ate always begging yet his wife is pregnant after having 3 already .some people sha .

4 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Captaincee(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2022
DropsMic:

Louder Sire!
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by iCauseTrouble: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2022
sad
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Justice4Toto: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2022
What is you are married as a rich man and after the marriage got broke

Na to pursue Ur wife be that till u r bouyant again
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Captaincee(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2022
Ugandatales:
it's just common sense, I've been telling most people this. But hey, you can't cry more than the bereaved. Bringing a child into this world without being financially buoyant wouldn't just affect the child's life, but also that of the community and country (that's if he turns out to be a criminal). It's disheartening.

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by tempusfugit: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2022
Major reason Nigeria is totally unsecured, Bleep Bleep born born
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by mmadu5(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2022
DorianD:
When I was a child, I believed one day I will grow up to help the poor people.Now I done grow up, omo na me be the poor people grin grin grin

nd so shall it remain Amen
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by tobamz(m): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2022
The advice should be to live within your means and don't let over entitlement kill you, most of us grew up with parents that had average income but then we managed and had the best they could offer.

Moral lesson: avoid see finish from the likes of these so called rich folks and be contented
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Leonbonapart(m): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2022
Who is giving prostitutes platforms to spew trash?? Only on nairaland
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Ibaaboy(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2022
Who is this hoelosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crush Of The Week; The Ghanaian Women Edition / Chioma Obiadi Dances At Miss Tourism International Talent Show / Burna Boy: Streaming Numbers Don't Mean You Are Talented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.