Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke (14323 Views)

Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by sammirano: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2022
Igbos are the most culprit of this act. In poorest state, they will be having 8 or 9 kids. Where do they get this mentality from?

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Spherical77(m): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2022
omonla10:
I did all these when I was broke over ten years ago.. But now, I have most things I ever dreamt of..

My dear, there's nothing like the grace of God.. I know some people that were comfortable 10 years ago and can barely feed themselves now..

Sir! You can't risk marriage and be hoping on God's grace. Today, Nigeria is the capital of poverty which resulted from breeding incessant kids. Sir, are you telling me God doesn't have grace upon Nigerians to be the capital of poverty? Are you telling me that God doesn't have grace upon my parents who's married for over 30 years and we barely eat 3 square meal, done with school no job and many more?

8 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Irupetepete: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
She's damn right about this, if you aren't financially buoyant please don't ever think of marrying and bringing children into this world to suffer.
what of those that were financially buoyant but later went broke?
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Wanity(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
Broke? Meaning of a broke person? Sufferness be that

That's where you wastern religion don't have sense
That's how clan will keep on declining

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by BigYash: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpillers will never listen.. grin
Redpillers don't even drop kids anyhow ,na non redpillers dey drop kids like say na poultry.. Seems redpilllers don hurt your ego well well grin.. Dooh!
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Mccold: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2022
This life seff no balance, who invented this way of life. Well, it's true Sha. Am broke right now, and am in my late 20s, no secured source of income yet, na before I dey think marriage but now I want to make this money first biko.

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by lkillbrokehoes: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2022
Irupetepete:
what of those that were financially buoyant but later went broke?
That's a different case entire
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Ugandatales: 10:34am On Jan 10, 2022
Captaincee:
it's just common sense, I've been telling most people this. But hey, you can't cry more than the bereaved. Bringing a child into this world without being financially buoyant wouldn't just affect the child's life, but also that of the community and country (that's if he turns out to be a criminal). It's disheartening.

Exactly! Criminals and prostitutes/runs girls are on the rise because of this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2022
BigYash:
Redpillers don't even drop kids anyhow ,na non redpillers dey drop kids like say na poultry.. Seems redpilllers don hurt your ego well well grin.. Dooh!
Bigyash how are you doing? grin
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2022
Ugandatales:

I have learnt the hard way not to share true stories here on Nairaland, but I would say this, without going into details, she was literally left by her parents to take care of herself as a teen.
Damn.. make most call girls are a result of poverty!!!

And the painful part is, they feed themselves and there parent with money gotten from having sex with multiple men... It's painful, but not everyone can endure hunger.. honestly!

How bill gates became rich and had only three children should be studied!!

4 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by seyz91(m): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2022
She no kuku lie

This message is for the Northern folks, almajiri and the likes, those people dey open yansh born like Pigs
Drinokrane:

https://instagram.com/stories/ifuennada/2747542669942162186?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Billion61(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2022
Don’t suffer any unborn child

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by BigYash: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bigyash how are you doing? grin
Everywhere good..
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by offset67(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Ramming this bitch is a goal
Ramadan

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Anazp: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2022
seunny4lif:
Well
Be broke is bad then add married join am is badly bad than add children join am na suicide bad worst
cheesy

Person fit manage dey alright with 0 0 1 but babies can’t do that, they must get 1 1 1 1 everyday
they don't eat as much as you adults do
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Alexxyz: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2022
Drinokrane:

https://instagram.com/stories/ifuennada/2747542669942162186?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
She nailed it.Feel so sorry for people with many kids yet no money to take care of them.
Painful part is they are still ready to make more babies in that condition and end up being beggars...

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Aksnoopy: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2022
techmo:

No need to warn anybody in this Buhari regime

Dorime no be for civil servants

So says an APC sycophant!
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by seunny4lif(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2022
Anazp:
they don't eat as much as you adults do
Says who l?
Baby Formula
Baby wipes
Baby cloths
Baby nappies
Etc

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by errigdee: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2022
you actually right and I support your ADVICE....plan ur belle well before u plan another man belle

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by seunny4lif(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2022
My family did 40 years old doesn’t mean I have to take that risk
omonla10:
I did all these when I was broke over ten years ago.. But now, I have most things I ever dreamt of..

My dear, there's nothing like the grace of God.. I know some people that were comfortable 10 years ago and can barely feed themselves now..

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2022
Wanity:

That's where you wastern religion don't have sense
That's how clan will keep on declining

Empty skull, well done

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Anazp: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
seunny4lif:

Says who l?
Baby Formula
Baby wipes
Baby cloths
Baby nappies
Etc
after that stage when the child clocks 3 or 4 he eats what adults eats. And in the first place were you not taken care of as a child?
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by ikorodureporta: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
That one name profile update already
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by omonla10(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Spherical77:
Sir! You can't risk marriage and be hoping on God's grace. Today, Nigeria is the capital of poverty which resulted from breeding incessant kids. Sir, are you telling me God doesn't have grace upon Nigerians to be the capital of poverty? Are you telling me that God doesn't have grace upon my parents who's married for over 30 years and we barely eat 3 square meal, done with school no job and many more?

Nigeria is too unpredictable.. U might be fully employed today and unemployed with zero income in 2 months.. Ur theories work in the Western world. Naija na d home of the unknown

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Spherical77(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
omonla10:
Nigeria is too unpredictable.. U might be fully employed today and unemployed with zero income in 2 months.. Ur theories work in the Western world. Naija na d home of the unknown
Probably the reason behind the campaign of poor guys not to consider marriage yet until they can stand on their feet. Since Nigeria is a state of the unknown

Who knows the poverty level might increase after one might have gotten married

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Vinnie2000(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
omonla10:

Sir, What The Ifu Ennada said is very correct and it's a Basic Fact! Particularly in Nigeria currently..
But
What you are saying is based on 'If'.. A mere conditional statement! undecided

Let's face Facts! Any Dude dat marries while Struggling will only die of Poverty! embarassed sad

It's only in VERY FEW cases, you see some becoming Rich later on! sad

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by crackhouse(m): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Who told you kids are chilling anywhere...
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Vinnie2000(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Spherical77:
Probably the reason behind the campaign of poor guys not to consider marriage yet until they can stand on their feet. Since Nigeria is a state of the unknown

Who knows the poverty level might increase after one might have gotten married

Bros, It will DEFINITELY INCREASE! undecided

Particularly in Africa/Nigeria where our Women have the 'My husband must provide everything' mentality'.

Some of them will have 50k in dier Acc but Refuse to release when the Husband and Kids are dying of hunger/poverty!

When I see 27,28 yrs old Struggling Guys rushing Into marriage, I just pity dem! undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by omonla10(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

Sir, What The Ifu Ennada said is very correct and it's a Basic Fact! Particularly in Nigeria currently..
But
What you are saying is based on 'If'.. A mere conditional statement! undecided

Let's face Facts! Any Dude dat marries while Struggling will only die of Poverty! embarassed sad

It's only in VERY FEW cases, you see some becoming Rich later on! sad
depends on what u mean by poverty.. Zero income or little income.. Most of my friends also started with little income.. Those That avoided marriage due to poverty are not even better off.. I'm talking from experience
Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by damoceile: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
What this biatch said is an unrivaled truth, reason why I have jettisoned the idea of any family function and gathering until further notice... No be me dem go use their “go and marry because your mates are married" wahala kill

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Vinnie2000(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
omonla10:
depends on what u mean by poverty.. Zero income or little income.. Most of my friends also started with little income.. Those That avoided marriage due to poverty are not even better off.. I'm talking from experience

Yea , Little income..

Those Ones that are not Better off, at least do Not have the pains of watching your Wife and kids living in Penury! undecided

Not mocking Broke married people But Marrying in Brokenness is sth very bad and should be Avoided if you can! undecided

As someone said UP There ,It's one of the Problems of Nigeria currently!
Leading to Yahoo, Yahoo Plus and Prostitution by our teenagers! sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke by Princeton92(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
One thing people don't have sense to learn and pick up......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Turns 57 Today / Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts / Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.