Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 (37090 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by HeWrites(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Monday posted his favourite photos of the year compiled by his personal documentary photographer Tolani Alli, Igbere TV reports.

He introduced the photos on Instagram with one where he is seen running into his office to pick up a phone call. The picture was taken on April 24, 2021.

Prof Osinbajo said he loved the image for so many reasons which he did not mention. He, however, appreciated the creative excellence put into the work and that which young people across the country put into their works.

“I’ve always expressed how impressed I am with the creative excellence displayed by our population of young people. No one can pretend not to be, and it is only right that we keep encouraging this amazing potential of theirs,” he began.

“One of them, my personal documentary photographer, @TolaniAlli, did some great work documenting some of my never-seen moments in the past year, and with such creative determination that is characteristic of the average Young Nigerian.

“We should keep celebrating and supporting the creative force that is our young people.”

Osinbajo added, “‘I love this image for so many reasons!! Vice President Yemi Osinbajo runs into his office to pick up a phone call so he doesn’t miss it.’”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYhlKujgBkd/?utm_medium=copy_link

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by HeWrites(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
More

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Truthisunique3: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
2015 here we go again

We are waiting for cowbell own too

Buhari isn't falling for all this, e Sabi una in and out

Una must chop am grin grin

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Waakanda: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
The good among the ro.... cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by FarahAideed: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
He forgot to take picture with Cowbell milk

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
If they open osibanjo looting profile .. some mouths go AH.. forever.

Nice PR..

No be everybody dem go fool

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by heniford2: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
All for 2023 undecided hope everyone is aware that ApC took us into worst level of poverty, hardship, backwardness insecurity and lies, disobidence of judiciary, economy collapsing are you guys aware 2023 is coming let's be wise our vote our power Never again vote APC again Guys think a cup of Rice that was sold for 50naira is 150naira local that's 200% increase we are waiting for what APC will use for campaign is either another party or nothing Nigerians never APC again Never!!!!

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by techmo(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
cool

Nice picture... I wonder what can make me run if I was a Vice President

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ibo
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by techmo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Cholls:

tongue

Osinbajo Na redpiller so that can't make him run

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by GreatTormentor: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
I thank God for the life of the Vice President just like JESUS CHRIST, they will bring all kind of accusations to demean people that are greater than their great grandfathers and generations, I wish I am so criticized like the amiable undisputed incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria, your excellency Professor Yemi Osibanjo, the performer and enigma of greatness and unparallel grace, your enemies will die for your sake to be at your peak, anyone that want to stop you will be in grave when you become president

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by DabuIIIT: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Ibo

Eleyi ti wonu oja grin

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Moferere: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Suddenly, the VP is running.

Nansense man undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by DabuIIIT: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
GreatTormentor:
I thank God for the life of the Vice President just like JESUS CHRIST, they will bring all kind of accusations to demean people that are greater than their great grandfathers and generations, I wish I am so criticized like the amiable undisputed incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria, your excellency Professor Yemi Osibanjo, the performer and enigma of greatness and unparallel grace, your enemies will die for your sake to be at your peak, anyone that want to stop you will be in grave when you become president
This is exactly what I always say.... people only criticize you because you are greater and more successful than they can ever be...that's the way you and your fellow afonjas have always been criticising and attacking the Igbos day and night.... gringrin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Chapii: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wash
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by piggyyeasterner: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
our brothers from the yeast will not like this

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by DabuIIIT: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nobody moves!!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by piggyyeasterner: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
DabuIIIT:
Nobody moves!!!!
are you ibo?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by piggyyeasterner: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Chapii:
Wash
are you also from that region?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by piggyyeasterner: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Moferere:
Suddenly, the VP is running.

Nansense man undecided
can Anyim the fat pig run like this?

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Truthisunique3: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
DabuIIIT:
Nobody moves!!!!
na their way

Scammers

Ask yourself would the office of a vp contain teddy bear normally if no be photoshoot scam to portray warmness (when your heart have been unperturbed about the suffering of nigeria under the economy you preside over)

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by PrinceOfLagos: 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Election don reach na

Dem don start

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by KUNZEH(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
election don come nau, what do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by ivandragon: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
The VP has been in office for the past 6 years, how come it is now he is releasing these pictures?

Anyway, of the lot so far who are rumoured to be interested in 'ruling' this country, he still stands out.

Hoping someone with a better vision & mission steps up.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Truthisunique3:
2015 here we go again

We are waiting for cowbell own too

Buhari isn't falling for all this, e Sabi una in and out

Una must chop am grin grin
Satchet milk propaganda from 2015.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubu has the infinity symbol and Osibanjo has the 5 pointed star symbol.

And this people go to Church and Mosque every week shocked.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by money121(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Boogyman557: 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) / Diri Duoye Threatens To Beat Atunwa Over Jonathan’s Invitation / Buhari's Minister Buys N280m Property In Abuja, Says He Took A Loan From Bank..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.