Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,216 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu (31574 Views)

2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku / 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu / 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2022
abeyaktech:
Say no to affliction. They have taken Nigerians for granted. Presidency is now person business. Tinubu should be asking for forgiveness. He brought calamity upon the nation now want take over and build on buhari success (failure) which means destroy what remains.
Comparing buhari and Tinubu is unfair,he may made a mistake due to his believe that buhari can performed better now the reality is shown. Everybody should show their intellectual then..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I am from Eti OSA and I will tell you that Yoruba will work against Tinubu because he's not our choice and will never be
Are you the only Yorubas?talk for yourself,don't generalized..
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The signs are obvious

That even apc don't want Tinubu as president
who told you,they are just playing politic..To afford rubber stamp like Senate did to buhari..
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2022
OSHIOJANLE:
Tinubu is not necessary, osinbanjo is better.
what is necessary and what is better?which one is the best use?
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by BJanta: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-nobodyll-get-our-ticket-on-a-silver-platter-apc-tells-tinubu

Tinubu is too great to receive it from you on a platter of silver, that is for Fayemi, Osinbajo and the rest. And that is playing the second fiddle. Tinubu will receive it from you only on platter of gold . And you'll all kneel down before him to place it in his hand. Common Nabena, quota system Secretary. Search it out.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by mastermaestro(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2022
Ledestan:
You Graduate from school, u no see work but you voted Buhari twice and you dey campaigning for Tinubu 2023.

Such a person is under a siege, a yoke and a spell. He can’t be set free in his lifetime. It’s madness!
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by offiahvictor(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The signs are obvious

That even apc don't want Tinubu as president
ask yourself one question. WHO IS APC? For BAT to inform president Buhari of his intention shows how prepared he is.
The man is near Aso Rock Villa.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Crowwejihadist:
If we Nigerians are telling ourselves the truth,
We need a vibrant leader and Tinubu doesn't count.

Without being sentimental Tinubu will be a failure just like Buhari.

But because we are blinded by tribalism and ignorance, we tends to support failure because of selfish gain.

Remember we said this in 2015 and the same thing wants to repeat itself again.
it will not repeat itself. Na time bomb Dem go use kill all these wicked politicians

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by mastermaestro(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
gbemishile:

Nobody will hustle for u.
Abi Dem tell u say,as long as u go school,then manna must always fall on ur table morning,afternoon and night

Campaigners of mediocrity and evil. angry After this current disaster of a president, you still want to bring in another one when someone like Osinbajo is there. All of you clamouring for Tinubu are evil souls!

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Am not Yoruba, but I will love to see tinubu become a president. But because of his health issues,he shouldn't. He should throw his weight behind a osinbajo
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by feedthenation(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
---TheDeputy National Publicity Secretary of the party, Yekini Nabena---will soon lose his job mysteriously with this statement---
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by ObianujuAku1(f): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Oysters:
Maybe he'd finally realise the party has been hijacked from him. Oga, buhari no send you, and come rain come shine he'll never endorse you. You no get say for APC again. This current leadership will toss you and osibanjo into river Niger from ajaokuta bridge or better yet freight your a$$es to Algeria through the desert if they had their way. They don't have plans relinquishing power to your kin. Yet you southern morons are giggly playing politricks with them. Una go shed better tears come 2023
Hahahahahaha
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by oyatz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
ShadowCracker:
Helinues, seunmsg, ThatFairGuy1, dubaiLandLord all una shenanigans wey una dey do all for 2023 e no go con make sense if you national leader no con get Apc ticket.

Omo nah big L for una be that cheesy.

Las las won ma yeye Tinubu ni Apc cheesy cheesy.

As for me I am Atikulating cheesy, Atiku Abubakar for Presidency.

Apc in this country never again cheesy.

Elections is about contests.

Contests of ideas, contest of influence and Contests of grassroot support.

There will be many contestants .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by topclem(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Which corrupt Tinubu are you talking about ?

Tinubu deserves no chance because he's corruption personified... He's old and been sick for years now.

Affliction will not rise a second time, Never!

We've rejected Tinubu even before he told the president his evil intentions to contest .
If tinubu is corrupt then bring your father out to contest or better come out and contest for the post.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Basher8583: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I am from Eti OSA and I will tell you that Yoruba will work against Tinubu because he's not our choice and will never be

Your business. I'm from the North and I will vote for Tinubu. Infact all my Abokis are her and prepared to do same. I also have Yoruba friends in Lagos getting prepared to vote for Tinubu.

You are inconsequential. Your vote can't even determine who will win governorship race in Lagos let alone a whole country.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by cliffypatt(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hello

Brooz7:
They have started again undecided

Please Hear THIS!!

Some Infections doesn't require romance of treatment, until you bomber them with medication, you can't force them out of your body. It will only reduce and come back again, don't pity INFECTION.

DO YOU KNOW THAT UNTREATED AND MISTREATED INFECTION CAN LEAD TO INFERTILITY IN MEN AND WOMEN? HAVE YOU BEEN SUFFERING FROM ANY KIND OF INFECTIONS OR GROWTH INSIDE YOUR BODY SUCH AS:

Staphylococcus (STAPH)
Gonorrhea
vaginal Yeast Infection
Trichomoniasis,
Skin infection,
Vaginitis:
Gardnerella
Norovirus
Streptococcus (e.t.c)

AND ALL KINDS OF TOILET INFECTIONS? Get rid of the infection using our number 1 herbal product.

Stop managing infections, crush that Chronic and STUBBORN infection and STAPH that refused to go and enjoy GOOD health within 2WEEKS.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Basher8583: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Suffer no dey tire una??

What's your definition of suffering. So for your mind doing legitimate business is suffering abi.

Things are expensive because of Covid19 pandemic. Travel out and see how prices of good have escalated.

Why blame Buhari on this.
After over a year of lockdown you think surviving businesses dont want to break even abi? Business no be charity.

If you no get work empower yourself and go and find one.

Stop blaming people for the problem you caused for yourself
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by oyatz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
slimghost:

Tinubu a democrat? A man that handpicks Governors, HOA members and senators. A man known for using thugs to disrupt and rig elections to install his anointed candidates?
I have always said that only mentally unstable people support the man and this proved me right.

This is figments of your imaginations.

A tree can NOT make a forest. Tinubu is actually like the Captain of a class but you wrongly assume that he is the class.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Makinaki: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
SalamRushdie:

Which state did he build ? This one below? Receive Sense sir

Thanks, jare. Someone needs to put a stop to this myth that Tinubu developed this slum that Lagos is. He had better not campaign with this falsehood o
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by slimghost(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
oyatz:

This is figments of your imaginations.

A tree can NOT make a forest. Tinubu is actually like the Captain of a class but you wrongly assume that he is the class.

Lol. These are facts! Ask Ambode.
Tinubu is an undemocratic clown. With Tinubu as president, there would NEVER be a free and fair elections in Nigeria.

It shall not be well with the lost souls that even dream of having this man as Nigeria’s president.
Thank God for VAS, Nigerians will be waiting for you charlatans.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by oyatz(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
IamRandy:

Lmao...

I am praying the SW support Tinubu again because of their undying hatred for SEcheesycheesy

Bros, stop this childish emotional blackmail.

Every politician is furthering his interests but you are here accusing one Region of hatred against another Region.

Anyim Pius Anyim, Yul Edochie and Kingsley Moghalu have declared to contest, so start supporting them and leave the S/West to support whoever they like.

You are supporting Atiku-Obi ticket and no one is accussing the S/East (based on this) of hatred for the S/West
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by slimghost(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Makinaki:

Thanks, jare. Someone needs to put a stop to this myth that Tinubu developed this slum that Lagos is. He had better not campaign with this falsehood o

It has been busted a long time ago. Man didn’t develop Lagos. He rather looted and is still looting the state silly.

Development in Lagos started with Fashola. Even at that, the state still looks like a slum compared to the IGR.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by oyatz(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
slimghost:

Lol. These are facts! Ask Ambode.
Tinubu is an undemocratic clown. With Tinubu as president, there would NEVER be a free and fair elections in Nigeria.

It shall not be well with the lost souls that even dream of having this man as Nigeria’s president.
Thank God for VAS, Nigerians will be waiting for you charlatans.

Bros, go and get voters card.

Your rantings on Nairaland will not solve any problem sir
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by slimghost(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
oyatz:

Every politician is furthering his interests but you are here accusing one Region of hatred against another Region.

Anyim Pius Anyim, Yul Edochie and Kingsley Moghalu have declared to contest, so start supporting them and leave the S/West to support whoever they like.

You are supporting Atiku-Obi ticket and no one is accussing the S/East (based on this) of hatred for the S/West

If I see Osibanjo on the ballot box against Atiku, I will vote the fake pastor but you see this Tinubu project? Forget it! It is dead on arrival!
Man is worse than Buhari and we have had enough
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by slimghost(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
oyatz:

Bros, go and get voters card.

Your rantings on Nairaland will not solve any problem sir

You don’t know me, likewise I don’t know you. But don’t worry, when it’s time, Nigerians will speak loudly. Thank God for INEC’s VAS.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by oyatz(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nicenixon:
To be candid, if Tinubu can't be stop now and he enter the primaries, I will say it, nobody I mean nobody in APC can stop him from winning the primaries. Tinubu is a tactical politician, he should not be underated.

What if people are protesting against him on social media?
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by oyatz(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
slimghost:

You don’t know me, likewise I don’t know you. But don’t worry, when it’s time, Nigerians will speak loudly. Thank God for INEC’s VAS.

It's good to allow all citizens that are interested to declare their interests, contest for elections and allow the Nigerian people decide.

This is how democracy works.

Complaining everyday that a particular citizen wants to run for election and cursing people that support him look too crude and undemocratic.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Bashir75: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
goaldynboy:
[s][/s]

The height of stupidity and desperation is to see someone like you justifying and supporting rigging! It is your type that kills and mine skull because your fellow brothers are killing and mining skulls for rituals!!

THERE’S NOTHING MORE STUPID AND SHOW OF IGNORANCE TO COME ONLINE, RANTS AND THINKS EVERYONE OTHER THAN HIM IS A UNWISE. I NEVER SUPPORTED RIGGING, IN FACT I WANT ELECTRONIC VOTING SYSTEMS INCULCATED IN OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM. BUT DON’T COME ONLINE AND MAKE TINUBU & LAGOS THE ONLY RIGGING PERSON/ STATE. THEY ALL RIGGED EVEN IN ENTIRE IGBOLAND AND NIGERIA AT LARGE.

DO WE WANT A BETTER ELECTIONS SUPPORTED BY STRONG IMPENETRABLE SUPPORT SYSTEMS? YES. DO WILL LIKELY TO HAVE THAT SOON? NO. WE MAKE DO WE WHAT WE HAVE UNTIL CHANGES COME.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by IamRandy: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
oyatz:

Let me clear you!

The ONLY CANDIDATE that's the talk of every mouth in the S-EAST is PETER OBI,,,Other candidates ARE NOT SUPPORTED because they have past records that are not in coherence with the PEOPLE.

Again, if PETER OBI comes up as VP again, write it down, NO IGBO MAN WILL VOTE HIM...When last did you leave your state and travel to other states to at least get a taste of how their people feel??

Don't stay in your region and be projecting what's not feasible...

Buhari came to power because SW massively supported him to SPIT on IGBOS,,,but how is it going today

Truth be told, TINUBU shouldn't be in the BALLOT BOX and if ever he comes up because of his GREED,,,if the SWEST means well, then HE SHOULD NEVER BE SUPPORTED!!!!!
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by oyatz(m): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
slimghost:

If I see Osibanjo on the ballot box against Atiku, I will vote the fake pastor but you see this Tinubu project? Forget it! It is dead on arrival!
Man is worse than Buhari and we have had enough

Good.

However you need to know that there are over 25 million other Nigerians that will vote in the election and there will be many who will not share these your sentiments
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by slimghost(m): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
oyatz:

It's good to allow all citizens that are interested to declare their interests, contest for elections and allow the Nigerian people decide.

This is how democracy works.

Complaining everyday that a particular citizen wants to run for election and cursing people that support him look too crude and undemocratic.

It is his right to declare and my right also not to buy into his candidacy. Why is it a problem for you?
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by slimghost(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
oyatz:

Good.

However you need to know that there are over 25 million other Nigerians that will vote in the election and there will be many who will not share these your sentiments

In a country where votes count, nobody would be worried about a character like Tinubu. But unfortunately, people know better and they are scared of wasting another years of their lives.
Of course paid charlatans aren’t seeing the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe / Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" / Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.