Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu (31579 Views)

2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku / 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu / 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Misterdhee1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I am from Eti OSA and I will tell you that Yoruba will work against Tinubu because he's not our choice and will never be
Lol. Who made you the spokesperson of Yoruba? Firstly, work against APC in eti osa LGA before coming on Nairaland to spew thrash all in the name of commenting grin
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by oyatz(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
IamRandy:

Let me clear you!

The ONLY CANDIDATE that's the talk of every mouth in the S-EAST is PETER OBI,,,Other candidates ARE NOT SUPPORTED because they have past records that are not in coherence with the PEOPLE.

Again, if PETER OBI comes up as VP again, write it down, NO IGBO MAN WILL VOTE HIM...When last did you leave your state and travel to other states to at least get a taste of how their people feel??

Don't stay in your region and be projecting what's not feasible...

Buhari came to power because SW massively supported him to SPIT on IGBOS,,,but how is it going today

Truth be told, TINUBU shouldn't be in the BALLOT BOX and if ever he comes up because of his GREED,,,if the SWEST means well, then HE SHOULD NEVER BE SUPPORTED!!!!!

Bros, elections are about realities and millions of voters will troop out to vote for whoever they like (not necessarily the ideal candidate).

Try to encourage Peter Obi to declare for the presidency and campaign vigorously for him.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Misterdhee1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

If we think that only Igbos are opposed to Tinubu becoming president, then you've failed. Every sensible Nigerian that has learnt his lesson from this Buhari regime is opposed to that man becoming president.
stfu. If you voted for atiku in 2019, you’ve no moral right to call anyone out for supporting BAT because even a sick BAT is a far better option than ATIKU
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by IamRandy: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
oyatz:

Bros, elections are about realities and millions of voters will troop out to vote for whoever they like (not necessarily the ideal candidate).

Try to encourage Peter Obi to declare for the presidency and campaign vigorously for him.

You lots amaze me..."Not necessarily the ideal candidate"...Like seriously

Your REGION still want to vote base on SENTIMENTS and TRIBALISM Come 2023

I am not even surprised because if Tinubu comes in as President WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN,,,Note that SE region SHALL BE THE LESS TO SUFFER because even from inception, WE HAVE NEVER CARED ABOUT THE PRESIDENCY!!!!
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Localmann(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
2023 DRAMA
Contact me for your gift cards redeem
OUR WHATSAPP https:///qr/YAGUI6QPQQTZH1
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Neypopin: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
He knows better than you, was Baba Buhari got it on platform golden?

Has he come to you to beg? He has just declared his intention to contest for president.

Be professional in your services, sir
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bashir75:

I SEE PEOPLE WHO DOES NOT HAVE A RECORD OF SUCESS IN THEIR FAMILY TALKING SH***T ABOUT TINUBU. SHOW US YOUR FATHER’S RECORDS, WHAT HAS HE DONE OVER DECADES OF LIVING TO IMPROVE HIS FAMILY AND COMMUNITY?

TINUBU IS ONE OF THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB. ALTHOUGH, I LIKE OSINBAJO BUT TINUBU WILL DO A GREAT JOB OF BINDING NIGERIA TOGETHER AND RE-ENGINEER OUR ECONOMY. THERE’S NOTHING OSINBAJO IS DOING TODAY IN ECONOMY THAT TINUBU CANNOT DO BETTER AS AN ACCOUNTANT WITH HIS RECRUITING AND MAN MANAGEMENT SKILLS. THAT’S WHAT PRESIDENTS DO. PROJECT THE COUNTRY, HIRE GREAT MINDS TO MANNED STRATEGIC POSITIONS AND CARRY OUT YOUR AGENDA.

INSTEAD OF CASTIGATING A DEMOCRAT WHO DECLARED HIS LAWFUL INTENTION TO RUN FOR PRESIDENCY, BRING AND CAMPAIGN FOR YOUR OWN CANDIDATES, SLOWPOKES IPOBIAN CANIBALISTS.

My friend quit shouting.
Must everything Tinubu end up in aggression?.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Seun360:
If Tinubu doesn't get it, I back Fulani to continue.

And Umahi?.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Afonasa(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
This move will either make or mar his political charisma, if he comes out as the party flagbearer and wins,then he'll be highly respected but if not,he's going to lose Lagos grip, lose probably his status in apc.
This move is a bold move I must say

Guy check out my signature, so persons ain't doing it right, and a good mentor can help you through
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Ugonna62: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Reality3080:
who are d "we"....i guess they are d inconsequential nincoompoops from d land of the rising hate?

Your 5% can't stop anybody
see this irritant from the land of sophisticated hypocrits,and fools, despite ur overbloated % you gave buhari a litle over 2000 votes out of 15m votes yet you think no other tribe exist except scull mining republic,una think say buhari no get sense,tinubu have not started beging,the next dispensation will shock you and fellow urchings from the brown roof republic.idiot.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin

Gbam
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
Look, this is a non starter. Nigeria must not become about one frail man's ambition. That claim alone disqualifies him. Then, there is Osinbajo with one foot already in the door. He has also done his apprenticeship, yet you want to torpedo him, not for our collective good obviously, but your ambition.

And what happened to the Southeasterners that I see Yorubas pretending as if they do not exist, or belong to Cameroon. Why is Dave Umahi, Kingsley Moghalu, Prof. Ckukwuma Soludo, Peter Obi, and even Aunty Ngo not good enough for Nigeria?.

These are men and women with steady proven pedigrees. But long suffering people here still want to prolong their doomsday.

Even Yorubas have their Soludo and Umahi. Why are they not propagating these to the center in place of a man whose ancestry is controversial, his real name allegedly changed by affidavit, we know he had a confirmed criminal money laundering and drugs trafficking case in Chicago, the business he set up while a state chief executive to collect taxes for the state at cut throat rates in clear contravention of extant laws continues to tell us that this individual lacks the moral pedigree for the office he says he has ambition for.

This man is a political baggage to say the least. Unfortunately, he is not alone in his obvious delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by AntonVince: 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
Reality3080:
who are d "we"....i guess they are d inconsequential nincoompoops from d land of the rising hate?

Your 5% can't stop anybody

Actually the "5%" from SS/SE (more than double the SW voting population) shall stop your toad-eyed criminal benefactor in the unlikely event that he even gets the APC ticket.

The era of having criminals like Tinubu in Aso Rock has passed.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Reality3080: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
AntonVince:

Actually the "5%" from SS/SE (more than double the SW voting population) shall stop your toad-eyed criminal benefactor in the unlikely event that he even gets the APC ticket.
u n your usual attache, when we talk inconsequential 5% we talk about South East so leave south south out of your rubbish
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by AntonVince: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Reality3080:
u n your usual attache, when we talk inconsequential 5% we talk about South East so leave south south out of your rubbish

Alakisa yin njo loru ni.
Bope, ile a mo lola.

Ojuyobo will even struggle badly to win the SW.
His annihilation at the polls with be resounding.

We shall see.

cheesy grin
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Reality3080: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ugonna62:
see this irritant from the land of sophisticated hypocrits,and fools, despite ur overbloated % you gave buhari a litle over 2000 votes out of 15m votes yet you think no other tribe exist except scull mining republic,una think say buhari no get sense,tinubu have not started beging,the next dispensation will shock you and fellow urchings from the brown roof republic.idiot.
your father is a fool

Ndi beggy beggy
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Osek(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
I actually feel this is the time Nigerians should come out and vote for who dey want, we all are tired of the sufferings and bad decisions brought upon us by bad leaders... Why will old people who are already at the age of our grandfather's be our president, we need someone young maybe someone in his 40s or 50s someone with a purpose to take this country to greater heights not someone that his main plan is turn Nigeria to Lagos... If u like the suffering brought abt by this buhari government, you can aswell vote tinubu it's your choice.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Reality3080: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
AntonVince:

Alakisa yin njo loru ni.
Bope, ile a mo lola.

Ojuyobo will even struggle badly to win the SW.
His annihilation at the polls with be resounding.

We shall see.

cheesy grin
are u known in your local government?
Isn't it funny that people not known in their family are talking of stopping jagaban
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Ugonna62: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Misterdhee1:

stfu. If you voted for atiku in 2019, you’ve no moral right to call anyone out for supporting BAT because even a sick BAT is a far better option than ATIKU
Who told you that,?its an insult to compare waziri adamawa and that greedy man who have succesfully motgage lagos state as his private estate because he knows he has gullible,lilly liverd and idiotic followers,every other formal governors have moved on with their lives but tinubu has continue to hold tight on the commonwhealth of all lagosians till date, aside replacing himself with his wife in the senate and soon you will start campaigning for his son for governor of lagos,.my bro ur shame dey shame me,.this abaration can only happen in lagos state,even Buhari cannot allow such a greedy and corrupt fellow near our national pause .NEVER
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Nicenixon: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
oyatz:

What if people are protesting against him on social media?
Fine, if there is mass protest not only on social media but also at his doorsteps, then he has no other option than to drop it but who we really want?
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Ugonna62: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Reality3080:
your father is a fool

Ndi beggy beggy
Is that all you get to say,?the problem with some of you from ewedu republic is that you'r mouth is always bigger than your brain. Why?
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by josite: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Personally I don't like tinubu.hw will steal the money but he will provide leadership which osinbajo who may not steal can.never provide.unless God stops tinubu,bihari will.not be able to stop him.money is politics and politics is money.who will spend his money on osinbajo?
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Nicenixon: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
Truthisunique3:
see ehn get sense

Can't you see tinubu have been checkmated, they would allow him into the primaries but nothing he would be able to do

You overestimate yourselves, buhari has the party register now, he determines who vote in primary

He has taken Kano from tinubu hand too, so it's game over formality

Tinubu doesn't even know convention date how would he know the other details

Buhari can put his candidate there and tinubu worst would be to go to buhari court

Buhari has even warned that nobody must take him to court because he knows only tinubu can, he knows what he as president have waiting for tinubu
Lol. When he wins the primaries, you will come back here to wail. I pity you, you are putting your trust in Buhari. I will elegantly say it again, don't allow Tinubu to near the primaries, or else he will win. I am talking politics, you are talking Buhari, this is Tinubu, a chess master and he can't just be checkmate by some amateurs. APC better block him now or regret later. Mtcheeew! Use your sense.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Crowwejihadist:
If we Nigerians are telling ourselves the truth,
We need a vibrant leader and Tinubu doesn't count.

Without being sentimental Tinubu will be a failure just like Buhari.

But because we are blinded by tribalism and ignorance, we tends to support failure because of selfish gain.

Remember we said this in 2015 and the same thing wants to repeat itself again.
[/s]

Cannibalism and Mkpuru MMriri has blinded so many. Let's say no to cannibalism and drug use.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by jamesversion: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
GeneralPula:
He knows that..

Only the pigzz of no nation doesn’t know..

I don't know what you guys derive from displaying the picture of Ota Benga... which is a collective insult on the black race.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Misterdhee1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ugonna62:
Who told you that,?its an insult to compare waziri adamawa and that greedy man who have succesfully motgage lagos state as his private estate because he knows he has gullible,lilly liverd and idiotic followers,every other formal governors have moved on with their lives but tinubu has continue to hold tight on the commonwhealth of all lagosians till date, aside replacing himself with his wife in the senate and soon you will start campaigning for his son for governor of lagos,.my bro ur shame dey shame me,.this abaration can only happen in lagos state,even Buhari cannot allow such a greedy and corrupt fellow near our national pause .NEVER
LOL. Just imagine your hypocrisy grin

Comparing a kleptomaniac who became rich off public service, and no single record of working in the private sector to someone with impeccable track records in the private and public sphere grin grin

Aren't you ashamed of yourself and whatever education you underwent as an individual?
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Ugonna62: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Misterdhee1:

LOL. Just imagine your hypocrisy grin

Comparing a kleptomaniac who became rich off public service, and no single record of working in the private sector to someone with impeccable track records in the private and public sphere grin grin

Aren't you ashamed of yourself and whatever education you underwent as an individual?
Thought you have something different and reasonable to say,however if ur a youth,then you should be very ashamed of yourself.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by olatuns2017: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-nobodyll-get-our-ticket-on-a-silver-platter-apc-tells-tinubu

TINUBU is the first Nigerian to announce his ambition in such a royal manner inside the Palace he intends to reign from, before the man he intends to take over from. CLASS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by oyatz(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nicenixon:
Fine, if there is mass protest not only on social media but also at his doorsteps, then he has no other option than to drop it but who we really want?

Going to someone's doorstep to protest in an attempts to force him to back out of the presidential race is unconstitutional and thus illegal.

The most appropriate thing is for the prostesters to pick one of them (e.g Mr Macaroni or DJ Switch of the End SARs fame) and support him/her to contest against Tinubu in the Primaries and/or general election.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Stanleyville(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Abeg na who do us this kain thing...who swear gi this contry

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Bebson007(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Show me who is not corrupt in this country. Are you not also corrupt?
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu by Oracleforce: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-nobodyll-get-our-ticket-on-a-silver-platter-apc-tells-tinubu

As they told Buhari in 2015....

Tinubu will just waste his money for nothing. And if he makes any anti-party move.. He will be sent...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Visits Benue State (Photos) / Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- / Obasanjo Cuts His 80th Birthday Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.