Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Ritual Killing Epidemic: What SW Governors Should Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ritual Killing Epidemic: What SW Governors Should Do (297 Views)

"You Have Ulterior Motives" - Malami Reply SW Governors Over Sanwo-Olu/CSP Saga / State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example / What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritual Killing Epidemic: What SW Governors Should Do by Hardfacts234(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
I became dumbfounded after reading the news on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6933357/mother-elder-son-kill-younger about how a Yoruba mother and her eldest son conspired to kill her younger child for money ritual.

I don't know why the entire Yoruba tribe are keeping quiet over this heinous crimes going on in their region. No day passes without news on ritual killings in SW not to talk of many killings that didn't make it to the news.

I think South West Governors should issue shoot at sight order to persons found with any form of human parts.
Re: Ritual Killing Epidemic: What SW Governors Should Do by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
They rather prefare their heads in the sand than do something ... Waiting for them to come for you now.
Re: Ritual Killing Epidemic: What SW Governors Should Do by Lavisha(f): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
AGNESikpuNNU:
They rather prefare their heads in the sand than do something ... Waiting for them to come for you now.
So, Dem no dey do ritual in your potopoto mpulumiri region abi?

You and the op are Fccking hypocrites.
Re: Ritual Killing Epidemic: What SW Governors Should Do by agulion: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Yoruba Muslims are using their mothers and father's just to be like Cubana
Re: Ritual Killing Epidemic: What SW Governors Should Do by IGOSLAPYOU(f): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
See wetin tinubu ambition to cause Igb* to dey do.
Re: Ritual Killing Epidemic: What SW Governors Should Do by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lavisha:

Kindly fvck off my mention and face the poster. Horrible things.
Re: Ritual Killing Epidemic: What SW Governors Should Do by Investigative: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ritual is a long term Yoruba tradition and can never be erase
Re: Ritual Killing Epidemic: What SW Governors Should Do by Investigative: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lavisha:

So because they learn ritual from your
You will never stop
Re: Ritual Killing Epidemic: What SW Governors Should Do by Lavisha(f): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
AGNESikpuNNU:

Kindly fvck off my mention and face the poster. Horrible things.

You're just an incalculably unsightly half- wit and a revolting bug- eyed moving stench of leprosy.
Re: Ritual Killing Epidemic: What SW Governors Should Do by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lavisha:

You're just an incalculably unsightly half- wit and a revolting bug- eyed moving stench of leprosy.
Only kids do this with strangers online. Just quit my mention and go banter with your mates.

(1) (Reply)

Osibanjo Is More Credible Than Tinubu: Group / Sunday Igboho! Watch As Gani Adams Expose Buhari On Live Tv / Mr Ibu, Nollywood Group Honours Femi Adesina With Merit Award, PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.